Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine (16780 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Ned Nwoko, Zlatan, Charles Inojie, Chinedu Ikedieze Endorse ATTENTION MAGAZINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by peacettw: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2019
encryptjay:

How should he take care of his son when Tonto doesn't want him to be around the boy?
His name is King Andrey Dike grin

You see, this is where we differ cos your logic doesn't hold.
I strongly believe that first, he wasn't living up to his responsibilities in taking care of his son which led her to refuse him any visitation right.
Most men think that sending text messages or a shout out on Instagram on birthdays are all that is takes to show that they care.
If he truly wanted to see his son, he would have done so. There are law courts for that. For pete's sake even Tu Face managed this feat.
You can't expect to eat your cake and have it.
The man should stop deceiving the populace and do the needful.
Driving Tonto almost to the brink of madness is one thing I will never forgive this man for.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by midnighter(f): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2019
Saintp:

This guy only used Tonto to come into the limelight. Before Tonto, did you ever hear about this guy? Make no mistake, the guy never had a plan for a serious marriage, he just wanted to use her to become famous and when he achieved that,he left.

Well, thats one way of looking at it.

On the bright side, at least she managed to use him too and get that boy out of him before he threw her away
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by CityNGR: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2019
Isoduwa:

You wan use am for Yahoo � plus?
At least you'll stop the France visa scam.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by peacettw: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2019
midnighter:

Well, thats one way of looking at it.

On the bright side, at least she managed to use him too and get that boy out of him before he threw her away

LOLz. Kk ur choice of words are funny
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by encryptjay(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2019
peacettw:

You see, this is where we differ cos your logic doesn't hold.
I strongly believe that first, he wasn't living up to his responsibilities in taking care of his son which led her to refuse him any visitation right.
Most men think that sending text messages or a shout out on Instagram on birthdays is all that is takes to show that they care.
If he truly wanted to really see his son, he would have done so. There are law courts for that. For pete's sake even Tu Face managed this feat.
You can't expect to eat your cake and have it.
The man should stop deceiving the populace and do the needful.
Driving Tonto almost to the brink of madness is one thing I will never forgive this man for.
It's yours that doesn't hold water. Someone that's disobeying court orders.
He's just been trying to avoid controversies.
Are Tuface's baby mama violent as Tonto?
She's the one always attacking, Churchill tries as much as possible to avoid the banter.
Call a spade a spade, don't be bias in your judgement.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2019
sweetrace:
This guy is nothing but a major fraud. Probably has political ambitions and is striving so hard to come across as a humanitarian. I doesn’t work.
You know him?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by sweetrace(f): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2019
ernieboy:
if all politicians and aspiring politicians sponsored humanitarian projects I think Nigeria would be a better place, so whatever his motive, a good deed is a good deed.

Seriously!!! Don’t you know that the right or wrong of an action depends on the intent? If he is not a humanitarian and is trying hard to come across as one, perhaps, it might be the national cake that he is after.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by sweetrace(f): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2019
jaxxy:

U read the pix being painted quite well. The Imaginary 36,000 youths and bla bla. It’s all a campaign strategy for 2023. Tonto might be crazy bt she knows this guy quite well. Churchill is looking for attention now.

Absolutely!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by midnighter(f): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Gandollar:
Birds of a feather flock together. You don't know Churchill because he's not a public figure. If not for Tonto, you may still not know him today.

Yeah thats my point. If birds of a feather flock together, and she is a public figure while he is not, then what was the connection?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Gandollar(f): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah thats my point. If birds of a feather flock together, and she is a public figure while he is not, then what was the connection?
Not all crazy heads are public figures, that's the connection.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by peacettw: 7:40am On Mar 25, 2019
encryptjay:

It's yours that doesn't hold water. Someone that's disobeying court orders.
He's just been trying to avoid controversies.
Are Tuface's baby mama violent as Tonto?
She's the one always attacking, Churchill tries as much as possible to avoid the banter.
Call a spade a spade, don't be bias in your judgement.

Let's agree to disagree.

Surely a man like Churchill with an impeccable character and a stellar demeanour on paper need not care for his son or fight for his rights to see him. Why should he when a Tigress conveniently lays in wait to attack him?

No, the better strategy is to devote needless time, money and energy carefully cultivating a public persona that feeds thousands on a mount.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by midnighter(f): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Gandollar:
Not all crazy heads are public figures, that's the connection.

I know i should just leave this but

So is she a public figure, or isnt she? It seems that youre contradicting yourself, except if im not getting you
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by adecz: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2019
One how or the other,
the man doesn't look trustworthy...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

He just appears 'scammish'.....

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by midnighter(f): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2019
peacettw:

LOLz. Kk ur choice of words are funny

wink
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by encryptjay(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2019
peacettw:

Let's agree to disagree.

Surely it is possible to conceive that such a man with an impeccable character and a stellar demeanour on paper need not care for his son or fight for his rights to see him. Why should he when a Tigress conveniently lays in wait to attack him?

No, the better strategy is to devote needless time, money and energy carefully cultivating a public persona that feeds thousands on a mount.

Whew... It's going to be hard convincing you since you've got your own unshakable stance already.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by peacettw: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2019
encryptjay:

Whew... It's going to be hard convincing you since you've got your own unshakable stance already.

LOL. Yeah, that's true.
Tonto might be certifiably insane but Churchill is fishy to the core.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Gandollar(f): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2019
midnighter:

I know i should just leave this but

So is she a public figure, or isnt she? It seems that youre contradicting yourself, except if im not getting you
What exactly are you not getting? May be I'm not explaining it well. All the millionaires and philanthropist that you hear and read about are not the only ones that exists. There are so many that are silent and operating in the background.

If Churchill was not a dick-head operating in the background, he wouldn't have found Tonto, another dick-head though a popular one, worthy to be his wife.

They are same same and you singling out one for persecution is an abberation.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by midnighter(f): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2019
Gandollar:
What exactly are you not getting? May be I'm not explaining it well. All the millionaires and philanthropist that you hear and read about are not the only ones that exists. There are so many that are silent and operating in the background.

If Churchill was not a dick-head operating in the background, he wouldn't have found Tonto, another dick-head though a popular one, worthy to be his wife.

They are same same and you singling out one for persecution is an abberation.

Ok i understand you now, though i dont think i was persecuting her lol!! She seems like an emotionally volatile person, in many ways she actually persecutes herself by creating problems where there were none
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by livinbygrace: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2019
Dustingpowder:

He is desperately trying to clean up his image cheesy cheesy

This is one of the men wey make money from Malaysia before moving to Ghana.If you know you know.Yahoo really pay them.Anyway,its not how you make money but how you spends it.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:

Are you Igbos?

If yes, pls relocate to the southwest or North and see yourself a born again virtuous man

Igbo too do crime abeg

grin take my advice first

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by hsafarms: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

grin take my advice first

Yes sir gringringrin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by akinsmyk(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Let's be sincere with ourselves. Does Tonto looks like a lady that would date a broke and poor man not to talk of marrying one?

We knew he bought her a car of several millions and yet he is broke and poor. Nigga has a house in Nigeria and Ghana and he is poor. Ok

Tonto is just playing the victim card, I don't believe her one bit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Awards Scholarship To 10 Students To Celebrate Girl Child Day / Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako / Numatville Megacity, Abuja Welcomes Kcee And All Five Star Records Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.