Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine (16779 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Ned Nwoko, Zlatan, Charles Inojie, Chinedu Ikedieze Endorse ATTENTION MAGAZINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Isoduwa(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
CityNGR:
Tonto is gonna go bonkers this week. Let me go and visit her page

Abeg use that time go look for work � if you nor find work look for who born you
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by nicolasakins: 12:06am On Mar 25, 2019
some people just talk anyhow this days. the fact that you don't know someone doesn't mean they aren't existing.
church is richer and well known 2 some of us, even before dating tonto.
he's richer than d entire generation of tonto.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by princegeo(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2019
eastTKBorn:
Do well to support You son... FIRSt

Sharaaaaap
Do u live with them abi u don't know tht tonto is a mad woman

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by greggng: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2019
That big church of a thing...I have my reservation....cos must 419ers use those names for fraudulent act

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Saintp(m): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2019
midnighter:
I dont really mind Tonto Dike despite her faults, but i wonder what this man saw in her

he seems quiet and reserved. and she's...well, she's just herself grin

where did he even meet her in the first place

Well he knows best but i feel he just entangled himself for nothing, because even from here we can all see that she's a wild one

Though we dont regret the arrival of their sweet little boy! kiss

This guy only used Tonto to come into the limelight. Before Tonto, did you ever hear about this guy? Make no mistake, the guy never had a plan for a serious marriage, he just wanted to use her to become famous and when he achieved that,he left.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by hsafarms: 12:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

My own na make u switch on ur brain oo

Are you Igbos?

If yes, pls relocate to the southwest or North and see yourself a born again virtuous man

Igbo too do crime abeg
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Humphrey364: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2019
Nice

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Adesina18111(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Show me love nairalander...today is my day...Happy birthday to me...25/03

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by jaxxy(m): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2019
sweetrace:
This guy is nothing but a major fraud. Probably has political ambitions and is striving so hard to come across as a humanitarian. I doesn’t work.

U read the pix being painted quite well. The Imaginary 36,000 youths and bla bla. It’s all a campaign strategy for 2023. Tonto might be crazy bt she knows this guy quite well. Churchill is looking for attention now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by ernieboy(m): 2:48am On Mar 25, 2019
sweetrace:
This guy is nothing but a major fraud. Probably has political ambitions and is striving so hard to come across as a humanitarian. I doesn’t work.
if all politicians and aspiring politicians sponsored humanitarian projects I think Nigeria would be a better place, so whatever his motive, a good deed is a good deed.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Bonnywest: 3:14am On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:
Yoruba and Hausa keep making Nigeria proud..

Igbos make unna Repent ooo

Why do we need to remind u all the time not to switch off ur brain cells. Now turn it on & repost
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Dustingpowder: 3:36am On Mar 25, 2019
GraGra247:
I still love this man despite all the useless propaganda his ex-wife been peddling.

He is a useless man still.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Dustingpowder: 3:37am On Mar 25, 2019
eastTKBorn:
Do well to support You son... FIRSt

Exactly
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Dustingpowder: 3:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Jiang:
Sharp guy, used tontoh to climb up the stage, then dump her afterwards. Enjoy ur shine

The real g-man

He is desperately trying to clean up his image cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by samsam2019: 3:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Jiang:
Sharp guy, used tontoh to climb up the stage, then dump her afterwards. Enjoy ur shine

The real g-man
which stage? Even tonto herself how much does she have?

Some of you guys here just make daft comments
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Dustingpowder: 3:39am On Mar 25, 2019
xpat1:
hmm

Obasanjo's blood is not flowing in this young man. otherwise instead of helping the poor na letter him suppose to dey write

thank god you didn't take after your dad...

He is Obasanjo's gardener's son
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Dustingpowder: 3:41am On Mar 25, 2019
nicolasakins:
some people just talk anyhow this days. the fact that you don't know someone doesn't mean they aren't existing.
church is richer and well known 2 some of us, even before dating tonto.
he's richer than d entire generation of tonto.

Sharrrappp. He is a Yahoo boy
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by tohyorsih(f): 4:04am On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:
Yoruba and Hausa keep making Nigeria proud..

Igbos make unna Repent ooo

don't be a tribalist.Learn to love others irrespective of their tribes or races.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by usoroakpan(m): 4:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by peacettw: 4:56am On Mar 25, 2019
jaxxy:

U read the pix being painted quite well. The Imaginary 36,000 youths and bla bla. It’s all a campaign strategy for 2023. Tonto might be crazy bt she knows this guy quite well. Churchill is looking for attention now.
I thought I was the only one that noticed the 36000 youths. Laughed out loud there. He clearly has an agenda. You can't take care of one son but can feed thousands. Rubbish
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by femi4: 5:10am On Mar 25, 2019
femtex007:
I tot his x wife said hes the one feeding him. Some women are useless
Does Tonto look like a normal person. Her type can never marry a poor man
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by femi4: 5:11am On Mar 25, 2019
peacettw:
I thought I was the only one that noticed the 36000 youths. Laughed out loud there. He clearly has an agenda. You can't take care of one son but can feed thousands. Rubbish
Haters ti de
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by CityNGR: 5:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Isoduwa:

Abeg use that time go look for work � if you nor find work look for who born you
Bring your application if you need work
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Gandollar(f): 5:14am On Mar 25, 2019
eedrissa:
boss
You mean aunty Churchill, Tonto's side-chick? grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Gandollar(f): 5:19am On Mar 25, 2019
midnighter:
I dont really mind Tonto Dike despite her faults, but i wonder what this man saw in her

he seems quiet and reserved. and she's...well, she's just herself grin

where did he even meet her in the first place

Well he knows best but i feel he just entangled himself for nothing, because even from here we can all see that she's a wild one

Though we dont regret the arrival of their sweet little boy! kiss
Birds of a feather flock together. You don't know Churchill because he's not a public figure. If not for Tonto, you may still not know him today.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Tonto Dike will be in sifia pain now
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by UNGOBACK: 5:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Keep it up
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by ednut1(m): 6:24am On Mar 25, 2019
xpat1:
hmm

Obasanjo's blood is not flowing in this young man. otherwise instead of helping the poor na letter him suppose to dey write

thank god you didn't take after your dad...
his father was OBJ staff. So not his son
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by midnighter(f): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2019
stanliwise:
see as you dey talk am like say na family discussion you dey do.

Lol, that shows that im going to be a good grandma cool

At least the one i said is better than the usual "where you pick am?"
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by encryptjay(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2019
peacettw:
How should he take care of his son when Tonto doesn't want him to be around the boy?
His name is King Andrey Dike grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Isoduwa(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2019
CityNGR:

Bring your application if you need work

You wan use am for Yahoo � plus?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako / Ex Beauty Queen Awards Scholarship To 10 Students To Celebrate Girl Child Day / Numatville Megacity, Abuja Welcomes Kcee And All Five Star Records Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.