Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West (13220 Views)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
I want to briefly share my dating experiences with Nigerian ladies in the North American sphere. I have also asked several of my paddies and it seems like a norm amongst our Nigerian sisters.

Once you ask a Nigerian lady out in this space, 9 out of 10 times, the first question you are going to get from her is “when did you arrive here?” Once you are perceived as a newbie, you will automatically be blanked out. Hence most times, you will have to lie in other to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, most guys who arrive single are normally serious at first, as they feel that one hurdle (relocating) has been solve and the next hurdle after getting a good paying job is of course to settle down with a Nigerian sister.

But this mentality of looking for old comers with the mindset that those are the only ones who are comfortable enough has robbed many of our sisters great opportunities, and continue to push black brothers into the arms of non-judgemental white ladies.

Another funny question you will get is “are you mobile?”
A “No” to this question will automatically earn you a blank.
A such ladies are so shallow minded not to think that there are several reasons why a serious minded guy will not want to buy a car yet in his first years living in the west.

Cars are very cheap unlike in Nigeria. A very good high value toks will cost you far less than what you pay in Nigeria. But there is the issue of insurance, parking space payment, parking tickets, traffic violation tickets, etc. Hence if you buy are car just of ownership sake, you are only getting another human to take care of. And when you compare the transit system and its reliability, you will find it is only sensible to own a car if it is being used to make more money.

Now, why would any right thinking person feel a guy with a car is the key to her happiness if it is not the olosho mentality? Then when they hit 35-40years, they start crying that there is no Nigerian brother available.

I think we should change this mentality in other not to cry foul when black brothers run into the arms of respectful white sisters

Bye for now

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by thesicilian: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Most Nigerian women are naturally parasitic, no matter where they are in the world.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Manmanng: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
I'm following
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Ekejoestar(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nigerian ladies and their in-built/ follow come entitlement mentality is so sad that they lose good men just because of that.

Most Nigerian ladies will prefer an already made man who is comfortable and well do to while they themselves bring absolutely nothing to the table.

Material gains is their first priority when going into a relationship with a guy, thereby driving the foolish guys into fraud and all forms of vices just to impress them.

Yet if you marry them, they won't stay faithful in the marriage, with all our religiousity in this country we have the highest infidelity rate in the whole world.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
thesicilian:
Most Nigerian women are naturally parasitic, no matter where they are in the world.

I don’t want to believe its all. I also believe its a learned mentality. Hence it can also be unlearned.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by PlayMaker14: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is where Distinguished Senator mosdii can tell you more about Nigerian girls.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This is where Distinguished Senator mosdii can tell you more about Nigerian girls.

Who is mosdii?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Smartb0y: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless....all of them!!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by lkillbrokehoes: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bro I'm highly disappointed, You leave Nigeria go America, still dey date Nigerian girls, say dem swear for you?

Dude their are better options out there, wide variety of options, it's not a must to be with Nigerian girls

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Magnoliaa(f): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Every day, another story. Another rant. Another heartbreak.

Date women of other races and let us rest.

Next, please.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by thesicilian: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jasmine17:

I don’t want to believe its all. I also believe its a learned mentality. Hence it can also be unlearned.
I didn't say it's all, but a great majority of them are like that. It's a deeply ingrained mentality from early childhood and not something that can simply be switched off like a light bulb.
Even if you try to re-program their mindset, you will usually find that the end result is not worth the effort, as there'll most likely be deeper insecurities you have to battle with.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by chitransco(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Asian women re d best...their loyalty and submissiveness in bed is out of this world...
that's why there's a phenomenon known as "Asian fetish" most esp among white men dat re crazy over Asian girls...ask Mark Zuckerberg why he married an Asian woman..he knows better....

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by lkillbrokehoes: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jasmine17:

Who is mosdii?
The famous Nigerian girls are useless preacher cheesycheesy

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Lilsameey: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Am going for an Asian.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Idamond: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
so Nigerian girls outside still go with this mentality of "if you don't have a car you're not worth"..
if I leave Nigeria today forget no need of going close to a 9ja babe outside, I need white and red puzi no need of still mingling with black ass...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
The op has stated the obvious...... NIGERIAN women's mentality is at war against modern relationship and marriage protocols.....Na guyman wey feel like going into a boxing ring with generational curses and wahala go place a Nigerian woman above all his other priorities in life........I don dey even dey notice Small small self say ordinary dog(bingo to be precise) even get better mentality pass most of these our modern young girls wey the only thing wey majority of dem get to offer guyman na their over slacked community bore holes undecided.

Anything wey go make me to become a victim of a Nigerian despirado,I spit am throway undecided

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Nigerian ladies and their in-built/ follow come entitlement mentality is so sad that they lose good men just because of that.

Most Nigerian ladies will prefer an already made man who is comfortable and well do to while they themselves bring absolutely nothing to the table.

Material gains is their first priority when going into a relationship with a guy, thereby driving the foolish guys into fraud and all forms of vices just to impress them.

Yet if you marry them, they won't stay faithful in the marriage, with all our religiousity in this country we have the highest infidelity rate in the whole world.

You have said it all

I normally would not create a topic on this but the last encounter I had made me do this.

Met this girl on an online space. Reached out to her and we got talking. Then I invite her for a date (was going to spend my money on her o) and the next question was “are you mobile?”. I purposely answered no, just to see her reaction. Next thing, she stopped replying till date. I just laughed and moved on.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by numericalguy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You leave Nigeria go America, still dey date Nigerian girls, say dem swear for you?

Dude their are better options out there, wide variety of options, it's not a must to be with Nigerian girls

@bolded, help me ask the OP

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Idamond:
so Nigerian girls outside still go with this mentality of "if you don't have a car you're not worth"..
if I leave Nigeria today I'm forget no need of going close to a 9ja babe outside, I need white and red puzi no need of still mingling with black ass...

You will be shocked to know its worse out here. But you see them trekking with dirty white boys and you imagine the hypocritical nature within.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by numericalguy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Every day, another story. Another rant. Another heartbreak.

Date women of other races and let us rest.

Next, please.

Why the thing come dey pain you too much like this na?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Petyprincess(f): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hehe, I dnt blame them though, because a typical nigerian newbie is looking for someone to use for green card, with the reputation of Nigerian men abroad even our sisters are afraid of you not to talk of foreign women, only men that have never moved out of their home town are claiming foreign women love Nigerian men whereas it's total opposite.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by LILTJAY: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
I cant date another black girl when i travel to the west

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by siofra(f): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Once you ask a Nigerian lady out in this space, 9 out of 10 times, the first question you are going to get from her is “when did you arrive here?” Once you are perceived as a newbie, you will automatically be blanked out. Hence most times, you will have to lie in other to continue the conversation.

It's not only Nigerian women who do this, all Nigerians in America do it. Chimamanda talked about it in her book Americana.

When Ifemelu first arrived in America she noticed that in a gathering of Nigerians when asked when she arrived America and she revealed that she was a newbie they looked down on her, until her aunt told her to start lying.

Stop trying to blame Nigerian women for everything. Nonsense.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by toujurs: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
thesicilian:
that's just what itcis, unless you don't want to get married. Who no like better thing
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by BigDawsNet: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jasmine17:
I want to briefly share my dating experiences with Nigerian ladies in the North American sphere. I have also asked several of my paddies and it seems like a norm amongst our Nigerian sisters.

Unfortunately, most guys who arrive single are normally serious at first, as they feel that one hurdle (relocating) has been solve and the next hurdle after getting a good paying job is of course to settle down with a Nigerian sister.

But this mentality of looking for old comers with the mindset that those are the only ones who are comfortable enough has robbed many of our sisters great opportunities, and continue to push black brothers into the arms of non-judgemental white ladies.

Another funny question you will get is “are you mobile?”
A “No” to this question will automatically earn you a blank.
A such ladies are so shallow minded not to think that there are several reasons why a serious minded guy will not want to buy a car yet in his first years living in the west.

Cars are very cheap unlike in Nigeria. A very good high value toks will cost you far less than what you pay in Nigeria. But there is the issue of insurance, parking space payment, parking tickets, traffic violation tickets, etc. Hence if you buy are car just of ownership sake, you are only getting another human to take care of. And when you compare the transit system and its reliability, you will find it is only sensible to own a car if it is being used to make more money.

Now, why would any right thinking person feel a guy with a car is the key to her happiness if it is not the olosho mentality? Then when they hit 35-40years, they start crying that there is no Nigerian brother available.

I think we should change this mentality in other not to cry foul when black brothers run into the arms of respectful white sisters

Bye for now

You are right

But here we hav some ladies in Nigerian church that won't think twice to have you as their wife...

They are cute and dey definitely need husband in their life...
I know a guy that just arrived...
He got married in few months...

Anything else apart from churches...you must get a paper, good job and great personality to hang out with a Nigerian ladies here

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Ekejoestar(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jasmine17:

You have said it all

I normally would not create a topic on this but the last encounter I had made me do this.

Met this girl on an online space. Reached out to her and we got talking. Then I invite her for a date (was going to spend my money on her o) and the next question was “are you mobile?”. I purposely answered no, just to see her reaction. Next thing, she stopped replying till date. I just laughed and moved on.

Just imagine

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AfroKnight: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
cheesy

Let me not say anything. There’s no way to mask the truth. They will see my comment and know it’s me. But ehn… guys have endured nonsense just because they want Nigerian wives.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AfroKnight: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Bro I'm highly disappointed, You leave Nigeria go America, still dey date Nigerian girls, say dem swear for you?

Bro, not everyone wants a multicultural family. Some of us love having a Nigerian home.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AfroKnight: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Petyprincess:
Hehe, I dnt blame them though, because a typical nigerian newbie is looking for someone to use for green card, with the reputation of Nigerian men abroad even our sisters are afraid of you not to talk of foreign women, only men that have never moved out of their home town are claiming foreign women love Nigerian men whereas it's total opposite.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s about an imaginary pecking order. It’s typical Nigerian classism. “I first you come America” mentality. They do it to both men and women. Very dirty behaviour.

27 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Magnoliaa(f): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
AfroKnight:

Bro, not everyone wants a multicultural family. Some of us love having a Nigerian home.

*sits down with popcorn and chilled pepsi to watch the drama unfolding* You don't say! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Magnoliaa(f): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
AfroKnight:

You don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s about an imaginary pecking order. It’s typical Nigerian classism. “I first you come America” mentality. They do it to both men and women. Very dirty behaviour.

Wow. How can I phrase this now?

Well, I agree with you. Nigerians are NOTORIOUSLY classist! Gosh.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You / "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.