Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady (17818 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by mycupoftea: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Women started voting in France in 1929, Switzerland in 1971 and in Nigeria in 1955. Whenever men want, they will change the laws and remove women from voting rights. The world belong to men and they bring their women along. Even that your mobile phone and the internet and 99% other things are the exclusive CREATIONS of men. Saying men and women are equal is just to keep women happy. But don't overblow your trap.

HajimeSaito:
Wow. Someone just woke up and began spitting out randomly generated stupidity from her under-developed and over-worked mental resources.

Spoken like a true, idiotic mooslim who has been brain washed into accepting inferiority.

If women are not equal to men, then if you are a female university graduate who is under employment, you don't deserve to earn the same salary as a male university student with similar qualifications.

This idiot is using the biological differences between men and women as an excuse to deny the fact that in the eyes of God and in the eyes of the law, men and women are generally treated the same way.

What a dimwit.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by goodnewscliff(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
kay29000:
I laugh when Nigerian ladies shout Feminism up and down. Their own version of feminism is only going with the things that favor them. Like this girl said, why don't you employ a female security guard in your house and see how things turn out. Or why don't the feminists start fighting for more women to be employed in the Nigerian army to go and fight Boko Haram.

I am not trying to say that men are better than women, but there are areas men perform better, and there are also areas women perform better. These are facts. We compliment each other. Let each gender know their role and perform it judiciously, without complicating things.
men ARE OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN WOMEN NAAA.... WHAT ARE U SAYING

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by austyn0(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:
Wow. Someone just woke up and began spitting out randomly generated stupidity from her under-developed and over-worked mental resources.

Spoken like a true, idiotic mooslim who has been brain washed into accepting inferiority.

If women are not equal to men, then if you are a female university graduate who is under employment, you don't deserve to earn the same salary as a male university student with similar qualifications.

This idiot is using the biological differences between men and women as an excuse to deny the fact that in the eyes of God and in the eyes of the law, men and women are generally treated the same way.

What a dimwit.
After reading the epistle you typed, I am afraid you are the dimwit here because I am forced to go back and read all over again to understand the exact message you are tryna pass.

6 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by austyn0(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
kay29000:
I laugh when Nigerian ladies shout Feminism up and down. Their own version of feminism is only going with the things that favor them. Like this girl said, why don't you employ a female security guard in your house and see how things turn out. Or why don't the feminists start fighting for more women to be employed in the Nigerian army to go and fight Boko Haram.

I am not trying to say that men are better than women, but there are areas men perform better, and there are also areas women perform better. These are facts. We compliment each other. Let each gender know their role and perform it judiciously, without complicating things.

Sense will not kill you man.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Feminists have their issues but this lady clearly needs psychiatric attention.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by HajimeSaito(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
It depends on what "god" you are referring to. If you mean the real God, then you need a complete and total overhaul of your dysfunctional brain because the real God always treats all human beings the same way, irrespective of gender, nationality or language.

But if you mean this fake god, then you are right:

[img]https://images./4GDBk5zAGu7G6tkU0ixf5s.jpg[/img]

Bar1941:

You are obviously a fool for calling someone idiotic for expressing the glaring fact. Your problem is not her statement but obviously her religion. Even in the eyes of God (the creator) men and women were never created equal, they have different skeletal framework, women are even considered a super being for their ability to conceive. Both are unique in their special ways and have different contributions to play in life, but obviously not equal. If your microscopic brain functions well, you should know that there is no need for existence of both sexes if they are equal (thesame).
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Profkenny1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Frustrated girls are the one carrying this feminism nonsense in Nigeria. grin grin

Meanwhile......

I don't know if I am the only guy that reasons this way.

Once I start hearing....

"A real man does this"

"A real man does that"

I automatically stop taking such ladies seriously angry

That's right.....Bi.tches who grew up without a father figure always think they know who a real man is. They grew up with a who.rish single mom who kicked their dad out of the home with her toxic and nasty attitude... SMH

4 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by 77up(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Infolenka:
The men on this thread supporting this ignorant woman are either equally ignorant or too biased to realize how dumb they sound.

I'm a guy and I'm not a fan of feminism, at least in it's current wave. But if you are to criticize an ideology, then understand it first and objectively criticize it. This lady doesn't even know what feminism is to begin with. And her rant about what she thinks equality is just reveals how unintelligent she is.
Then care to tell , educate us and stop english cool
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Xisnin:

The only reason I am against feminism is that it gives dumb and brainless women like this fool
the freedom to pollute our social space with their rotten opinions.

Will this brainwashed idiot refuse to vote to appeal to male superiority?
Instead of the hypocrite to be in her husband house breeding children,
she went to school to learn.

The worst of her crime is that she is speaking in public when she should hide her
face and listen while the superior men discuss issues.

lol, to think some guys here actually agree with her definition of superiority shows how dumb and clueless they are. So some men on this thread agreed that men rape and abuse women but can't be abused back, makes men superior/

As in, men with functional brains seconded this motion?

There must be something about feminism that halts logical reasoning in some people, male and females alike.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
kay29000:

Stop contradicting yourself, young man.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Ytea(f): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
And of all the points and argument that could be used against feminism, she chose rape and violence. Being all covered up doesn't guarantee sense.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by bukatyne(f): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Infolenka:
The men on this thread supporting this ignorant woman are either equally ignorant or too biased to realize how dumb they sound.

I'm a guy and I'm not a fan of feminism, at least in it's current wave. But if you are to criticize an ideology, then understand it first and objectively criticize it. This lady doesn't even know what feminism is to begin with. And her rant about what she thinks equality is just reveals how unintelligent she is.

100%
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Guruboi(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:

What a dimwit.

Must you insult to prove your points?

Why dont you use common sense that is common.

It's obvious you have hatred for her choice of religion. And that has blinded you to see the real msg.

It's so pathetic to see this coming from a male. #Smh

4 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by EvieP(f): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
dachilino:
A Nigerian lady who reacted to the recent feminism campaign, stated that it is an abbreviation of female stupidity and those behind it won't get equal at the end of the day. According to the Nigerian lady who stated that feminism is an abbreviation of female stupidity, women behind the campaign should split their pregnancy into halves and give the man his share since they are equal. She wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/25/feminism-is-an-abbreviation-of-female-stupidity-nigerian-lady/

who asked her

goan get useful
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by MissRaine69(f): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Include yourself madam you too are one of the stupid ones who does not know the difference between gender and sex as well as equal opportunity and access. If a woman starts a fight with a man she deserves to have her ass kicked.
You have been able to attend university, get equal pay it is because of feminism. But that said maybe in her case the eduaction was wasted and she is unemployed Refund is needed on the education part.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by justli: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
She may have poorly worded her thoughts, but nonetheless, modern feminist are the most stupid people alive. For the records, feminist are not fighting for equal right, instead they seek domination and male subjugation . Exactly what they accuse the 60s man of, they want for themselves

A classic case of the black slave not wanting freedom, but aspiring to become the master.
Look at where we stand today in the world, the woman has all manner of law and social program dedicated to her.

We have almost lost count of the number of days dedicated to women. The judicial system is steeply tipped in favor of women. Women entrepreneurship programs financed by global agencies are uncountable. Women enjoy special attention and privileges in both private and public sector. I'm in the tech industry and as a woman, the world is ripe for taking. Just come up with any silly idea and the global media is falling on themselves to promote you. Scholarship and grants for women are in their dozens

In all of these you don't see the man call out women for enjoying special privileges because we understand the challenges of being a woman. But regardless of all this, feminist still won't stop breathing down our necks, they want it all, because for all they care the man is a pig .

Wait for the only one day dedicated to celebrating our brave and courageous fathers and watch how low life single parent feminist take over the media to remind us how they are the fathers and rain abuses on men

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by MissRaine69(f): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
mycupoftea:
Women started voting in France in 1929, Switzerland in 1971 and in Nigeria in 1955. Whenever men want, they will change the laws and remove women from voting rights. The world belong to men and they bring their women along. Even that your mobile phone and the internet and 99% other things are the exclusive CREATIONS of men. Saying men and women are equal is just to keep women happy. But don't overblow your trap.

Know the difference between gender equality and the biological differences that exist between the sexes.
Being paid less for doing exactly the same job as my counterpart is discrimination based on gender. Now in future take some time to broaden your horizons. For the sake of the future generation.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by HajimeSaito(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
What is really disgusting is the way Nigerian men are always so happy to beat their chests like mountain gorillas whenever feminism is mentioned.

There is no feminism in Nigeria.

Show me ONE piece of legislation in this country that endorses feminism.

Show me ONE example of feminism dictating how this country is governed.

The answer is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING.

And yet these idiots pretend that it is the reason for their frustrations in life.

Nigerians are the most hypocritical, unintelligent and backward looking people in the world.

Guruboi:

Must you insult to prove your points?

Why dont you use common sense that is common.

It's obvious you have hatred for her choice of religion. And that has blinded you to see the real msg.

It's so pathetic to see this coming from a male. #Smh

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
Include yourself madam you too are one of the stupid ones who does not know the difference between gender and sex as well as equal opportunity and access. If a woman starts a fight with a man she deserves to have her ass kicked.
You have been able to attend university, get equal pay it is because of feminism. But that said maybe in her case the eduaction was wasted and she is unemployed Refund is needed on the education part.

SENDING MOST GIRL KIDS TO SCHOOL IS A BIG WASTE. WITH ALL THE PROVIDED AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES THIS IS THE BEST THING THIS ONE COULD COME UP WITH?

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by justli: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

Know the difference between gender equality and the biological differences that exist between the sexes.
Being paid less for doing exactly the same job as my counterpart is discrimination based on gender. Now in future take some time to broaden your horizons. For the sake of the future generation.

This one swallowed feminist agenda wholesome.
We both are Nigerians, give me just one agency both private and public where women and men do the same job and get paid differently.

It's time we start using our head and not let the media think for us. Over and over, wage gap has been proven to be false.

Again I ask, show me just one instance in Nigeria . And i
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
justli:
She may have poorly worded her thoughts, but nonetheless, modern feminist are the most stupid people alive. For the records, feminist are not fighting for equal right, instead they seek domination and male subjugation . Exactly what they accuse the 60s man of, they want for themselves

A classic case of the black slave not wanting freedom, but aspiring to become the master.
Look at where we stand today in the world, the woman has all manner of law and social program dedicated to her.

We have almost lost count of the number of days dedicated to women. The judicial system is steeply tipped in favor of women. Women entrepreneurship programs financed by global agencies are uncountable. Women enjoy special attention and privileges in both private and public sector. I'm in the tech industry and as a woman, the world is ripe for taking. Just come up with any silly idea and the global media is falling on themselves to promote you. Scholarship and grants for women are in their dozens

In all of these you don't see the man call out women for enjoying special privileges because we understand the challenges of being a woman. But regardless of all this, feminist still won't stop breathing down our necks, they want it all, because for all they care the man is a pig .

Wait for the only one day dedicated to celebrating our brave and courageous fathers and watch how low life single parent feminist take over the media to remind us how they are the fathers and rain abuses on men

OH, THIS POST! ♥

7 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by MissRaine69(f): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
justli:

We both are Nigerians, give me just one agency both private and public where women and men do the same job and get paid differently.

It's time we start using our head and not let the media think for us. Over and over, wage gap has been proven to be false.

I was giving an example to illustrate a point but your mission was to just shoot from the hip and not look at that context of what it is I was talking about.
Yes I am feminist raised by a father who is feminist and a mother equally so. Their parents shared the same views .Gender bias exists.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by TrueNigerian300: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Everybody seems to be brainwashed nowadays with this social movement that is about to ruin women themselves. Maybe it has ruined women in the west already. Now in the west women are less happy compare to 50 years ago all thanks to feminism. A movement that has told them that their career is more important than their family. Smh!!!

If the fastest woman athlete was to compete against men she wont make the first 100, so also in golf and many other sports. A guy just break a lifting record in the women categories by claiming transgender. One way or the other feminism birthed transgender and some of those stupid things you are seeing in the west. So the best woman in everything will be a man very soon.

Men have proven to be stronger and more logical and women are more emotional there is no point trying to sound political correct here. Scientifically it is proven that men are stronger and social wise we can see men are more logical than women. And all these have become natural order no matter how much anyone try to confuse himself/herself.One guy was quoting bible up there just to explain his confusion even when the same bible place men above women. The truth is we were created equally but due to what nobody seems to be able to understand men have advantage in so many ways over women and have proven to be better.

So the question is are men equal to women ? The answer is YES
Have men proven to be better? The answer is YES and this can be back by facts and statistics everywhere so there is no wailing about this. Most people are confused all over the world today. Some are even arguing that men are not physically stronger if you believe this you must be sick in the head.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by TrueNigerian300: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
justli:

Thanks bro!!! I have argued this several times and nobody could come out with any evidence. Please understand my point I am not saying pay gap or whatever does not exist but people exaggerate it all to suit their agenda.

I have worked in a place that I earned more than the person i met there. The person is more experienced and even lead us to client site when our clients have issues. But i was smart enough to negotiate well when i was going in. My salary was three times his own. My boss who is a woman also earn more than him by far.

People should stop crying about pay gap because a woman is involved. Find out why that person earn less if the guy was to be a woman he will say my MD is discriminating against her as a woman. The most painful part is that you see many useless men today supporting that nonsense all in the name of looking good in the eyes of women. I swear there are too many stupid people in the world today and i get irritated most times if i think about it.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Od1n: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Feminists are just a group of girls who think they are more intelligent than their mothers.

4 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Od1n: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
mycupoftea:

In the eyes of which God please? The one that instructs wives to "submit to their husbands"? Get ur head working again.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Martin0(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
This Lady should be taken back to the hospital for proper confirmation of brain malfunction!
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by justli: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

I was giving an example to illustrate a point but your mission was to just shoot from the hip and not look at that context of what it is I was talking about.
Yes I am feminist raised by a father who is feminist and a mother equally so. Their parents shared the same views .Gender bias exists.

Glad to know your dad is a feminist . But at least we all can agree that you can't come up with a single agency that pays men differently than it does women for doing the same job.

You used ' pay gap' phrase, which is a beloveth feminist phrase . Yet they can come up with any instance where such partial exist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Od1n: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:
What is really disgusting is the way Nigerian men are always so happy to beat their chests like mountain gorillas whenever feminism is mentioned.

There is no feminism in Nigeria.

Show me ONE piece of legislation in this country that endorses feminism.

Show me ONE example of feminism dictating how this country is governed.

The answer is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING.

And yet these idiots pretend that it is the reason for their frustrations in life.

Nigerians are the most hypocritical, unintelligent and backward looking people in the world.

What have women done in the politics of this nation to deserve such legislation? At least you do realize you have to deserve something before you get it?

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by TVSA: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
SaintNemesis:
Exposing her stupidity. So beating and rape is the test of masculinity in her society.
I could not believe some people are supporting the rubbish she said. So you should be beaten and raped because you are a woman
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Od1n: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Frustrated girls are the one carrying this feminism nonsense in Nigeria. grin grin

Meanwhile......

I don't know if I am the only guy that reasons this way.

Once I start hearing....

"A real man does this"

"A real man does that"

I automatically stop taking such ladies seriously angry

"Stop taking seriously" is a mild way of putting it. Just say that's the point you start thinking she's a fool. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by MissRaine69(f): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
justli:

Glad to know your dad is a feminist . But at least we all can agree that you can't come up with a single agency that pays men differently than it does women for doing the same job.

You used ' pay gap' phrase, which is a beloveth feminist phrase . Yet they can come up with any instance where such partial exist
Where I am based it’s still an issue
This might be a bit old but it highlights the points you are so vehemently arguing against.

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/gender-pay-gap-in-nigeria-facts-and-myths/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? / Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card / The Society And The Male Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.