Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady (17843 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by UnFunmi(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:
Wow. Someone just woke up and began spitting out randomly generated stupidity from her under-developed and over-worked mental resources.

Spoken like a true, idiotic mooslim who has been brain washed into accepting inferiority.

If women are not equal to men, then if you are a female university graduate who is under employment, you don't deserve to earn the same salary as a male university student with similar qualifications.

This idiot is using the biological differences between men and women as an excuse to deny the fact that in the eyes of God and in the eyes of the law, men and women are generally treated the same way.

What a dimwit.

Brilliant.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by HajimeSaito(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
My friend stop embarrassing yourself. Didn't you go to school? The question is not what have women done to deserve legislation. The question is what have they done to deserve mockery and scorn from men.

Od1n:

[s]What have women done in the politics of this nation to deserve such legislation? At least you do realize you have to deserve something before you get it?[/s]
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
If you're a feminist in Nigeria... You got to be locked up in a prison with Boko Haram Terrorist. As far as Nigerian constitution is concerned it does not discriminate against any gender.

Then feminist in the Middle East... Like Saudi Arabia with their draconian law targeting the feminine gender. Then I will listen to you.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by kay29000(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Stop contradicting yourself, young man.

How? The koko of what I was trying to say is... There are things men are better at, just like there are things women are better at. Our strength as a specie is when we compliment each other, not when we compete with each other.

4 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by kay29000(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
austyn0:

Sense will not kill you man.

I love the picture you posted. It sums it all up pretty nicely.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by CodeTemplar: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:
Wow. Someone just woke up and began spitting out randomly generated stupidity from her under-developed and over-worked mental resources.

Spoken like a true, idiotic mooslim who has been brain washed into accepting inferiority.

If women are not equal to men, then if you are a female university graduate who is under employment, you don't deserve to earn the same salary as a male university student with similar qualifications.

This idiot is using the biological differences between men and women as an excuse to deny the fact that in the eyes of God and in the eyes of the law, men and women are generally treated the same way.

What a dimwit.
Oga, family structure has nothing to do with work place organogram and to best of my knowledge, work place salary is a reward for what you are doing so if a female can do a particular job and overcome its physical side well then she deserves a full salary.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by biebs: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:

What a dimwit.

u actually insult her for saying dah. she's right most women in dis country hv no idea wat dah word means. if they are equal y weren't they created at d same time, equal rights I agree and if so they need equal responsibilities. not agitate for d positive n forgt d negetive

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by HajimeSaito(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
So in other words you accept that women should be treated equally if they are as equally qualified to do a job and they do the job well? Does that make you a feminist or just someone with plain common sense who cannot tolerate injustice or double standards?

CodeTemplar:
Oga, family structure has nothing to do with work place organogram and to best of my knowledge, work place salary is a reward for what you are doing so if a female can do a particular job and overcome its physical side well then she deserves a full salary.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by CodeTemplar: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:
So in other words you accept that women should be treated equally if they are as equally qualified to do a job and they do the job well? Does that make you a feminist or just someone with plain common sense who cannot tolerate injustice or double standards?

Work place equality isn't feminism when done with sense. Being equal in the workplace isn't the same as being equal at home.
If we follow the initial logic then cocoa yams cultivated by women should be cheaper than those cultivated by men. There is a difference between society and home.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Unlimited22: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
biebs:

u actually insult her for saying dah. she's right most women in dis country hv no idea wat dah word means. if they are equal y weren't they created at d same time, equal rights I agree and if so they need equal responsibilities. not agitate for d positive n forgt d negetive
I just knew you were going to react.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by HajimeSaito(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Equality is equality no matter where it takes place, be it in the work place or in the home. Equality in the home means that the woman's biological role as a mother and home maker deserves to be treated with as equal respect as the man's role as a bread winner and head of the family.

CodeTemplar:
Work place equality isn't feminism when done with sense. Being equal in the workplace isn't the same as being equal at home.
If we follow the initial logic then cocoa yams cultivated by women should be cheaper than those cultivated by men. There is a difference between society and home.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by quadree: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:

What a dimwit.

I'm so ashamed you claimed to be a guy! sense fall on you. Must you make everything about religion? She said her mind, fine and gave her view... if she was using biological difference what are you using? Religious & Judicial? Everyone is dsame in God's eye, accepted but do you just say Law? you must be daydreaming my dear... And na your type go dey beat women, and will come online to spew dirts!
What an Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Extouch: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:

What a dimwit.

Do you even understand what gender equality means, for your mind now you dey make sense abi. I just sit down and watch some of you half brained ladies blabbing rubbish, Here you are , you can't even differentiate between gender equity and gender equality. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by HajimeSaito(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
I made it about religion because it is very clear where this woman's inferiority complex is coming from:

[img]https://images./4GDBk5zAGu7G6tkU0ixf5s.jpg[/img]

quadree:

I'm so ashamed you claimed to be a guy! sense fall on you. Must you make everything about religion? She said her mind, fine and gave her view... if she was using biological difference what are you using? Religious & Judicial? Everyone is dsame in God's eye, accepted but do you just say Law? you must be daydreaming my dear... And na your type go dey beat women, and will come online to spew dirts!
What an Idiot!
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
kay29000:

How? The koko of what I was trying too say is... There are things men are better at, just like there are things women are better at. Our strength as a specie is when we compliment each other, not when we compete with each other.

That is not in contest. So, stop beating around the bush. If this were an exam, I will score you zero for wasting my time.

The question is very simple; ARE MEN AND WOMEN EQUAL? (I.e) ARE HUMANS EQUAL?
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by kay29000(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
AntiBrutus:

That is not in contest.
So, stop beating around the bush.

smiley
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by ThothHermes: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:

What a dimwit.
Which God? Which law? Strawman fallacy.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by ThothHermes: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
Include yourself madam you too are one of the stupid ones who does not know the difference between gender and sex as well as equal opportunity and access. If a woman starts a fight with a man she deserves to have her ass kicked.
You have been able to attend university, get equal pay it is because of feminism. But that said maybe in her case the eduaction was wasted and she is unemployed Refund is needed on the education part.
This is a lie. It's simply evolution. Feel free to convince yourself otherwise though. You don't have to respond.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by ThothHermes: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
justli:

This one swallowed feminist agenda wholesome.
We both are Nigerians, give me just one agency both private and public where women and men do the same job and get paid differently.

It's time we start using our head and not let the media think for us. Over and over, wage gap has been proven to be false.

Again I ask, show me just one instance in Nigeria . And i
Lol.
You'll never get an answer. I used to think these woke girls had sense. Nairaland don clear my eye tey tey. Na follow follow dem dey do.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by sowilli: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
If China and some Arabs country carry feminism for head the way some of my Africans sisters do, I am sure African might be loaning them some money now self.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by zeestunner(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
HajimeSaito:
Equality is equality no matter where it takes place, be it in the work place or in the home. Equality in the home means that the woman's biological role as a mother and home maker deserves to be treated with as equal respect as the man's role as a bread winner and head of the family.

Is it fair tha male police officer in nigerian and most african countries are on patrol on our highways this night and their female ranks are at home with their families and at the end of every month the get paid equally and some even higher than the males? Have you ever seen in nigeria a hilux filled with female police officer in active duty? No buh you don't hear the male officers complain the go about their duties deligently why is that ?

See the day I will take feminism seriously in africa is the day a babe will call me tell me to get dressed, take me out spend on me silly, take me home straff me well well and in the morning give me 10k transport fare and thank you for coming lol. African women na only enjoyment you go hear feminism, you never hear women advocating for more slots in the nigerian army to fight boko haram na minister dem want equality abi? Lol abegi.
Men will fight wars to protect there countries where are the women in africa ? When e reach appointments and a.c offices you start hearing what a man can do a woman can do better.

Women should start refusing bride prize or start paying grooms prize na

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by HajimeSaito(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Firstly, in other parts of the world female police officers do patrol the highways and they do take part in the more dangerous aspects of police work. If Africans are not doing this, that's their own shortcoming

Secondly, this is NOT about whether or not feminism is right or wrong. I believe that every society will have to come to terms with how to balance gender rights with meritocracy. Personally, I find some objectionable features in feminism, especially the type that blames men for everything that goes wrong with women. Any system that negates the principle of personal responsibility is doomed to failure and that it includes feminism.

Thirdly, my original comment was a direct response to the nonsense that inspired this thread. If you read the twitter post which formed the basis of this thread, you will see that the muslim woman who posted it was using negative examples of male behaviour to underline her ignorant and warped understanding of why men and women are unequal. How does the ability of a man to rape a woman and her inability to "rape him back" make her unequal to him? What kind of pure breed stupidity is that?

My opinions are not about whether or not feminism is right or wrong. My position is that biological differences between men and women do not signify superior or inferior status.

zeestunner:

Is it fair tha male police officer in nigerian and most african countries are on patrol on our highways this night and their female ranks are at home with their families and at the end of every month the get paid equally and some even higher than the males? Have you ever seen in nigeria a hilux filled with female police officer in active duty? No buh you don't hear the male officers complain the go about their duties deligently why is that ?

See the day I will take feminism seriously in africa is the day a babe will call me tell me to get dressed, take me out spend on me silly, take me home straff me well well and in the morning give me 10k transport fare and thank you for coming lol. African women na only enjoyment you go hear feminism, you never hear women advocating for more slots in the nigerian army to fight boko haram na minister dem want equality abi? Lol abegi.
Men will fight wars to protect there countries where are the women in africa ? When e reach appointments and a.c offices you start hearing what a man can do a woman can do better.

Women should start refusing bride prize or start paying grooms prize na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Daeylar(f): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Thank you jare person with sense.

I don't know why another human being will sit and stupidly think he is superior to another human being just because he has a penīs

Yet these fools think feminism is a problem and act like feminism is the worst thing in our Society.

Not the fact that their egoistical selves want to be superior to another human being and treat another human being as lesser than them, No, that's not a problem. It's feminism that's their problem.

Arrogant misogynistic idiots
They are all over this thread.
HajimeSaito:
What is really disgusting is the way Nigerian men are always so happy to beat their chests like mountain gorillas whenever feminism is mentioned.

There is no feminism in Nigeria.

Show me ONE piece of legislation in this country that endorses feminism.

Show me ONE example of feminism dictating how this country is governed.

The answer is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING.

And yet these idiots pretend that it is the reason for their frustrations in life.

Nigerians are the most hypocritical, unintelligent and backward looking people in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by quadree: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
HajimeSaito:
I made it about religion because it is very clear where this woman's inferiority complex is coming from:

[img]https://images./4GDBk5zAGu7G6tkU0ixf5s.jpg[/img]

How does this Hadeeth depicts inferiority? I can't understand you. If majority of those that will enter hellfire are women, then that means automatically they are inferior to men?
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by biebs: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
Unlimited22:
I just knew you were going to react.
atleast sum1 knows me
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2019
I need to give her 500k please
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2019
Daeylar:

Thank you jare person with sense.

I don't know why another human being will sit and stupidly think he is superior to another human being just because he has a penīs

Yet these fools think feminism is a problem and act like feminism is the worst thing in our Society.

Not the fact that their egoistical selves want to be superior to another human being and treat another human being as lesser than them, No, that's not a problem. It's feminism that's their problem.

Arrogant misogynistic idiots
They are all over this thread.

i am superior to all females. Argue with your bf or husband if you have one
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Ziggylady(f): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
emmie14:

You can rattle from now till next millilum women are wicker sex and can never claim equality with men or the woman can never keep a peaceful loving matrimonial home. Feminism is overrated stubbornness

"Weaker " not "wicker"

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Spacewalker(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so many ignorance...feminism is bigger than these shits that animal is trying to paint...lets try to read and have an open mind...go listen to chimamanda we shd all be feminist...

Feminist and Feminism kill u there

And to think u are a guy supporting the ideals of some dumb women who say they want equal rights,çomman collect equal rights na angry
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Spacewalker:

Feminist and Feminism kill u there

And to think u are a guy supporting the ideals of some dumb women who say they want equal rights,çomman collect equal rights na angry
may amadioha strike u dead...
who is talking about equality...if you listen to chimanmanda talk you will not come here and disgrace ur generation...
am a humanist and feminism in it's true sense advocates humanity above all not some misrepresentation that you and other fools are portraying
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by addictiv(m): 1:40am On Jun 12, 2019
I just de laugh, let 3rd world war breakout and you see how these so called feminists who are so quick to foam in the mouth become team weaker vessels, when govt wants to conscript them into the battle field. you will never see any feminists advocate for more women to be sent to the front lines to assist men to combat terrorism. but because they have a keypad and data they ll come online and type crap. The average Nigerian woman doesn't understand what feminism is. as a matter of fact Nigerian men are more true feminists than the women.
Re: Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady by Extouch: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Its quite unfortunate to see people argue about feminism striving so much to find the loop hole why it has not prosper, who could be possibly blame for its unpopularity.
Well, I only have this to say: if feminism is about equity, i will totally support it but if its about equality, its a no no for me. If ur creator had wanted gender equality, then there shouldn't either be male or female. You can not cheat nature, there are level of control one has over nature, beyond that level you see nature fighting back and I hope this women agitating for gender equality would be ready to defend their self when the eventual crisis erupt. Men are naturally wired to care and protect the woman, its nature you can't fight it. Everybody should understand their place and stay there. Its share stupid to have egocentric men that maltreat their wives and abuse women. That's not the standard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. / Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric / Ladies Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.