Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos (30916 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Angel223: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
sad
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
I don't buy c.ock and bull stories like these. Does he go around beating up every woman that rejects his advances? I believe they must have had a thing going. And to her, all she saw was a maga she could extort at any time, plus free ride as an advantage.

What if she must have eaten his money and later refused him sex? That alone must have pushed him to violence. You can't eat your cake and have it.
I concur with you 100%
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by holyfather(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Evablizin:
Wow,like seriously? So this your comment justifies the bus driver's act?

If you go around eating people's money, you better watch your back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by CityNGR: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Evablizin:
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by CityNGR: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lifestone:

How has all you said above justified the violence and the physical harm inflicted on the lady?
Where were those inflicted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by CityNGR: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Oh, for refusing to date him? Haba

How many times have you been beaten for such? Believe her at your peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by hayjayman(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Have they informed MC Oluomo that one of his professionals has done it again
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Fanatical(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
arrest that pervert..

Don't conclude yet, something might have caused it.
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Finnese001: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin

EmpresFIDEL:
arrest that pervert..
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Let hear from the driver first before making any judgement
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by DSENATAR: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
TarOrfeek:

What brought her and a bus driver together

Bus driver appear for her house come beat her.

Or did he beat her via whatsapp video call.

Foolish idiot looking for destiny to ruin.

Your foolishness is of the highest degree, my fiancee almost got molested by one of this idiots, because she refused to smile back at him, the idiot never knew we were together, after smoking weed you don't have to join issues with them before they take on you.
Think before you type. Empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by MobilityExpress: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
I don't buy c.ock and bull stories like these. Does he go around beating up every woman that rejects his advances? I believe they must have had a thing going. And to her, all she saw was a maga she could extort at any time, plus free ride as an advantage.

What if she must have eaten his money and later refused him sex? That alone must have pushed him to violence. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Excuse me sir, did you type this comment under duress? If yes, it is well. But if no, then please raise your right hand up, spread your five fingers very wide to its limit, then...slap yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Lovelife433(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
but when the bastard of a woman was collecting gift and free ride no issue now dat she need to return the favour she refuse, animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by asanwafo: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Evablizin:
yes. If she is not ready to cooperate, let her not take anything from the man period
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Badonasty(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A lady was allegedly assaulted by a bus driver for reportedly refusing to date him. According to an online report, the man tried to woo the lady but she turned him down which allegedly provoked him.

The rejected bus driver allegedly beat the woman and left her with injuries all over her body.

The wounded woman who was taken to the hospital for treatment, notified the Due Process Advocates (DPA) which has promised to take up the case and bring the man to justice.

Below is what was shared online.

The case of the lady who refused to date a bus driver, was actually beaten by the man. Investigation shows the incident happened. The man was annoyed that she said no. He said that he would not take no for an answer. DPA has a serious concern here. Why should a woman fear that if she refuses to sleep with a man, he could beat her up, which is an alternative way to rape her? So, we are taking this very seriously.

The pictures here show the injuries he inflicted on her for saying no to him.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/bus-driver-assaults-woman-for-refusing-to-sleep-with-him-photos.html

After chopping his money you no wan open yansh...nobody come this life to "short" na
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
CityNGR:

How many times have you been beaten for such? Believe her at your peril
it doesn't have to be me before I believe it happens, anything goes in this part of the world we live...it could be true

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by ozoono(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
arrest that pervert..
beautiful and a fool, HW many dude as beaten u up wen u don't agree to date dem. try use ur sense na, welsha I sell sense
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Ricoco: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
protocoll:

That's a lot you're asking.
If you can pay then call me.

sir, can you train me in all?
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Evablizin:
U know that's not wat he is saying

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by jclassiq(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Evablizin:

it doesn't justify it madam but at least let's know the root of the matter. the topic suggests that he beat her up simply cos she said no to his advances. so if there any other information attached , let's also hear it.
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by grandstar(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:

Maga or no maga, he shouldn't beat her because she refused sex

That's the truth

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
ozoono:

beautiful and a fool, HW many dude as beaten u up wen u don't agree to date dem. try use ur sense na, welsha I sell sense
OMG you really don't have any atom of sense, why will somebody beat me up because I refuse to have sex with d person, are u even normal.. you can't even insult me to my face because I say NO. chai.. now I know animals are living in human form, so this is what you will tell your sister if some guys treat her like that? I'm so disappointed in you.. you don't have value at all. oops I think you have sold your sense, and your brain is full of chaff.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fanatical:

Don't conclude yet, something might have caused it.
even if.. is not good to raise hand on a woman, even if d lady is at fault, she will be justified by his action and not what she did.
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by CityNGR: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
it doesn't have to be me before I believe it happens, anything goes in this part of the world we live...it could be true
It is not true. She jumped a lot of sections in the story
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by noisy45(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:

You are right
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
CityNGR:

It is not true. She jumped a lot of sections in the story
what matters now is that...she was assaulted, there's wound on her arm to serve as prove...those sections she jumped is irrelevant
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by CityNGR: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
what matters now is that...she was assaulted, there's wound on her arm to serve as prove...those sections she jumped is irrelevant
Very relevant. It is possible she assaulted herself.
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Cityguy: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Some men dont know how to handle rejection. They need help. They lack social skill, suffer from complex and are low in self esteem. However if it is proven he laid his hands on her for this reason, some time in confinement may be the starting point to jolting him to factory reset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover / Jilted Housewife Slashes Pregnant Woman’s Face With Razor Blade (pic) / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.