Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Can This Be True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be True? (506 Views)

This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! / The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be True? by questionforhelp: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Hello guys, I had serious issue with bae last weekend and we broke up subsequently on Monday night. I was full of rage and there was no place for me to pass the night, hence, I opted to pass the night in a guest house. inside the guest house, there were many hookers and out of anger decided to take on in for a "short time". She's chubby and dark. I wore a kiss condom and we made out for like 10 mins.

I came inside of the condom with the condom still inside of her, she said the condom broke! I pulled out as quickly as I could with my penis out leaving the condom inside. I quietly removed the latex and examined it but it was intact, she just said "men" and laughed. She washed up and left, I did the same and went to bed.

I have to say that before we started, she took out a colored tablet sachet (I think the drug is pink or light red in color). I asked her why she is taking the drug, she said she ate #300 the previous day and it is affecting her chest, in other words, she is taking it cause of cold. I bought water for her and she took to tablets.

The thing there is that after four days (on Friday) I started having this nasty sore through and constant sneezing. On Saturday, the sore throat still persisted and I started feeling extremely week and slight headache. On Sunday, I couldn't even wait for church to be over to go to my house cause I was too weak. I barely slept last night and am back to the office this morning feeling extremely weak too.

I was diagnosed with malaria and slight typhoid earlier and yesterday, I went out to buy Lonard DS and Augumentin tablets, I've been taking it since last night but no improvement. I've been sweating somehow in the office this morning.

Please I hope this is not seroconversion loading. can this occur withing 6 days?

Please, help a brother that messed up, anger is not good.
Re: Can This Be True? by Fizzymike1(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Yeye man
Re: Can This Be True? by questionforhelp: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Yeye man

There's no need to curse this early morning, I just need help
Re: Can This Be True? by Fizzymike1(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2019
questionforhelp:

There's no need to curse this early morning, I just need help

GI to the hospital bro is as easy as that sir and stop bulging us on how u slept with a.prostitute
Re: Can This Be True? by nifemi25(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Self medication isn't the best. Consult your doctor for a proper check up.....
Re: Can This Be True? by Randy100: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2019
It is all in your head bro.
Re: Can This Be True? by questionforhelp: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2019
nifemi25:
Self medication isn't the best. Consult your doctor for a proper check up.....
can you please, help me with insight on the question?
Re: Can This Be True? by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2019
That is only a symptom of Cardiovascular Collapse, You will be ok.

Regards

Dr. illitrate: MBBS, MBA, PhD, BSc, OND, JAMB, NECO, SSCE tongue
Re: Can This Be True? by questionforhelp: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2019
illitrate:
That is only a symptom of Cardiovascular Collapse, You will be ok.

Regards

Dr. illitrate: MBBS, MBA, PhD, BSc, OND, JAMB, NECO, SSCE tongue

I want to faint with laughter here, which one be cardiovascular collapse? grin grin grin grin
Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Infection probably building up, Take antibiotics.

(1) (Reply)

World Most Difficult Question To Answer... / How To Impress A Girl And Make Her Feel Naturally Attracted To You / We Are Head Over Heels In Love But He Is Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.