Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! (6041 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by ePoster: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2020
The scandal that came out yesterday about ubunja's identity could have been nothing more than the work of a bored troll trying to destroy the reputation of another
The thread created had no meaningful evidence to prove that ubunja is the said yoruba man. There wasnt anything concrete except for pictures that could have been taken from the internet.
The op did not once explain how she got to her conclusion. But rather asked rhetorical questions.

Nothing solid came out yesterday and while it was all fun, lets face reality. Its sad that something so little would escalate to this.

1 Like

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2020
All the fact on that thread are true ubunja has been busted from the pit where he's living i bet him to come out and denial all the allegations
Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by ePoster: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
All the fact on that thread are true ubunja has been busted from the pit where he's living i bet him to come out and denial all the allegations
I doubt tho. Its all for time to tell. But the mgtows disappointed me alot!
Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by Martinez39(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2020
What an idi0t. You created a thread yesterday in which you presumed all that was purported about Ubunja were true. Despite the fact that redpill guys confronted you for evidence, you remained obstinate in your aim to malign and pull down Ubunja. It just shows two things:
1) You people so much hate Ubunja for his miseducations that you all wish he wasn't doing well in life.
2) You guys are just like many Nigerians who are abject money worshipping simpletons and zombies who think pointing out a man's financial woes disproves his argument or cause.

You are very disappointing. It was obvious that the supposed claims about Ubunja had no evidence backing them up yet internet maggots like you, funmisticqueen2, CHoccolaTE, phenomenal16, etc. circulated it endlessly and basked in it. You all did this because you all hated ubunja so much and wanted his downfall. So much is the hatred that you all will circulate any news that you all think puts Ubunja in a bad light without checking the source and looking for evidence.

You and other nairaland females circulating the fake news about Ubunja are scums.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2020
Martinez39:
What an idi0t. You created a thread yesterday in which you presumed all that was purported about Ubunja were true. Despite the fact that redpill guys confronted you for evidence, you remained obstinate in your aim to malign and pull down Ubunja. It just shows two things:
1) You people so much hate Ubunja for his miseducations that you all wish he wasn't doing well in life.
2) You guys are just like many Nigerians who are abject money worshipping simpletons and zombies who think pointing out a man's financial woes disproves his argument or cause.

You are very disappointing. It was obvious that the supposed claims about Ubunja had no evidence backing them up yet internet maggots like you, funmisticqueen2, CHoccolaTE, phenomenal16, etc. circulated it endlessly and basked in it. You all did this because you all hated ubunja so much and wanted his downfall. So much is the hatred that you all will circulate any news that you all think puts Ubunja in a bad light without checking the source and looking for evidence.

You and other nairaland females circulating the fake news about Ubunja are scums.
... Hahahahahahaaaaaah.These ladies are so insecured.Ubunja is the man. Truth hurts bro.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by CHoccolaTE: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Hahaha

Ubuntu the ojota guy said everything op wrote on that thread was 100% correct.
That's the statement I am going with.
Stupid gigantic forehead Yoruba guy.

2 Likes

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by ePoster: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2020
Martinez39. I'm merely pointing out the fact that it may or not have been ubunja. Nothing is certain.
You are always eager to argue without reasoning. Yesterday was simply a game of scenario and reaction. When the initial thread came out, i commented laughing cause i saw it as a joke. What provoked me was the way all you mgtow boys were going around trying to exonorate someone accused of being wrong. Did you create a thread pointing out the fact that the lady could have been a troll? You rather accepted her story are true and went about trying to justify ubunja. Which was senseless and hypocritical seeing as you and astrog worked actively towards the deactivation of a young girl, who mind you never lied about her identity nor took credit for anothers work simply because you didnt like her.

1 Like

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by Martinez39(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2020
ePoster:
I doubt tho. Its all for time to tell. But the mgtows disappointed me alot!
Joker. Yesterday, when you presumed all that was written about Ubunja were true, you concluded from the fake news that mgtows are frauds and are disappointing. Today, you finally admit that the claims about Ubunja are baseless yet you still maintain that mgtows disappointed you. How is that?

I know you have never liked mgtow from the start and your line of reasoning accords with that of stupid females on this thread hence how could there be expectations you had that we disappointed you in? So how did we disappoint you?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by kazyhm(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Hahaha

What I don't really understand is female obsession with fake, fantasy and falsehood but will go any length and fight tooth and nail to destroy anything with potential to liberate their gender.........

To me ubunja miseducation is good for both genders, thorough analysis of ideas therein is rich in knowledge wealth and self appraisal in becoming a better and improved version of oneself......no basis to be bitter bout someone else's opinion(s) that is not particularly directed to one as a person........

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by ePoster: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Hahaha

Hmm. So he confirmed it? Martinez39 im sure you have something to say? Mr loudmouth

1 Like

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by ePoster: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Martinez39:
Joker. Yesterday, when you presumed all that was written about Ubunja were true, you concluded from the fake news that mgtows are frauds and are disappointing. Today, you finally admit that the claims about Ubunja are baseless yet you still maintain that mgtows disappointed you. How is that?

I know you have never liked mgtow from the start and your line of reasoning accords with that of stupid females on this thread hence how could there be expectations you had that we disappointed you in? So how did we disappoint you?
My problem isnt with ubunja but the myopic, hypocritical mgtows who rather than call out the scam in the post took to everythread trying to justify ubunja. You accepted it was true if not you wouldnt have brought you silly excuses.
I thought it was a joke all along

1 Like

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by Martinez39(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Hahahahahahaaaaaah.These ladies are so insecured.Ubunja is the man. Truth hurts bro.
Truth hurts. Only the brain dead slowpoke females who are struggling in life and are looking for a man to alleviate them from poverty are usually most pained by the miseducations and seek to pull down Ubunja.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by ePoster: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2020
kazyhm:

What I don't really understand is female obsession with fake, fantasy and falsehood but will go any length and fight tooth and nail to destroy anything with potential to liberate their gender.........

To me ubunja miseducation is good for both genders, thorough analysis of ideas therein is rich in knowledge wealth and self appraisal in becoming a better and improved version of oneself......no basis to be bitter bout someone else's opinion(s) that is no direct to one as a person.
The mgtows here dont even know sh!t about their movement. For a group whose aim is to distant itself from anything female so as to improve the other aspects of one's life, the boys here are rather obsessed with anything romance and sex.

3 Likes

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2020
kazyhm:

To me ubunja miseducation is good for both genders, thorough analysis of ideas therein is rich in knowledge wealth and self appraisal in becoming a better and improved version of oneself......no basis to be bitter bout someone else's opinion(s) that is not particularly directed to one as a person........
.. Don't mind them. It's only a criminal that gets annoyed when the owner of the house put security measures.

6 Likes

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by kazyhm(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Don't mind them. It's only a criminal that gets annoyed when the owner of the house put security measures.

So true.........I don't know him in person but I like the ideas in his articles.......and I wonder why people can't see the good in it.

3 Likes

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by Martinez39(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2020
ePoster:
My problem isnt with ubunja but the myopic, hypocritical mgtows who rather than call out the scam in the post took to everythread trying to justify ubunja. You accepted it was true if not you wouldnt have brought you silly excuses.
I thought it was a joke all along
There is not a vestige of rationality and honesty in your brain. You keep denying obvious facts and you keep lying. No redpill assumed the news on Ubunja were true. In fact, I called them fake news. This was clearly written in my first post on your last thread yet you lie shamelessly.

All we redpill men argued was that even if the news was true, it doesn't change the validity of the miseducations and the news is insignificant. We also pointed out that there was no proof of these news.

Don't try to hide face by cooking up silly excuses on how you didn't believe the news and you were just teasing red pill men neither should you dish that foolish excuse on how we disappointed you. Only simpletons will give such excuse and try to save face in the manner you are doing. After you maligned Ubunja and the mgtow group and you circulated a fake news you masturbated on, you now turn around to say you were joking and mgtows disappointed you? What a joker, what an idi0t.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2020
kazyhm:

So true.........I don't know him in person but I like the ideas in his articles.......and I wonder why people can't see the good in it.
.. Don't be deceived. They all know he is saying the truth and that's why they are bitter.Do you think its easy to remove a baby's mouth from the mother's breast without the baby screaming? Think bro.

5 Likes

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by kazyhm(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2020
ePoster:
The mgtows here dont even know sh!t about their movement. For a group whose aim is to distant itself from anything female so as to improve the other aspects of one's life, the boys here are rather obsessed with anything romance and sex.

Knowledge is power......accepting an idea as a positive knowledge is choice depending on ones interpretations of its benefit......

And I believe there is something in human that tend to make them reject something good......just because what they are used to is different.........

3 Likes

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by Korllami007: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2020
If na me be ub.unja, na this time I go drop like 5 miseduction, so the traffic for my site will be tremendous when this thing still de hot.
Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by kazyhm(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Don't be deceived. They all know he is saying the truth and that's why they are bitter.Do you think its easy to remove a babies mouth from the mother's breast without the baby screaming? Think bro.

But come to think of it...........if you have been handling some stuff the wrong way and getting a not so pleasant expected results/responses then one anonymous person just show up out of the blue and start teaching you what/how you've be doing it the wrong way and gave you for free how and why you should do it different way; that if you continue that way, you'll most certainly be getting same unpleasant results/responses......are you not supposed to be liberated and be appreciative ?

Human has always been bitter with the truth anyway........but what could be responsible for human bitterness for a liberating truth.........

1) Could it be the manner at which the truth was said
2) could it be the fear of losing out on the wrong path
3) could it be been used to familiar ways of doing things (familiar approach)
4) could it be ego and pride or self denial of the truth.......or difficulty in owing up that you've been doing something the wrong way(s)

Not everyone really want to solve their problem

2 Likes

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by ePoster: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2020
Martinez39, nothing you wrote made sense.
My topic addressed the redpillers who tried to exonorate ubunja with the 'ignore the messanger, focus on the message' bullsh!t. Didn't they?
This topic is just telling mgtows and feminist alike that nothing solid had/has come up.
Yesterday, like i stated was a game of scenario and reaction. We all assumed ubunja was wrong. Rather than accept that. You and your crew went about justifying him and his financial status. Didnt you?
What upset me was the awful stench of hypocrisy you mgtows stink of. Lillyval case was no different. The codedruns acct could have been fake.
Next time employ this newly found wisdom when dealing with others too.
Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2020
kazyhm:

But come to think of it...........if you have been handling some stuff the wrong way and getting a not so pleasant result/response then some came and show you what/how you have be doing it the wrong way and given you for free my it you continue that way, you'll most certainly be getting same unpleasant result/response......are you not supposed to be liberated and be appreciative ?

Not everyone really want to solve their problem
.. We human beings can be difficult.
Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by ePoster: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2020
kazyhm:

Knowledge is power......accepting an idea as a positive knowledge is choice depending on ones interpretations of its benefit......

And I believe there is something in human that tend to make them reject something good......just because what they are used to is different.........
To be honest i dont understand you?
Mgtow has to do with pushing women alone and focusing on other aspect of one's life
Nairaland mgtow has to do with sex, romance, bragging about their WISDOM and every one elses ignorance and arguing with errant females.
Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by psalmsmiles(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2020
nobody here knows ubunja. It may or may not be him. Nobody knows for sure... Doesn't change the truth he teaches

7 Likes

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by kazyhm(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2020
ePoster:
To be honest i dont understand you?
Mgtow has to do with pushing women alone and focusing on other aspect of one's life
Nairaland mgtow has to do with sex, romance, bragging about their WISDOM and every one elses ignorance and arguing with errant females.

Well, many things have be abbreviated which I might not be interested in what they mean and their definitions.......I'm more particular and focus on the subject matter and its content........why are people running night shift just to expose who is behind the username ubunja ? If he so wish to be known in person, he would have freely done so......and to me his posts are what we can all relate to
Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by Martinez39(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2020
ePoster:
Martinez39, nothing you wrote made sense.
My topic addressed the redpillers who tried to exonorate ubunja with the 'ignore the messanger, focus on the message' bullsh!t. Didn't they?
This topic is just telling mgtows and feminist alike that nothing solid had/has come up.
Yesterday, like i stated was a game of scenario and reaction. We all assumed ubunja was wrong. Rather than accept that. You and your crew went about justifying him and his financial status. Didnt you?
What upset me was the awful stench of hypocrisy you mgtows stink of. Lillyval case was no different. The codedruns acct could have been fake.
Next time employ this newly found wisdom when dealing with others too.
The fake news was an attack against Ubunja. We then pointed out that to refute ubunja, they will have to refute the message not the messenger. By the way, what was Ubunja wrong at that we needed to accept? For the umpteenth time, no one justified Ubunja. We only pointed out that his financial status, whatever it is, has no bearing on the truthfulness of his message.

After this post, I won't reply you because you are a pathetic liar and dishonest fellow. I clearly stated how Lillyval's case differs from Ubunja's in your last topic but you ignored and you are still comparing both cases. For you info, there was proof about the Lillyval's case but she has deleted her former account. Posting someone's codedrun picture and phone number is different from posting someone's pictures, address, and pictures of their location without proof. Lastly, keep lying to yourself that you were playing a game yesterday. Bye.

4 Likes

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by ePoster: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Martinez39
Pathetic liar and dishonest fellow? dont make me laugh.
I didnt post his details so dont dare pin that on me. I merely addressed the alphas who kept chanting 'ignore the messanger, focus on the message'.
You even commented that ubunja accepted to be poor and was looking for accomodation, right?
If you didnt believe the accusations, you would have laughed as i did. Those with screenshots can prove my post. You went about justify ubunja. His offline personality didnt matter.
I've created a platform to (dis)credit whether it was really his identity posted online. If its not, then no harm done. If i was the attack those who actually created the thread. And if ubunja is patrick, with the way you'all were behaving... He too must have been disappointed.
I didnt create this thread to please you or anyone. I did it because i never believe the whole ubunja aka patrick theory. But it seems i might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by mimimile93: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2020
ePoster:
The scandal that came out yesterday about ubunjas identity could have been nothing more than the work of a bored troll trying to destroy the reputation of another
The thread created had no meaningful evidence to prove that ubunja is the said yoruba man. There wasnt anything concrete except for pictures that could have been taken from the internet.
The op did not once explain how she got to her conclusion. But rather asked rhetorical questions.

Nothing solid came out yesterday and while it was all fun, lets face reality. Its sad that something so little would escalate to this.
what's the reality? Who d fvck realy cares abt what's true or false? Tbh today is my first time knowing abt ubaju. Some claimed he scammed them. Well, it aint my busines. I am just here on nl to twist and chill.

1 Like

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2020
martinez and eposter once you guys are through fighting make una come collect one hot knock lobbished....

1 Like

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by luminouz(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2020
*sighs*

Bunch of baby crows acting like they are the real shiits!!! Look at topic...look at the comments. When will y'all grow up naaa undecided
Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2020
see the yeye people claiming alpha male simple articulation they cant nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! by Omar09(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Martinez39:
There is not a vestige of rationality and honesty in your brain. You keep denying obvious facts and you keep lying. No redpill assumed the news on Ubunja were true. In fact, I called them fake news. This was clearly written in my first post on your last thread yet you lie shamelessly.

All we redpill men argued was that even if the news was true, it doesn't change the validity of the miseducations and the news is insignificant. We also pointed out that there was no proof of these news.

Don't try to hide face by cooking up silly excuses on how you didn't believe the news and you were just teasing red pill men neither should you dish that foolish excuse on how we disappointed you. Only simpletons will give such excuse and try to save face in the manner you are doing. After you maligned Ubunja and the mgtow group and you circulated a fake news you masturbated on, you now turn around to say you were joking and mgtows disappointed you? What a joker, what an idi0t.

Does this bitch think ubunja started the MGTOW movement? Or even the red pill?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is zobo drink healthy? / How To Refuse A Kiss? / Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.