Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Man Who Said His Wife Wants To Spoil His Life, Says He's Under A Spell - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Who Said His Wife Wants To Spoil His Life, Says He's Under A Spell (600 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Said His Wife Wants To Spoil His Life, Says He's Under A Spell by oluchisimfred: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2019
A Nigerian man who was spotted in a viral video claiming that his wife and her family wants to spoil his life in the UK, has claimed he was under a spell by his side chick at that time.The Nigerian man who said his wife wants to spoil his life, had his luggage and was about moving out in the viral video. He was heard saying;

Enough is enough for me and you Ayo.Do you know how long we’ve been struggling on this? Please do your thing separately while I do mine too. You people should not try to spoil my life or spoil my paper processing .. If you try to spoil my paper processing, something will happen. I have given you the keys . .

However after his wife told him to stop recording and listen to what she has to say, he further stated;

Say whatever you want to say, I’m listening but I cannot pause the video. I’m serious this time around, this year, remember I have been warning you. Why would your mum say a thing like that? Why would she say I shouldn’t come pick my kids? Because she said I did not come greet her. Who is she to say a thing like that? .How many times have you greeted my own mother? How many times have you picked up your phone to call my mum? Wo, let’s forget about this , I’m going. Ayo we are at the level where we are both confident now so don’t let us spoil eachother’s lives in this country.. Thank God we have three kids together.. I’ll take responsibility of my kids.I don’t need to live in this house anymore, we don’t have to be husband and wife. .

However in a new video he shared, he claimed he was under a spell by his side chick  who he started off a relationship with 5 years ago.

Here are the videos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/25/nigerian-man-who-said-his-wife-wants-to-spoil-his-life-says-he-was-under-a-spell-by-his-side-chick/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Man Who Said His Wife Wants To Spoil His Life, Says He's Under A Spell by Realtord43: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Said His Wife Wants To Spoil His Life, Says He's Under A Spell by Skmoda360(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2019
rubbish leleyi now shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Who Said His Wife Wants To Spoil His Life, Says He's Under A Spell by Rosarie(f): 2:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Useless man
The woman better be wise and dump him
Cos he will do worse .
Before it got to this stage he has been embarrassing her but she kept it low key.
Now he videos thrash
Next thing will be worse
Re: Nigerian Man Who Said His Wife Wants To Spoil His Life, Says He's Under A Spell by faithfull18(f): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2019
Na wa oo.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Leeches In The Name Of Friends / A Woman Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Can A Family Respond To This Please Is Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.