Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Prove Me Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prove Me Wrong (1527 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove Me Wrong by Dunddy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2010
why should we feel Hot if God never wanted us to have sex?
if all is perfect as he made them, he our urges and the quest to satisfy aren't exactly unGodly. prove me wrong!
Re: Prove Me Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2010
I no go prove you wrong because we're in the same boat wink
S.ex is supposed to be pleasurable but people like to make it seem as though its some dirty thing.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by 1102(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
Abeg carry ur question Go religion section, I nor fit ur wahala!!
Re: Prove Me Wrong by double08(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2010
Guy be careful before you blaspheme
Re: Prove Me Wrong by ednutey(f): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2010
This aint blasphemy,God gave it to us,s.ex is beautiful, especially when shared between married couples
Re: Prove Me Wrong by akinolasam: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2010
S E X

Nothing to prove wrong here

what is wrong about it is U not waiting for the right time (marriage)

Its like eating and unriped fruit e.g cashew, very dangerous.

God makes everything beautiful in its TIME
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tinksh(f): 12:36am On Sep 07, 2010
God made sex for marriage. Not to do whatever you feel like. We are supposed have some control of ourselves. We are not animals, maybe some are but most of us are not.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tinksh(f): 12:36am On Sep 07, 2010
akinolasam:

S E X

Awesome!!! smiley
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Girl846(f): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2010
Yes sex and intimacy are beautiful and created by God for our pleasure.
It is not a dirty thing in and of itself, BUT
There is a time and place for everything - for sex, that is when married according to the bible.
There is no point of trying to make excuses for fornication, It is a sin. You have to choice to obey or not.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2010
What se.x?
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Dunddy(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2010
double08:

Guy be careful before you blaspheme
this is no blasphemy, u dont seem to get the context.

akinolasam:

S E X

this isnt really about me but about many people. seen a lot of people like u (no offense here) who know the truth and yet do the other thing.
fact is even in marriage, couples get frustrated and seek to outsource their counterpart's ge.ni.tals. now that is adultery (a sin), yet not less than 75% of the world do it, could do it, had done or are planing to do it.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2010
Girl846:

Yes sex and intimacy are beautiful and created by God for our pleasure.
It is not a dirty thing in and of itself, BUT
There is a time and place for everything - for sex, that is when married according to the bible.
There is no point of trying to make excuses for fornication, It is a sin. You have to choice to obey or not.

And suppose someone isn't a Christian? Will you still sit there are tell them to go by a book that they don't believe in?
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Dunddy(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2010
i wonder.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by agitator: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

And suppose someone isn't a Christian? Will you still sit there are tell them to go by a book that they don't believe in?

That's Nigerian Christians for you, they conclude that every argument, debate, discussion must be backed by the bible. They are too dumb to know that before you back your argument, discuss, etc with any book, quote, law, etc it must be acceptable to all.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2010
agitator:

That's Nigerian Christians for you, they conclude that every argument, debate, discussion must be backed by the bible.  They are too dumb to know that before you back your argument, discuss, etc with any book, quote, law, etc it must be acceptable to all.

lol, yupp. smh.

Nice signature by the way.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2010
odi wonder ooo lol,  still don't know what is se.x
Re: Prove Me Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2010
REALITY101:

odi wonder ooo lol,  still don't what is se.x

S.ex, as in intercourse. What that mean to be a rhetorical question?
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tinksh(f): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

agitator:

That's Nigerian Christians for you, they conclude that every argument, debate, discussion must be backed by the bible. They are too dumb to know that before you back your argument, discuss, etc with any book, quote, law, etc it must be acceptable to all.

The poster asked a question with 'God' in it so it was answered with 'God' in it. Re read the post!!!
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Dunddy(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2010
having fun entail different things from, emotion, desire, exploration, creativity, discovery amongst others.
now, if my wife's desire for my thingy is exponentially proportional to mine
if she decides to give me a BJ
or we decide to go 69 or whatever
i am sure some would say its a sin. would kissing then be a sin too?
Is there any book that dictates the acceptable  position for s.3.x?
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2010
At the same time s3x is a dirty thing in marriage in God sight by practising oral s3x, bdsm etc u know al sort of stup1d styles like s3xin like an animal, well d world we live now in is like "Sodom nd Gomorah" part2 though i can't read God's lips but s3xin like this isn't proper in the lord sight.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2010
grin grin grin Sis Im just bored in this house, don't blame me, blame it on, lipsrsealed
Re: Prove Me Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2010
REALITY101:

grin grin grin Sis Im just bored in this house, don't blame me, blame it on, lipsrsealed

Eh ya, ndo.

Tink_sh:

The poster asked a question with 'God' in it so it was answered with 'God' in it. Re read the post!!!

I did notice that, just wanted to point the question in a different direction.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Dunddy(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2010
Tosinville:

At the same time s3x is a dirty thing in marriage in God sight by practising oral s3x, bdsm etc u know al sort of stup1d styles like s3xin like an animal, well d world we live now in is like "Sodom nd Gomorah" part2 though i can't read God's lips but s3xin like this isn't proper in the lord sight.
how do u know that? are u God's P.A?
Re: Prove Me Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2010
Dunddy:

how do u know that? are u God's P.A?

lol lol lol grin
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Rocktation(f): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2010
Whoever said se.x is ungodly? 'They' only said fornication and adultry are.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by SAGoddess: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Good point, people always use the Bible as though it is supposed to be everybody's moral compass, it's as if one is doomed to burn in eternal fire if they don't follow the Bible, the very same people will pray hard and fast to commit crime and be successful at it! The mind boggles indeed!

LOL, so doggy style is sinful? grin grin grin we are animals, which ever way you look at it, we just transformed over the years!
Re: Prove Me Wrong by googles: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2010
Tosinville:

As much as i hate to quote you cos its like talking to a troubled child well i cant ignore this post. . .bite me

whoever said MouthAction and any type of sex is not acceptable in a marriage ? as long as its with your ordained partner

flesh of your flesh. . . .it is very healthy for a marriage cos it makes them closer and makes the marriage blissful

i would rather give my husband a heavenly bl[i]o[/i]w job than allow one useless aristo chic give it to him outside our marriage
Re: Prove Me Wrong by chamotex(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2010
googles:

As much as i hate to quote you cos its like talking to a troubled child well i cant ignore this post. . .bite me

whoever said MouthAction and any type of sex is not acceptable in a marriage ? as long as its with your ordained partner

flesh of your flesh. . . .it is very healthy for a marriage cos it makes them closer and makes the marriage blissful

i would rather give my husband a heavenly bl[i]o[/i]w job than allow one useless aristo chic give it to him outside our marriage

Marry me!
Re: Prove Me Wrong by googles: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2010
chamotex:

Marry me!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

yes !!! grin
Re: Prove Me Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2010
^^^

I want to be in the wedding
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Dunddy(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2010
now that's a hell of a way to propose!  shocked

i now pronounce you Adam and Eve.
another genesis of sinners.
lol grin
Re: Prove Me Wrong by SAGoddess: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2010
LOL, guy's brain registers "deep throat" and he proposes, nice! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Bf/gf Slapping Your Mother In Front Of You: / Attention: Married People On Romance Section! / Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.