Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Prove Me Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prove Me Wrong (1528 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prove Me Wrong by debammy1(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2010
we are da best in show biz in naija
Re: Prove Me Wrong by googles: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^
I want to be in the wedding

sure thang  wink
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Dunddy(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2010
debammy1:

we are da best in show biz in naija
are u applying to play at the wedding?
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2010
@Dunddy, well like i said b4 i can't read God's lips and i'm not God's PA, for instance giving your wife an MouthAction nd doggy style doesn't make you different from a dog in you backyard nd s3xin that way is kind of sin.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by SAGoddess: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2010
Tosinville:

@Dunddy, well like i said b4 i can't read God's lips and i'm not God's PA, for instance giving your wife an MouthAction nd canine style doesn't make you different from a dog in you backyard nd s3xin that way is kind of sin.

SO, is it supposed to be missinary all the way with man on top while the woman waits for the man to finish and roll over?
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2010
@Googles, hmm! i know dat d thing wey u go like be dat, well as a matter of fact, God did not add oral s3x by suckin ur magic stick to s3x life but the white folks always try new techniques in every aspect of life to make it look like a sin.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2010
@sa goddess, exactly, men shld be always be on top and thats the normal sex life for a married couple.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2010
^^^
LMAO, smh.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Dunddy(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2010
Tosinville:

@Dunddy, well like i said b4 i can't read God's lips and i'm not God's PA, for instance giving your wife an MouthAction nd canine style doesn't make you different from a dog in you backyard nd s3xin that way is kind of sin.

like i asked previously, is there any blueprint that classifies the missionary as the acceptable style and the forbids the others?
the way you talk, i guess you would say that sex is not meant for pleasure but for PROCREATION only.
i understand your moral judgment but do you have a back up document like bible, quran even researches? or are you just sharing your own opinion?
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2010
@Dunddy, well i'm not here to judge anyone not to live his/her own life neither i'm a preacher but stuffs like these started from "sodom nd gomorah" wit gays, lesbianism, MouthAction, masturbation etc giving al sort of stupid style of sex b4 God rain curse in dat land and thats what we're all practising now not to talk of a married couples engagin themselves in such act but may the lord forgive us all cos i'm not a saint either lol
Re: Prove Me Wrong by SAGoddess: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2010
Tosinville:

@sa goddess, exactly, men shld be always be on top and thats the normal sex life for a married couple.

All the best to you and your wife, whatever works for you guys!

I, on the other hand want a freak in bed, one who will flip me like a pan cake before our bodies go into spasms, then we fall asleep, hmmmmmm! cheesy
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2010
Too much of eating excess food to the extent that you can't breath properly is a sin, s3x is a beautiful thing for a married couple to enjoy but fukin ur wife (d0ggy style or pin down) like a dog in your backyard doesn't make u different from a dog in d forest nd its like a sin. Too much of excess discovery of s3x.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by SAGoddess: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2010
I get you Tosinville, whatever works for you and your wife! cheesy
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2010
@Sa goddess, u mean you really need a freak in bed? Can u swallow ur man's cum to enlarge ur b00bz? Jus curious.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by SAGoddess: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2010
Tosinville:

@Sa goddess, u mean you really need a freak in bed? Can u swallow your man's come to enlarge your b00bz? Jus curious.

Yeah, I want a freak but I will not swallow come, never read anywhere that it makes the b00bs bigger, besides, I am happy with my cup size! cheesy I am happy if my man wants to swallow my juices, it is a choice and if that excites him, hell, he must go ahead and make himself happy! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2010
@sa goddess, what did you just say? your man to lick your juice? aaaaaargh! ugh! **vomiting so bad using hennessy drink to stop it**
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2010
As a matter of fact, men's c.um are real protein in women's body and it enlarge the b00bs as time goes by dependin on how u are swallowin it in a week but for men lickin women's juice can make them age as fast as the speed of light with some grey hair at d age of 35 upward.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by SAGoddess: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2010
Tosinville:

@sa goddess, what did you just say? your man to lick your juice? aaaaaargh! ugh! **vomiting so bad using hennessy drink to stop it**

Just as well you are not my man cheesy my man likes it, he does it so well I know he enjoys it, believe it!

Tosinville:

As a matter of fact, men's c.um are real protein in women's body and it enlarge the bosoms as time goes by dependin on how u are swallowin it in a week but for men lickin women's juice can make them age as fast as the speed of light with some grey hair at d age of 35 upward.

Silly reasoning and you know it is not true! Why do guys think their cum is good and tasty and that we should swallow that ish and some won't even touch their partners cookie, unfair really!
Re: Prove Me Wrong by MrWaters: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2010
the Bible says 'to avoid sexual immorality, let every man has his own wife & vice- versa. Sex is for married couple not Bf & Gf
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2010
@Sa goddess, i'm really serious about this, is not what men think, it was a discovery from some german doctors that women swallowing her partner's spermatozoa helps to boost her b00bs dependin how she use it.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by SAGoddess: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2010
Post the link here Tosin so I can read for myself BUT even if that is what research says, I will not swallow that slime but I am happy to kiss my man all over, he can come anywhere but not in my mouth!

I am happy with the size of my boobz, no complaints there!
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Tosinville(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2010
@Sa. Goddess, its alright i understand that you're good with ur bo0bs nd i'm not your man to complain about that but i'm only trying to let you know how useful the sp3rm is in women's body but it was so unfortunate i didn't get this info from the internet but from a magazine nd i wish i can send that to you.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by SAGoddess: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
grin grin grin

All good, I am really not trying to find out the nutritional benefits of sperm, I will get my protein from real food sources, thanks!
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Dunddy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2010
Tosinville:

@Sa. Goddess, its alright i understand that you're good with your bosoms nd i'm not your man to complain about that but i'm only trying to let you know how useful the sp3rm is in women's body but it was so unfortunate i didn't get this info from the internet but from a magazine nd i wish i can send that to you.

indirectly asking for address ehn? Mr. Tosin grin
Re: Prove Me Wrong by SAGoddess: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2010
Dunddy:

indirectly asking for address ehn? Mr. Tosin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tosin and I have nothing in common, I am not a missinary kind of girl, we would be doomed from the beginning! grin
Re: Prove Me Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^^
LMAO
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Slyr0x: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2010
Cant dispute d fact that Tosin is one hell of a character!
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Dunddy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2010
oro di hun! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Out Of 100 Guys/ladies / Sudden Silence / 8 Things Guys Look At In A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.