Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? (4969 Views)

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by dealordea(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
If the woman/man of your dreams was a non-smoker and couldn't tolerate the smoking, would you consider quitting for them?

A friend of mine would quit every time he got a new luuuuv interest, not by the girl's request, but just because he knew she would appreciate it. He's currently in his longest/happiest relationship and it looks like he's quit for good. Thoughts?

Non-smokers: If the man/lady of your dreams was a regular smoker, would you be able to cope? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Goldieluks: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
Really and truly,if my man's a smoker,i cannot cope,cause i can't stand the smell of cigarette oozing from his mouth ,and besides how do i kiss him?
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Natasha2(f): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
hell no and that cannot even happen cos i'll definitely change him.putting up with him would be madness. Do you know that the smoke from cigerrate is more dangerous to you who inhales it than than the person who actually smokes it? its a fact yet hard to believe, putting up with a smoker is AKA suicide mission shocked cheesy grin
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Areaboy2(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
at op!

Yep! i quit smoking partly cos of my girl. smiley so yea!
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Imari(f): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2011
deal_ordea:

If the woman/man of your dreams was a non-smoker and couldn't tolerate the smoking, would you consider quitting for them?

A friend of mine would quit every time he got a new luuuuv interest, not by the girl's request, but just because he knew she would appreciate it. He's currently in his longest/happiest relationship and it looks like he's quit for good. Thoughts?

Non-smokers: If the man/lady of your dreams was a regular smoker, would you be able to cope? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nope.

My cigarettes are my release, my pleasure and my addiction.

He will have to not be in the area in which I smoke as I would only have a place in which I smoke.

As for it being dangerous,  life is in general and anything can/will kill ya' even the water you drink. 

I live while I am alive and can't do squat about my time and how to die.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Ranoscky(m): 5:30am On Mar 15, 2011
Yeah, I can quit smoking if boatrider ask me to.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by elettrodad(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2011
I did it!
And believe me your toy will work better.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by SALady(f): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2011
Yes I would, smoking is not everything. Aaaactually, better that I am with a person that would encourage me to quit.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by jerk: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2011
Many hv done dat and more wl still do dat for loves sake.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Omolola1(f): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2011
why not? love is foolish
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Tosinville(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2011
I don't smoke but i like bad girlz, u know what i mean?
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by gabriel4u(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2011
Tosinville:

I don't smoke but i like bad girlz, u know what i mean?

Out of point.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by gabriel4u(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2011
I dont fink anything will be too much to quite for some1 u love, me while "Smoking" that reduces life expectation and spending.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by omo9ja1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
my gf smoke, but after we start dating she told me that she want to quit smoking by dec 2010, only once she smoke in 2011, but I said to her I dont mind because I was ex smoker in the past but am glad she did it for love - smiley
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Ekpoma1: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
Thank God i dnt smoke cigatte. I wouldnt go near a gal that smoke in d 1st place except im a smoker myself. It is one habit i dnt tolerate. But as 4 weed 'igbo', no problem since it is natural leaf blessed by God.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by shagaman: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2011
well depends on how you handle your relationship,i smoke and from the first day i meet a lady i let them know,however its been different now cos my present gfriend i cant smoke infront of her,cos the way she crys fear dey catch me sef,so i had to stop smoking for her front, But beer e nor dey possible to stop, grin
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by harakiri(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
I could slow down but not quitting. Quitting is something i would do for myself and not for anybody (I've quit for 2 years at one time). What happens when the love dies? I start smoking again? Come on.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by gabriel4u(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Thank God i dnt smoke cigatte. I wouldnt go near a gal that smoke in d 1st place except im a smoker myself. It is one habit i dnt tolerate. But as 4 weed 'igbo', no problem since it is natural leaf blessed by God.
Pls stop fulling ur self bro. Cos God bless that fire and smoke coming out too abi?
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by 190: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
i dont smoke so that wont be an issue for us
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by PurestBoy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
Imari:

Nope.

My cigarettes are my release, my pleasure and my addiction.

He will have to not be in the area in which I smoke as I would only have a place in which I smoke.

As for it being dangerous,  life is in general and anything can/will kill ya' even the water you drink. 

I live while I am alive and can't do squat about my time and how to die.

GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR, YOU'VE SAID MY MIND
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
I totally agree with harakiri! There's a boy i really really like but the only reason why i can't date him is because he smokes and knowing by myself i can't cope with it, we had to stop talking. Though, he told me he was ready to quit because of me, i still didn't agree to date him. I believe reason(s) matter(s) a lot when one wants to make any decision in one's life. I'll rather want him to look at the health hazards and quit because he really wants to than quit cus of me and den go back wen we have a problem or something, i still like him though! smiley
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by gabriel4u(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
Just check dis
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by 190: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ekpoma1:

You dont take cigar but you accept IGBO!!

Kant u see your life in public grin grin
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by blackgucci(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

Really and truly,if my man's a smoker,i cannot cope,cause i can't stand the smell of cigarette oozing from his mouth ,and besides [size=15pt]how do i kiss him[/size]?

trust me, if there is anything we understand.[size=15pt] LIPS[/size]
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by LoveKing(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
Why would i quit smoking, because of who?

I take Hemp and Cigarettes but i cant stop because of any Girl. Tufiakwa. dem born me and am together?

Everyman to his tent!!
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by SAGoddess: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
Some people are social smokers, don't think there is anything wrong with that. . . . .
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by buzugee(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
i did. 1 year clean now. i stopped drinking alcohol too. so now i dont smoke or drink.

however even though i have not smoked weed in over a year, it does not mean i have given up. when i have the rest of mind that i am looking for, then i may indulge occasionally.

so basically i am clean living now. dont drink, smoke, eat junk food, chase women. none of that. (not like i ever chased women anyway. )
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by vanlion(f): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
shocked grin lipsrsealed grin cool What makes a woman to cheat on her Husband.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by MissyB3(f): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2011

Feeble excuse to back up an addiction you can't help, Huh?
Why don't you place a chair in the middle of the road, sit and smoke there, paying no regard to the camion coming towards you, after all, if that camion doesn't kill you, nicotine will, if not, water or anything else will?!  wink

Topic - Why would anyone quit hurting himself for the sake of another person?
It sounds not only impossible, but senseless to me.  grin With man's level of selfishness, one would hardly expect him stop hurting himself in order to please someone else  shocked or give up that which gives him pleasure for the sake of another person, UNLESS that person gave/gives him more pleasure or gave him reasons that led him to the conviction that he really doesn't need that 'thing'.
Point is: People don't quit smoking for other people, they do/ should do so, for themselves.
Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by HighChief4(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
I smoke and never hid it from any gal and also never stopped cos of any gal, what i can only do is not smoke in her presence.

1 Like

Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by MissyB3(f): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
High_Chief:

I smoke and never hid it from any gal and also never stopped cos of any gal, what i can only do is not smoke in her presence.
Where is the 'Like' emoticon when you need it for REAL comments?!  grin
This is the most one could do for an 'anti-smoking' partner. Quit for you? Yeah, wait cheesy

1 Like

Re: Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? by klear(f): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
I hate smoking & I cant date a smoker, luv will neva carry me reach dat direction grin Bt if u want 2 change, change 4 ur self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Lessons I Learnt After Losing My Virginity At 16 By Anna Kemarch / Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners / Why Are Some Girls This Heartless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.