Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? (3022 Views)

Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos / Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law / Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? by otokx(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2010
now this is another thing.
Re: What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? by AloyEmeka5: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2010
Priceworth:

Can you imagine this nonsense?Nigeria is paying these sets of comedians called lawmakers too much money for being TOO IDLE.This sure does not look like law making to me.Nonsense!!!

Gbam
Re: What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? by Alxmyr(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2010
What is the big deal?

Better than 'guy' man here. Dino Melaye.

Re: What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? by T9ksy(m): 1:09am On Sep 10, 2010
What a slowpoke? How many of the people he's suppose to be representing can construe all these big grammar of his? I beg make hin comot for road mak man pikin hia word jo. Is that what they employed him for? To exhibit his rich command of the queens's english. Na dat one go put food on the table of the common edo man/woman? Yeye man, initially it was comical to hear hiom but now he's becoming a niusance. He ought to fasten his belt and discern how to go about ameliorating the woes of hisconstituency rather than blowing grammer to send the poor suffering and smiling people of edo state "on the garden path".
Re: What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? by mensdept: 1:19am On Sep 10, 2010
I thought these things only happen in Naija movies, aka Sam Loco Efe dictionary lines.

But ALAS, even among our Sinators and Representathieves we have professional bullshitters.

How are these people elected/selected/rigged in,  in the first place?
Re: What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? by yeswecan(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
lol
Re: What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? by Mudley313: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2010
lmao. . .chei, i just spat out my soda on my laptop, didn't see dis one coming; was expecting one of those big big grammer videos of his. dis nigga literally has the belt part of his pants on his chest lmao. . .abeg make una nor kill man wit laffter here o
Re: What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? by AloyEmeka5: 2:18am On Oct 31, 2010
[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TMqQ12oY4eI/AAAAAAAAifk/QbR0SYEbk5E/s400/61208_432495963993_89278513993_5199794_8299991_n.jpg[/img]

I haven't only been told I have a grammatical swagger by the youth but also that I am a fashion trendsetter. Hope you like my new picture-Patrick Obahaigbon
Re: What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? by Jakumo(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2010
Honorable Patrick is in a pensive mood in that last photograph. Please do NOT disturb him during this reflective interlude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . / CPC Faces Eviction From Its National Headquarters / Igodomidogo Bomb Blast - (grammar Senator)patrick Obahiagbon Latest Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.