Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . (3015 Views)

Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB / Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue / Yoruba Cannot Fold Hands And Endure Marginalization In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2011
I'd like to say my own piece and ask Nigeria to stop marginalizing Ekiti state and her people.

God bless THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE.

Ekiti a gbe a o!!

[img]http://saferafricagroup.files./2011/03/ekiti_state_logo.jpg[/img] 
Ile iyi, Ile eye. . . .
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by aljharem3: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2011
lol

LOL

LOOOL

wetin concern ekiti with this. do u mean ekiti is marginalised by who?
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Yeske2(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2011
Ok Ileke-idi, what's the problem?
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Johndoe300: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
Sorry, what is Ekiti? Is it a village or local government hq?
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Mobinga: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
I'm ugly.
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by gidson12(m): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2011
Johndoe300:

hamlet!!
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 11, 2011
alj_harem:

lol

LOL

LOOOL

wetin concern ekiti with this. do u mean ekiti is marginalised by who?

Nigeria.

Yeske!:

Ok Ileke-idi, what's the problem?

Oh did you get that from this thread? If I start listing the problems, would you listen longer than 1hr?

Johndoe300:

No, it's a state. Are you a Nigerian?

Mobinga:

I'm ugly.

Is that so? Thanks for sharing.

gidson12:

hamlet!!

Is that what you had for lunch?
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by aloyemeka1: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2011
Esspecialy when their school principals are marginally literate.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-756845.0.html
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Esspecialy when their school principals are marginally literate.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-756845.0.html

thanks for sharing. I'm sure your teacher is very proud of you. Want a reinforcing gummy bear?

Is it not the same nigeria where 80% of its first class Grads are disgustingly illiterates?
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by ektbear: 12:55am On Sep 11, 2011
I like that logo.

Hehe

I also like the website.
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 11, 2011
Although we hear that lagos' literacy level is not up 87%.

Kudos. But let's increase that a bit by adding more Ekiti (which i believe over 40% of Ekitis are in Lagos) indigenous.
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

I like that logo.

Hehe

I also like the website.

Babe, can you plz post the link of the website here? Thanks.
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by ektbear: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2011
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by ektbear: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2011
EKSU website looks terrible tho:

http://www.unad.edu.ng/

Needs to be fixed.
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

EKSU website looks terrible tho:

http://www.unad.edu.ng/

Needs to be fixed.

Actually, compared to other Nigerian websites, that's the best i've seen.

Why do you think it needs fixing?
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 11, 2011
[size=28pt]Guys, I'll be posting pictures of what's going in my state . . . .

It's alright, you can jump for joy as much as you want.

Long live Ekiti state. [/size]
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by ektbear: 1:04am On Sep 11, 2011
Too "noisy." Ugly color scheme. Broken links. Poorly organized.

Not feeling it.

Compare to this: http://www.jhu.edu/
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by aloyemeka1: 1:05am On Sep 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

thanks for sharing. I'm sure your teacher is very proud of you. Want a reinforcing gummy bear?

Is it not the same nigeria where 80% of its first class Grads are disgustingly illiterates?

I agree with ya especially when Ekiti is baking their own graduates with illiterate teachers.
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

Too "noisy." Ugly color scheme. Broken links. Poorly organized.

Not feeling it.

Compare to this: http://www.jhu.edu/

Ah ahnnn, John Hopkins alone?

I'm proud of you. Remember your sister when you start making that money.

I agree about the colors. I'm not a woman for bright loud colors, esp hot pink.

aloy/emeka:

I agree with ya especially when Ekiti is baking their own graduates with illiterate teachers.

I see that you're jumping for joy because I finally replied your ediocy today. It was a slip of the fingers. back to my thread.
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 11, 2011
Deputy Governor of Ekiti State, Mrs. Funmi Olayinka welcoming the Chairperson of the Association of Professional Women Engineers of Nigeria (APWEN), Ekiti State chapter who led executive of the association to her office in Ado Ekiti on courtesy visit, yesterday.

Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 11, 2011
Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi administering the polio vaccine during the Stakeholders' Forum on Polio Eradication in Ado-Ekiti on Monday

My Opinion: Okay, I get that he's a doctor and all, but is he licensed to administer the vaccine?
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by ektbear: 1:11am On Sep 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ah ahnnn, John Hopkins alone?

I'm proud of you. Remember your sister when you start making that money.

I agree about the colors. I'm not a woman for bright loud colors, esp hot pink.

Eh, thanks for the pride, but I have no connection to 'em. Just think they have a nice looking site. And think that it'd be nice if EKSU had something similar.

Hehe
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

Eh, thanks for the pride, but I have no connection to 'em. Just think they have a nice looking site. And think that it'd be nice if EKSU had something similar.

Hehe

I noticed that you're always "hehe"-ing?

Anywaz, I'm still proud of you. Keep it up (if it's not legal, I dont know you).
Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 11, 2011
The Deputy Governor of Ekiti State, Mrs Funmi Olayinka flanked by the Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Chief Dayo Fadipe, and Caretaker Chairman of Emure Local Government, Hon. Muyiwa Abegunde, as they inspect facilities at the newly commissioned Health Centre at Alapoto.

Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2011
Ekiti State Deputy Governor, Mrs Funmi Olayinka, flanked by the Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Chief Dayo Fadipe and Community leaders as she cuts the tape to commission a Health Centre built by the Emure Local Government for Alapoto village.

Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 11, 2011
Wife of the late Dr. Ayodeji Daramola and Special Adviser to the Deputy Gov. of Ekiti State, Mrs. Kehinde Daramola; Deputy Gov. Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka; Guest Speaker, Mr. Femi Falana; Ekiti State Gov. Dr Kayode Fayemi; and Chairman of the Occassion, Professor Foluso Okumadewa, during the 5th Anniversary Memorial Lecture in honour of Late Daramola, in Ado-Ekiti

Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 11, 2011
Director, Commodities and Products Inspection, Ministry of Trade and Investment, Alhaji Usman Ewandu; Minister for Trade and Investment, Mr. Olusenggun Aganga; Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, and Commissioner for Integration and Intergovernmental Affairs, Ekiti State, Mr. Biodun Oyebanji,  during a working visit to the Minister, in Abuja

Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2011
L-R: Deputy Governor, Financial System Stability, Central Bank of Nigeria, Dr Kingsley Moghalu; Governor, CBN, Mallam Sanusi Lamido; Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi; and Deputy Governor, Operations, CBN, Rev. Tunde Lemo, during a working visit by Governor Fayemi to the CBN, in Abuja, on Wednesday.

Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 11, 2011
Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, Governor , Central Bank of Nigeria, Mallam Sanusi Lamido and Special Adviser to the CBN Governor and Director, Risk Management, Mrs Folakemi Fatogbe, during a working visit by Governor Fayemi to the CBN in Abuja on Wednesday.

Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 11, 2011
Deputy Governor of Ekiti State, Mrs. Funmi Olayinka, Pro-Chancellor and Chairman, Governing Council of the Ekiti State University, Prof. Akinjide Idowu Osuntokun and the Acting Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Dada Adelowo at the inauguration of the erudite professor of History and renowned diplomat as the 8th Pro-Chancellor of the University, in Ado-Ekiti, yesterday.

Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 11, 2011
Ekiti State Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation, Hon Funminiyi Afuye; Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi and the Chief of Army Staff, Lt' General Onyeabo Ihejerika during a visit by the Governor to the COAS at the Defence headquarters, Abuja

Re: Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2011
Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi (L) presenting laptop computers, donated by the Federal of Ministry of Education to some junior secondary school pupils, at Christ Girls' School, Ado-Ekiti, in Ado-Ekiti,

My Opinion: Oh I remember wearing those uniforms. i felt like I was wearing curtains lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? / Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! / Fake Results And Rigging By APC Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.