Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian (18322 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by hoopLA: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Olumyco:

Sir you don't know the law. If you do you won't respond like this. I recommend you critically study your Leviticus and Hebrews very well. Do you even know why the law existed in the first place? Do you know why we still need to study Old testament? Why is the old testament still part of our Bible? Do you know that it is the law that developed into the Gospel just like a child develops into an adult.

I already told you Tithing and other Ceremonial law began before the law. God himself killed a lamb in the garden of eden which point to Jesus. Noah, Abel, Abraham and co all performed Animal Sacrifice before the law. God himself observed Sabbath. Abraham performed Circumcision. Abraham paid tithe and so on. So what are you saying? Was the law given before that time. The law came through Moses to the Children of Israel to regularised Ceremonial Laws. The law did not birth Tithing, Animal Sacrifice, Sabbath and co. It only came to regularise it because God was dealing with a whole nation. The law birthed Moral and Civil Laws but not Ceremonial ones.
You have to under the different categories of the law.
I think you should be able to understand these
Shut your smelly mouth dia.
Ndi ohi.

You will say anything to justify why you steal from congregants in the name of giving tithe.

Whether before, during or after the law, the mere fact that they are contained within the law makes them repealed by the death and resurrection of Christ.

Let me ask you sef.

How about circumcision. Shey circumcision was practiced before the law. How come it is not necessary according to the apostles, to be saved?
How about burnt offerings? Shey Abraham and co did it before the advent of the law. Why is your band of pastors not asking people to perform burnt offerings? Ley me guess. you want to lie that Farming was the main occupation of the Jews back then. There were no fishermen, no bricklayers, no goldsmiths, no security men, no tailors, etc.

stop lying about things that are clear. You cannot practice any element that is within the law and be saved. The only way to fulfill the law is by believing in Christ as the only way to God. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Olumyco:

Sir you don't know the law. If you do you won't respond like this. I recommend you critically study your Leviticus and Hebrews very well. Do you even know why the law existed in the first place? Do you know why we still need to study Old testament? Why is the old testament still part of our Bible? Do you know that it is the law that developed into the Gospel just like a child develops into an adult.

I already told you Tithing and other Ceremonial law began before the law. God himself killed a lamb in the garden of eden which point to Jesus. Noah, Abel, Abraham and co all performed Animal Sacrifice before the law. God himself observed Sabbath. Abraham performed Circumcision. Abraham paid tithe and so on. So what are you saying? Was the law given before that time. The law came through Moses to the Children of Israel to regularised Ceremonial Laws. The law did not birth Tithing, Animal Sacrifice, Sabbath and co. It only came to regularise it because God was dealing with a whole nation. The law birthed Moral and Civil Laws but not Ceremonial ones.
You have to under the different categories of the law.
I think you should be able to understand these
These are your own definitions, not the definition the general public knows and blatantly accepts . Tithing is not compulsory, Jesus never tithed and so did His disciples . So your excuses to con people are baseless .
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by KingSango(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Funny cartoon about Tithes it's Nigerian grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMeXrlscf1k

Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Olumyco(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2019
hoopLA:

Shut your smelly mouth dia.
Ndi ohi.

You will say anything to justify why you steal from congregants in the name of giving tithe.

Whether before, during or after the law, the mere fact that they are contained within the law makes them repealed by the death and resurrection of Christ.

Let me ask you sef.

How about circumcision. Shey circumcision was practiced before the law. How come it is not necessary according to the apostles, to be saved?
How about burnt offerings? Shey Abraham and co did it before the advent of the law. Why is your band of pastors not asking people to perform burnt offerings? Ley me guess. you want to lie that Farming was the main occupation of the Jews back then. There were no fishermen, no bricklayers, no goldsmiths, no security men, no tailors, etc.

stop lying about things that are clear. You cannot practice any element that is within the law and be saved. The only way to fulfill the law is by believing in Christ as the only way to God. Simple.

Sir we are not fighting na. This is a sensitive issue and it is spiritual and rooted much in Theology. I can't go against what the Bible says which is Sacrosanct Sir.

Let me tell you Abraham performed Circumcision before the law. Go and read Genesis 17. The circumcision then was a token of covenant assured and effected upon Abraham and his descendants of a promised Messiah. Circumcision is a ceremonial law which is symbolical. It has a pointer. It points to the New Covenant of Sanctification which is the Circumcision of the heart of Believers that Jesus came to die for. Read these Bible References: Deuteronomy 10:16 ; 30:6 ; Ezekiel 44:7 ; Acts 7:51 ; Romans 2:28 ; Colossians 2:11

Animal Sacrifices and co are symbolical and that is why their principle still remain. We dont perform animal sacrifice and burnt offering again because they are pointing to Jesus who will die in the future. Now that Jesus has died on the cross... He has been substituted as the animal and because His own is perfect it was just once and anybody that uses faith to apply the blood of Jesus shed will be saved. So you see the principle never changed but the subject.

For Tithe, the principle still remains. The mistake you people are making is that you are seeing it as something given by the law to do. No. The law of Moses did not birth Tithing. It only regulated how it should be paid and used. Same with Circumcision. The law came to regulate who to be circumcised.... that is every Israelite male child. So that is it.
Tithing is a principle of removing a percentage 10% or more of man's income/gain as what belongs to God.

You mentioned Jesus and the disciples. Where in the Bible did Jesus work for money? Jesus would not ordinarily pay tithe because he only came for the business of reconciling Man back to God and not for physical business to earn money. Jesus has no shelter. Only one Clothes. Many a time He did visit His friends and people He can win and they did take care of Him. Same goes with the disciples, they ceased from doing their jobs after Jesus called them.
And mind you with this they still had a treasury where they put money and this is used for their day to day work in fishing soul and Judas was the one in charge.

How will a Child of God not pay Tithe even after God has blessed you. It is normal for you as a Christian to give to God what belongs to Him. And get this right you can't nullify the principle of Tithing in the name of Pastors using dubious means to collect money from people. No you cant. There are false pastors and that does not mean we should go against what God himself commanded. There are Pastors today who fake healing / using black power for healing. Should we because of this say there is nothing like divine healing from God again. No.

Sir you have to be guided. We should allow the devil to rub us of our blessing in name of fighting against fake pastors. We need to understand the Scriptures
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Olumyco(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
These are your own definitions, not the definition the general public knows and blatantly accepts . Tithing is not compulsory, Jesus never tithed and so did His disciples . So your excuses to con people are baseless .

Sir did Jesus work for Money when He was on earth? The Disciples ceased from doing their jobs after Jesus called them. So how do you expect them to pay Tithe.
Isn't Tithe the 10% or more of your income/gain?

And besides the Bible did not tell us directly how they got money to finance their Purse overseen by Judas. It means they must have been putting all the money they got through gift into the purse and so on. And like I said you can pay 10% or more. Even 100% like the Disciples and Apostles did.... that is putting everything. They put all they had into Gospel because they needed the Gospel to grow. And today the Gospel has grown and our society and job life today is now more organised that in the time of Jesus. Today we earn salary, wages and even money dashed to us by Senior friends and also our needs have increased. So today we as Christians who earn money for a living should pay Tithe. If you wish you can put everything. There is a man of God who was paying 50% as Tithe and God blessed greatly that he even borrowed his country money.

You can't say these are my definitions because they are Biblical. We are talking Scriptures here. You can prove any of my statement wrong Biblically if you can.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Olumyco:

Sir did Jesus work for Money when He was on earth? The Disciples ceased from doing their jobs after Jesus called them. So how do you expect them to pay Tithe.
Isn't Tithe the 10% or more of your income/gain?

And besides the Bible did not tell us directly how they got money to finance their Purse overseen by Judas. It means they must have been putting all the money they got through gift into the purse and so on. And like I said you can pay 10% or more. Even 100% like the Disciples and Apostles did.... that is putting everything. They put all they had into Gospel because they needed the Gospel to grow. And today the Gospel has grown and our society and job life today is now more organised that in the time of Jesus. Today we earn salary, wages and even money dashed to us by Senior friends and also our needs have increased. So today we as Christians who earn money for a living should pay Tithe. If you wish you can put everything. There is a man of God who was paying 50% as Tithe and God blessed greatly that he even borrowed his country money.

You can't say these are my definitions because they are Biblical. We are talking Scriptures here. You can prove any of my statement wrong Biblically if you can.
There is no backing for Christians to pay tithe oga. Even the disciples of Christ labored for what they used and enconcourged those(christians )who chose to live like them to labor before they eat (2 Thess 3:7-11). Donations (not Tithe ) were shared to the poor and those who lacked ; not to pastors(Acts4:34-35) . So keep dreaming ; no Tithe will come to you . People are far wiser now .
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Olumyco(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
There is no backing for Christians to pay tithe oga. Even the disciples of Christ labored for what they used and enconcourged those(christians )who chose to live like them to labor before they eat (2 Thess 3:7-11). Donations (not Tithe ) were shared to the poor and those who lacked ; not to pastors(Acts4:34-35) . So keep dreaming ; no Tithe will come to you . People are far wiser now .

But you have not been able to use Scriptures to substantiate this. For your information Sir Tithe is different from Donation. Its also different from Offering.
Also, Tithes are not given to Pastors but to God. And the Church management is free use it for the furtherance of the Gospel. This is what the devil wants to achieve to make you see Tithe as salaries to Pastors so that you can have reasons for not paying. No. Tithe is meant for the use of the development of the Gospel. And if a pastor decides to embezzle it, hmmmmm he has taken damnation for himself. The Church management can have a formula where a percentage goes to a Pastor who has dedicated his life for the cause of the Gospel. But in a situation whereby a pastor is eating all the money...that's a curse on him. And to me that shouldnt be our business. Your Tithe is between you and God. Every Pastor will give account on the last day. Because some pastors commits sin, are we going to say we are not going to go to Church again because of that? Are serving God because of Pastors? Are Pastors are role model? Are we going to stop obeying the commandments of God because our so called Pastors are not doing the right thing?

I know your worries but Sir you can't use the behaviour of men to annul the commandment of God. You can't. Our Pulpits are corrupt but we will still stand by the Truth. See in the Church where I worship, we dont pass collection plate. The Tithe and Offering Box is on the wall. You are free to put your Tithe and Offering into it any day any time... within the week or on Sunday. Even in the middle of the Night. Its there for everybody. Tithe and Offering is between you and God.

God will help you my brother
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
I seriously disagree with this chap.Tithing is an old testament law , so why are these men taking us back to the old testament ? Did the apostles of old pay tithe and first fruit ? If a person wishes to give or make a donation , he must be led by the Spirit of God; he must be convince by God to make that donation , not compelled because some clown somewhere , sees it as a means of making a good money .
Tithing isn't an old testament law man. Mathew 23:23 puts that to rest.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
Please read my post clearly . It said " did the apostles pay tithes "? This is clearly a yes or no question. If Yes , were is it mentioned in the bible .
Apostles were full time ministers and I don't think they had to pay tithe from zero earning initially. In acts of the apostle, it was recorded that they sold their possessions and shared with the needy among themselves.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
You are just a liar. Please where is it written that tithe should be paid by Christians? How can God judge us by what is not written in His word ? Please have a rethink and stop deluding yourself .
Hmmm... any supporting verses?
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Tithing isn't an old testament law man. Mathew 23:23 puts that to rest.
Did Jesus or His disciples after him pay tithe ? Please answer with scriptural backing .
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
Did Jesus or His disciples after him pay tithe ? Please answer with scriptural backing .
Also answer the question of whether Jesus stopped tithes or not?
As for your question, It wasn't recorded that Jesus paid tithes to the best of my knowledge. That doesn't make tithe a dead issue if you ask me.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Also answer the question of whether Jesus stopped tithes or not?
As for your question, I wasn't recorded that Jesus paid tithes to the best of my knowledge. That doesn't make tithe a dead issue if you ask me.
Good ! Since you said it is not recorded if Jesus (or His disciples) paid tithe , then that answers your initial question . And that also finalizes of the issue. If we call ourselves Christians, and the definition of the word Christian means someone who follows the doings of Christ, then there is nothing wrong with us (Christians ) not paying tithe ; since our Lord and His disciples never paid it .
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
Good ! Since you said it is not recorded if Jesus (or His disciples) paid tithe , then that answers your initial question . And that also finalizes of the issue. If we call ourselves Christians, and the definition of the word Christian means someone who follows the doings of Christ, then there is nothing wrong with us (Christians ) not paying tithe ; since our Lord and His disciples never paid it .
That doesn't answer my question of whether Jesus stopped tithes or not?
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
xpool:

And building schools that where school fees are set so high that majority of the tithers can not afford.
Meanwhile, the older pastors and reverends attended free schools owned by churches established and ran by the Whites.
Please if you insist that the older church built schools and made them free, why aren't those schools free or cheap today?
We must learn to deal with reality of the times we are in fairly, and not the way you are going about it here.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
That doesn't answer my question of whether Jesus stopped tithes or not?
Of course it answers it. How ? Because the issue of Jesus (or His disciples)paying tithe was never mentioned . Only donations were made , and they were for the welfare of the poor in church not the pastors, or bishops. And come to think of it , even if Jesus paid tithe , there was no mention of His disciples paying it, neither was there any written instruction by the disciples for their members in their church to pay it . The bible is the written word of God , and God will only judge you by what is written; not what is not written.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
Of course it answers it. How ? Because the issue of Jesus (or His disciples)paying tithe was never mentioned . Only donations were made , and they were for the welfare of the poor in church not the pastors, or bishops. And come to think of it , even if Jesus paid tithe , there was no mention of His disciples paying it, neither was there any written instruction by the disciples for their members in their church to pay it . The bible is the written word of God , and God will only judge you by what is written; not what is not written.
Where exactly was tithe stopped?

I am asking these direct and important questions because the only time Jesus addressed tithe or mentioned it to best of my knowledge was Mathew 23:23, and it wasn't stopped.
You keep repeating you points without bothering to back them up. To you, the fact that Jesus didn't say it exclusively that we should keep paying tithe means we should stop it. I disagree with that.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by xpool(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Please if you insist that the older church built schools and made them free, why aren't those schools free or cheap today?
We must learn to deal with reality of the times we are in fairly, and not the way you are going about it here.
Because they are now run by Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Where exactly was tithe stopped?

I am asking these direct and important questions because the only time Jesus addressed tithe or mentioned it to best of my knowledge was Mathew 23:23, and it wasn't stopped.
You keep repeating you points without bothering to back them up. To you, the fact that Jesus didn't say it exclusively that we should keep paying tithe means we should stop it. I disagree with that.
I backed up my arguments with scripture sire . It is you who failed to read through the thread . And as for tithe paying , nowhere is it mentioned that Jesus and His apostles paid it . The disciples of Jesus laid the foundation for what we preach and practice and tithe paying was not included , so shall we go on to do what was not mentioned or included for us ? Certainly no !
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
xpool:

Because they are now run by Nigerians.
What about the ones abroad? like Notre Dame university, USA?
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
I backed up my arguments with scripture sire . It is you who failed to read through the thread . And as for tithe paying , nowhere is it mentioned that Jesus and His apostles paid it . The disciples of Jesus laid the foundation for what we preach and practice and tithe paying was not included , so shall we go on to do what was not mentioned or included for us ? Certainly no !
Please remind me of your back up scriptures.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Please remind me of your back up scriptures.
Follow the thread sire. You will see verses from Acts4:34-37 and 2Thessalonians 3:8-10 . These verses are just a few to buttress my point. For tithe paying is not a compulsion and neither was it practice by any person in the new testament .
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
So the gospel of charity and love has changed because of the times we live in ... ? Dude, are you for real
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by xpool(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
What about the ones abroad? like Notre Dame university, USA?
Even if we assume that your point on Notre Same, American clergies don't voraciously solicit tithe the way we do, they don't solicit seed the way we do, they don't threaten their members to cough out their last kobo.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
xpool:

Even if we assume that your point on Notre Same, American clergies don't voraciously solicit tithe the way we do, they don't solicit seed the way we do, they don't threaten their members to cough out their last kobo.
Who is threatening who? Please be specific and direct.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
So the gospel of charity and love has changed because of the times we live in ... ? Dude, are you for real
There you go again. trying to play smart by twisting words out of context.
What was the number of prospective admission seekers in time past compared to today. How is a church suppose to take tithes of #1,000 and turn it into subsidized service of #700,000?
Besides that doesn't change the fact that you aren't answering pertinent questions about where Jesus stopped tithe payment.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
There you go again. trying to play smart by twisting words out of context.
What was the number of prospective admission seekers in time past compared to today. How is a church suppose to take tithes of #1,000 and turn it into subsidized service of #700,000?
Besides that doesn't change the fact that you aren't answering pertinent questions about where Jesus stopped tithe payment.
Pertinent question? That has been addressed already and the conclusions is this : Jesus never paid tithe . Period
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
Follow the thread sire. You will see verses from Acts4:34-37 and 2Thessalonians 3:8-10 . These verses are just a few to buttress my point. For tithe paying is not a compulsion and neither was it practice by any person in the new testament .
For a start, 2 Thessalonians 3:8-10 wasn't talking about need to pay tithes or not but about the need for all to work. and that was clearly stressed in verse 11 and 12 where the busybodies who don't work were recommended to eat the bread of their works or their idleness.
Those verses talk about work and not accommodate empty talkers or idlers.

As for Acts 4:34-37 was addressing charity. The people lacked not because they assisted themselves freely and it wasn't addressing money that funded the activities of the church.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
Pertinent question? That has been addressed already and the conclusions is this : Jesus never paid tithe . Period
So Jesus never paid tithe is your justification for no tithe. In all of this you skillfully dodged Mathew 23:23 and employ rough tactics.
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:

For a start, 2 Thessalonians 3:8-10 wasn't talking about need to pay tithes or not but about the need for all to work. and that was clearly stressed in verse 11 and 12 where the busybodies who don't work were recommended to eat the bread of their works or their idleness.
Those verses talk about work and not accommodate empty talkers or idlers.

As for Acts 4:34-37 was addressing charity. The people lacked not because they assisted themselves freely and it wasn't addressing money that funded the activities of the church.

Another lie you just told : read 2thessalonians 3, where Paul was admonishing the church and it's members on how they were to compose themselves and toil. He even did this by setting an example with himself. And secondly , Acts 4 :34-37 speaks of how the early church developed and the principles the underlined . And that was the sharing of thing and donations; not tithe .
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by Shelumiel: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
So Jesus never paid tithe is your justification for no tithe. In all of this you skillfully dodged Mathew 23:23 and employ rough tactics.
There is nothing to dodge here : Jesus never paid tithe and there is no justification for us to pay it . Or can you show us the verse of Jesus paying His tithe ? grin
Re: Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian by CodeTemplar: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shelumiel:
Another lie you just told : read 2thessalonians 3, where Paul was admonishing the church and it's members on how they were to compose themselves and toil. He even did this by setting an example with himself. And secondly , Acts 4 :34-37 speaks of how the early church developed and the principles the underlined . And that was the sharing of thing and donations; not tithe .
Why are you trying to feign ignorance of understanding my post and then turn around to reword my post as a reply to it? This is plain intellectual theft. You were trying to infer that that tithes was addressed in those verses and I put the trashy idea to rest by pointing out to you that those verses were there to stress need to work.
Just look at the bold alone, you contradicted yourself because after sampling that scripture to support tithe you then claimed Paul was setting an example in your bid to reword my own ideas and sell to me. Look at it very well. you messed up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids / Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor / Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.