Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

UBA Deducted My Money And Didnt Reverse It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UBA Deducted My Money And Didnt Reverse It (701 Views)

2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It / Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. / Badoo Site Deducted My Account Without Authorization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Deducted My Money And Didnt Reverse It by IRIEBOY(m): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2019
Good day nairalanders.. I tried to make a school fee payment via remita, the money(N27,700) was deducted but the transaction failed.. I contacted remita and they told me the issue is from the bank.. I went to UBA to complain about it and the customer care asked me to fill a form, which I did.. she told me the money will be reversed but I haven't seen it till now( That was over two(2) ago). I missed some exams because the examiners didn't allow me to write some papers because the VC directed lecturers not to allow those who haven't paid to sit for exams.... am so angry with UBA, It has happened to me with first bank but the money was returned within 5hrs. please what should I do?
Lalasticlala
Re: UBA Deducted My Money And Didnt Reverse It by Preetti(f): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2019
go to the bank
Re: UBA Deducted My Money And Didnt Reverse It by xilixr: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2019
this matter na ayelala dey solve am
Re: UBA Deducted My Money And Didnt Reverse It by kodded(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2019
just go and tell them that you want to close down your account with their bank, watch as a solution will come from no where
Re: UBA Deducted My Money And Didnt Reverse It by IRIEBOY(m): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Preetti:
go to the bank
have gone there twice, same story..
Re: UBA Deducted My Money And Didnt Reverse It by IRIEBOY(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2019
xilixr:
this matter na ayelala dey solve am
what's/who is ayelala

1 Like

Re: UBA Deducted My Money And Didnt Reverse It by IRIEBOY(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2019
kodded:
just go and tell them that you want to close down your account with their bank, watch as a solution will come from no where
hmmm OK. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Domain, Ondo Monarchs Cry Out / [VIDEO] Thief Caught In Lagos State University, Epe Campus Stripped Naked / See What A Heart Heart Broken Lover Did To His Cheating Partner's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.