Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC (11260 Views)

James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by tsinzu: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2019
Globemoney this your present obiano led APGA is also in bed with Buhari and APC. I see no difference between Obiano and Ubah. Both of them are saboteurs
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by globemoney: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2019
tsinzu:
Globemoney this your present obiano led APGA is also in bed with Buhari and APC. I see no difference between Obiano and Ubah. Both of them are saboteurs
What did PDP do for you for 16 years?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by buhariguy(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Jokerman:
Sorry it's a known fact that any politician in the SS/SE supported "only" by Yoruba Muslims fails completely....
Check out these names...

Uche ogah
Uche nwosu
Omo agege
Rotimi Amaechi
Ogboru (customer dada ni)
Godswill Akpabio

And many more
Alex otti was supported by idiotic pigs and he failed,
uche nwosu was not supported by APC, useless hope supported pdp, so APC did not support any candidate in IMO,
omo agege Will be the deputy Senate president,
ameachi is the lion of Rivers politics,
ogboru loss due to zoning arrangement.
akpabio loss is unfortunate..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by ChristianNorth: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2019
globemoney:

Mr Man APGA is very popular in Aba. Also Anambra is holding APGA because it’s the best performing party in SE. We don’t subscribe to the PDP nonsense that’s why Ifeanyi Ubah could win with an unknown party. We can’t abandon Obiano for a party that has Ikpeazu and the rest inugo?
APGA is only popular because of Ojukwu. I voted for Peter Obi, PDP at the state levels and APGA for state assembly.

If Ngige moves to APGA today he will become Governor. It is as simple as that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Mboi: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2019
globemoney:
NgadaAwo how market? Una finally bring APC come Anambra grin

Whiteangel1234, nonsobaba, osagyefo98, Gandollar
You are a clown for calling people that voted the guy under YPP a clown. Why didn't he contest under the platform of APC? What your block head does not know is that in politics, every region has their party they feel more comfortable in. Can a yoruba man contest an election under APC and even before resuming office defect to PDP or APGA, what kind of treatment do u think he will get from westerners? All you blind men following short sighted fools thinking you're smart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by buhariguy(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2019
tsinzu:
it Will be a win- win for APC, either APC support obiano candidate or obiano support APC candidate,
pdp can never near govt house again.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Mopolchi: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
globemoney:
First of all SE is not PDP birthright. As a matter of fact PDP is only popular in Ebonyi and Enugu states in SE.

Now I see nothing wrong in Ifeanyi Ubah defecting to APC and all those shouting that he has killed his political career are just crying wolf. If Ifeanyi Ubah had defected to PDP they would be singing his praises.

These are the same clowns and noisemakers that shouted that APGA is dead because Obiano supported Buhari and said PDP will sweep Anambra house of Assembly and impeach Obiano only for them to crawl back to their holes after the election.

Politics is all about interest and Ifeanyi Ubah couldn’t have defected to PDP that betrayed him in 2017. Everyone must accept his choice as politics and stop creating threads attacking him!

Also those saying Andy Ubah lost because of him defecting to APC are ignorant. Andy Ubah lost because his power house and younger brother joined the race and diminished his votes greatly.

Personally for me, I have now seen that APGA was right by denying the unreliable and ‘money miss road’ Ifeanyi Ubah their ticket since he would have caused problems for the party in 2022 Anambra elections. With Ifeanyi Ubah now in APC and PDP being a NO NO in Anambra with perpetual divided house, it will be another landslide for APGA in 2022 grin grin

Who is globeminey
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Jokerman:

How is not supporting APC a sign of hatred??
Nobody asked u to support apc but u need to stop seeing anyone not supporting pdp as enemy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by gidgiddy: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
globemoney:
First of all SE is not PDP birthright. As a matter of fact PDP is only popular in Ebonyi and Enugu states in SE.

Now I see nothing wrong in Ifeanyi Ubah defecting to APC and all those shouting that he has killed his political career are just crying wolf. If Ifeanyi Ubah had defected to PDP they would be singing his praises.

These are the same clowns and noisemakers that shouted that APGA is dead because Obiano supported Buhari and said PDP will sweep Anambra house of Assembly and impeach Obiano only for them to crawl back to their holes after the election.

Politics is all about interest and Ifeanyi Ubah couldn’t have defected to PDP that betrayed him in 2017. Everyone must accept his choice as politics and stop creating threads attacking him!

Also those saying Andy Ubah lost because of him defecting to APC are ignorant. Andy Ubah lost because his power house and younger brother joined the race and diminished his votes greatly.

Personally for me, I have now seen that APGA was right by denying the unreliable and ‘money miss road’ Ifeanyi Ubah their ticket since he would have caused problems for the party in 2022 Anambra elections. With Ifeanyi Ubah now in APC and PDP being a NO NO in Anambra with perpetual divided house, it will be another landslide for APGA in 2022 grin grin

Stop talking like a fool. Somebody that won an election and is yet to be sworn is already defecting. What does that tell you? What it means that he is coming for himself and not his constituents. That's the reason why politicians defect to the ruling party, for their selfish interests

I still don't want believe that Ifeanyi Uba is stupid enough to defect to APC

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Ifeanyi Ubah has no fixed address. He will defect from APC before the 9th National Assembly is over
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by globemoney: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

APGA is only popular because of Ojukwu. I voted for Peter Obi, PDP at the state levels and APGA for state assembly.

If Ngige moves to APGA today he will become Governor. It is as simple as that.
We are almost saying the same thing
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by globemoney: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Mopolchi:
Who is globeminey
grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Gandollar(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Mboi:

You are a clown for calling people that voted the guy under YPP a clown. Why didn't he contest under the platform of APC? What your block head does not know is that in politics, every region has their party they feel more comfortable in. Can a yoruba man contest an election under APC and even before resuming office defect to PDP or APGA, what kind of treatment do u think he will get from westerners? All you blind men following short sighted fools thinking you're smart.
Thank you my bro. Those kids are so annoying.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Gandollar(f): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2019
globemoney:

grin grin grin
You are so Fvcking annoying...just keep yasef pls.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Jokerman(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2019
yemaldo:

Nobody asked u to support apc but u need to stop seeing anyone not supporting pdp as enemy

This is democracy bro... I see no one as enemy.... Everyone is free to support whomever he/she likes

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by globemoney: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2019
Gandollar:
You are so Fvcking annoying...just keep yasef pls.
See as you are killing yourselve over politicians that dont know about your existence. Ndo

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by globemoney: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2019
Mboi:

So is PDP now an igbo party? Pray tell what did PDP do for SE in 16 years? All these fake tears are because he defected to APC and not your beloved PDP? You will be alright I hope

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by ANYANWUI(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2019
Our politicians are very big fool who has no interest of their people in mind before going to Senate for law making. Please tell me will someone like Ifeanyi Ubah makes a law that will improve the life of his people?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by nick50(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Jokerman:
Sorry it's a known fact that any politician in the SS/SE supported "only" by Yoruba Muslims fails completely....
Check out these names...

Uche ogah
Uche nwosu
Omo agege
Rotimi Amaechi
Ogboru (customer dada ni)
Godswill Akpabio
Chris ngige
Andy ubah
Emeka ojukwu jnr

And many more
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by cleonc: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2019
really
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by usoroakpan(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Mopolchi: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2019
globemoney:

So is PDP now an igbo party? Pray tell what did PDP do for SE in 16 years? All these fake tears are because he defected to APC and not your beloved PDP? You will be alright I hope
I ghotakwari ihe O na-ekwu
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Which mod brought this bigoted buhari-trainee woman's (abi na man) personal opinions which are typically biased, one-legged post to the frontpage? Na waaa ooo shocked shocked shocked. Anyhow topics hit front page nowadays. When I saw the name, I didn't even bother reading cos I know it will be seriously tainted already with k-leg opinions everywhere grin.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Ziggylady(f): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ifeanyi Ubah do not allow afonjas destroy your political careerooo!

Heh!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by holajeedayy: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
wellmax:
Don't mind the political kindergartens
.....real kindeegaten.......slave to fulani
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by senatordave1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
danfidel01:
One thing I know is this,
I was part of those who ran elections in Ifeanyi Ubah's Constituency ( as an adhoc staff), and I can tell you, with the way Anambra people treat APC, That man has almost killed his career.

Nobody votes for APC in Anambra state except party agents.
There are 4000 polling units and 2 agents per unit and anambra gave buhari 33k votes.so the remaining 25k voters are from where
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by Anago50000: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
globemoney:
NgadaAwo how market? Una finally bring APC come Anambra grin

Whiteangel1234, nonsobaba, osagyefo98, Gandollar
. Globemoney onye ara

How many senators and house of rep members were you able to return with ur useless anambra apga

Ihere megbuo gi
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by alBHAGDADI: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC by globemoney: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
WritePal:
Which mod brought this bigoted buhari-trainee woman's (abi na man) personal opinions which are typically biased, one-legged post to the frontpage? Na waaa ooo shocked shocked shocked. Anyhow topics hit front page nowadays. When I saw the name, I didn't even bother reading cos I know it will be seriously tainted already with k-leg opinions everywhere grin.
If you don’t like a story, write your own - Achebe
But nothing good is expected from an unlettered troll anyway so have fun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Nnamdi Kanu In Burial Or Am I Blind PHOTOS / This Is The Authentic Story Of How Lamidi Adedibu Died – Widow, Alhaja Bose / Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.