Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) (6623 Views)

Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews / Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine / Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by HajimeSaito(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Another Christchurch loading.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by SarkinYarki: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
I hope that's stupid New Zealand Prime Minister can see this

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by IjebuWarrior: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
orion7:
I was in Liverpool 2 yrs back.

Muslims don't dare talk. Those Yankees hate muslims diiie
same year in Orleans I saw 2 French men beat up Muslim african immigrant. injuring the man in the process. I just looked away like it wasn't my business
all good Muslims should go to Islamic republic of Iraq Iran nirrocoo Egypt. etc. stop going to Christian lands to make obnoxious demands

Liverpool are Brits NOT, Yanks!

I agree with you... there must be something all these Muslim nations are doing wrong that their fellow Muslim fanatics are avoiding going there! angry

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by orisa37: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Give them a Miss, they will go a Mile. If they succeed in England, they will ask for Sharia in the Palpacy.
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
All host countries should adopt what China did to them. Quarantine them, Force feed them with pork and make them renounce their religion.

Let’s see if they will keep on chanting Sharia.

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
wetin consign you....??

mind your own business....
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by dreamwords: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Raydos:
Muslims are just like igbos, they think they own everywhere and cry when things doesn't favor them!!
You are a hediotu for calling igbos together with Muslim, he diotu

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
dreamwords:

You are a hediotu for calling igbos together with Muslim, he diotu

btw,who made you igbos to defenders of christianity....??

i should defend people that colonized us too....??

you people are not serious....
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
very funny...I am even against the gov't in Britain n some European countries for being so soft on these Muslims asking for this.....can this happen in the Arab world....can Christians ask for holy laws or the 10 commandments in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Indonesia, etc .

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by dreamwords: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
tsdarkside:

btw,who made you igbos to defenders of christianity....??

i should defend people that colonized us too....??

you people are not serious....
Go find work

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Binikingdowm: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Terrorist everywhere, wish someone can bomb them all in auchi here

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by abula112(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
orion7:
I was in Liverpool 2 yrs back.

Muslims don't dare talk. Those Yankees hate muslims diiie

same year in Orleans I saw 2 French men beat up Muslim african immigrant. injuring the man in the process. I just looked away like it wasn't my business

all good Muslims should go to Islamic republic of Iraq Iran nirrocoo Egypt. etc. stop going to Christian lands to make obnoxious demands
jas how we are telling the developers to go back to the yeast o
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Kingspin(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Can't they start manufacturing plane and going to space etc ?
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Tinted803: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:
These people have started crossing their boundaries.

Give them a pinch of salt, they will start demanding for bags of salt
fool like you. What do you knownothing
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by HigherEd: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
budaatum:
You very funny, op. It's London, yeah. Even Christians can't impose Christianity so I wonder how Muslims could possibly fair any better.

#fakenews!
you think Christianity and Islam are the same. You must be joking...
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Reversepussyking(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Motherfucker! muslims very funny set of people. go f@ck yourselfs.

spit

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
UK don enter ONE CHANCE.
Make them suffer Wetin dem offer NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
dreamwords:

Go find work

better dont go piss off moslems because of those moroons....

mind your own business....
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
EVILFOREST:
UK don enter ONE CHANCE.
Make them suffer Wetin dem offer NIGERIA

exactly....
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
na them sabi....if them like make them make children,if them dont like make them no make more children....

kiiiiikikikiki....

resistance is futile....

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by CodeTemplar: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
These folks are very funny set of people. The always to seek to override laws and establish senseless ones.
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
CodeTemplar:
These folks are very funny set of people. The always to seek to override laws and establish senseless ones.

muslims will outnumber them quick quick....and muslims dont take bullshitt from anybody....bye bye europe....

islameurope....
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY,in case you dont know....their are many europeans convertin to islam....

and this europe converts are even more radical than those from middle east....

better stay away from trouble....
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by lilianofentse(f): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
IamD18:
Allah Akbar oooo
donstan18 i loveeeeee u kiss
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by lilianofentse(f): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Never you in your entire life keep IGBOS and Muslims in the same sentence again.
omg
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by lilianofentse(f): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lalasticlacla lalasticlacla lalasticlacla

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Never you in your entire life keep IGBOS and Muslims in the same sentence again.

How come Islam is growing seriously in igbo land if Muslim and Islam can't be in the same sentence?
What happens to the igbo muslim

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by REDshouse(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Roon9:
Hypocritical lots... How many churches are in Iran or Pakistan. Minority Muslims in a place would be asking for majority liberty. But a minority religion in their regions will be smothered and oppressed. Rubbish bunch
is Dubai a Christian land why is Christians keep frolicking their ass there...religion number one enemy of man

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by budaatum: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
HigherEd:
you think Christianity and Islam are the same. You must be joking...
Not quite. Londoners are the same though. We took off the head of a whole King who wanted to impose on us the people, and we tore down churches when they too tried it, or have you not heard of King Henry VIII and his new fuq?

We would gladly do the same with anyone who tries to impose on us, and can elect Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan because we have nothing to fear.

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by oilPUSSY(f): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
streetsoldier1:

How come Islam is growing seriously in igbo land if Muslim and Islam can't be in the same sentence?
What happens to the igbo muslim
Dellusion

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by oilPUSSY(f): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
tsdarkside:
oilPUSSY,in case you dont know....their are many europeans convertin to islam....

and this europe converts are even more radical than those from middle east....

better stay away from trouble....

Which trouble bandantura ?
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Roon9(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
REDshouse:
is Dubai a Christian land why is Christians keep frolicking their ass there...religion number one enemy of man

Lol u can only name Dubai?? Should I count tons of christian countries you lots go to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ouattara Fighters Seize I.coast Capital, Few Hours Left For Gbagbo / PHOTOS: Terrible Life Of African Prostitutes In Italy / Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.