Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs (951 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs by MrTrend(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Currently now, a Nigerian lady is trending after she took to social media to beg users to make her request video go viral.

The young woman in the video, showed off a tattoo of singer Kizz Daniel’s name revealing that she wants to f**k him (Kizz Daniel) for just a night.

Below is the video;

Watch The Video HERE

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/lady-begs-singer-kizz-daniel-i-just-want-to-f-uck-him-once/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs by MrTrend(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: ‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs by austyn0(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Laughs.. And the story continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs by MrTrend(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
austyn0:
Laughs.. And the story continues

Is that true? grin grin
Re: ‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs by Askmewhy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
HIV in embryo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs by MrTrend(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Askmewhy:
HIV in embryo

Really? smiley
Re: ‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs by austyn0(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrTrend:

Is that true? grin grin
Is what true?
Re: ‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs by Kampack: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Only she 'nose' why grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See As Simi Screamed At A Makeup Artist Who Tries To Romance Her Butt / Sex Sweetners / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.