Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs (83788 Views)

“someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2021
A lady has recently taken to social media to beg for an urgent marriage, while promising to tell her to-be husband the reason during their honeymoon, WonderTV media reports.

The beautiful lady, who is identified as Oma beckoned on a man to come and marry her immediately, as she insisted that it is really urgent. She also promised to spill the beans to her husband during their after-marriage vacation, also known as Honeymoon.

This request of hers, has stirred up reactions from people, as everyone is curious on what must have triggered such a post from her.

In her words;

“Someone should coman marry me pls, its urgent biko, I’ll explain during honeymoon.”

https://twitter.com/sexy_oma_/status/1364619041999101953

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2021
Reactions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2021
I learnt one thing in life. Never be desperate. Even if you are, don't show it.

May God grants all our heart desires IJN Amen.

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by anochuko01(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2021
E sora fun obirin o.
Olorun a wa pelu yin o

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by FManager(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Shedrack777: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2021
i'm ready if your kitten is a little bit tight

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Seniorwriter(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2021
Ladies are one complex creation...they hardly know what they want early in life.
When they are young only flirting is what they want forgetting that they age faster!.
Anyways if you are a lady try prioritize your desires.
BTW become financially independent with humility it's key to having the right people around you.
Do you know that you don't need to be tech savvy to earn from Tech....
One of the ways is using your smart phone to earn daily,weekly or monthly.
@OP when will you monetize your phrase(FUTURE IS FEMALE)?!
Deep Quote
Do things for Future reasons and not for the Rave of the moment.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2021
FManager:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by quinox947: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2021
She should atleasrt give a skeletal reason why she took such decision.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by FManager(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.

Hmmm, seems like you above 30yrs. tongue

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by zexy2030(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

So the next simp can believe u r a virgin, if u say no to sex. While the single rich exes still ride..shioor

34 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by lilvicky68(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Lol..God does not work that way..when you were busy opening your legs 180degrees enjoying it.. grin grin

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Oh, She Is Now Tired Of Selecting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by chatinent: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2021

Soon e go bi things like this for most ladies.

That guy who called her a mean batman is wicked!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2021
FManager:

Hmmm, seems like you above 30yrs. tongue
An average Nigerian man mentality. I don't blame you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by FManager(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
An average Nigerian man mentality. I don't blame you.

Your right I shouldn't be blamed, you made the statement of laying curse on any man that has been inside you by making false promises thereby clearly calling yourself a community drenched toilet. So I shouldn't be blamed as you said earlier on.

160 Likes 17 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2021
FManager:

Your right I shouldn't be blamed, you made the statement of laying curse on any man that has been inside you by making false promises thereby clearly calling yourself a community drenched toilet. So I shouldn't be blamed as you said earlier on.
So any lady that wants to marry must be above 30 right? Any lady that a man promises marriage must be in her 30s right? I don't blame you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by FManager(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
So any lady that wants to marry must be above 30 right? Any lady that a man promises marriage must be in her 30s right? I don't blame you.

Your truly showing the traits as seemed earlier on Impulsive, Alway naïve, having a terribly twisted mindset I mean I could on and on with the list.

But understand this i never generalized my references were made to only you and no one else.

Am sure this shouldn't be too hard to understand tongue lipsrsealed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by DaddyRochie1642: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by HopeVictor(m): 9:18am On Mar 04, 2021
What if during honeymoon the man drowns in your Atlantic ocean..guys beware oh..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
FManager:

Your truly showing the traits as seemed earlier on Impulsive, Alway naïve, having a terribly twisted mindset I mean I could on and on with the list.

But understand this i never generalized my references were made to only you and no one else.

Am sure this shouldn't be too hard to understand tongue lipsrsealed
[/s]Get off my mentions

11 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by pyyxxaro: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2021
HopeVictor:
What if during honeymoon the man drowns in your Atlantic ocean..guys beware oh..

He won’t drown , all he needs is to go with his complete PPE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Perfectsouth(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2021
grin
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by HopeVictor(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2021
pyyxxaro:

He won’t drown , all he needs is to go with his complete PPE

Canoe and paddle

13 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Perfectsouth(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2021
if you get sense, they won't get between your legs with fake promises
sapphiere:

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Divoc19(f): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2021
Let marriage just be a contract between men and women first, when it survives few years they should renew the contract, that is more manageable than what we have now.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Burgerlomo: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

grin
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2021
she sha get fine legs and she's thick..my kind of gal wink

4 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

the future is female gringrin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by JOACHINpedro: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Divoc19:
Let marriage just be a contract between men and women first, when it survives few years they should renew the contract, that is more manageable than what we have now.
This opinion is gaining ground in a contemporary society but the issue of child bearing and psychological health of the progeny after the contract has nullify it's efficacy.
It's therefore not feasible

8 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Divoc19(f): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2021
Hmmm... interesting, they should find a way around it and make it doable because western celebrities and rich people around the world are living that way.

That's going to be our future marriage.

Who knew 15years ago that court/registry marriage could be as common as it is today?

Those days it was solely done for travel purpose

JOACHINpedro:

This opinion is gaining ground in a contemporary society but the issue of child bearing and psychological health of the progeny after the contract has nullify it's efficacy.
It's therefore not feasible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Show me where it is written
that you must have sex before
marriage,true some men are
evil but blame yaself na you
fall mumu

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.