Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

How To Secure Your Money From Emotional Gold Diggers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Secure Your Money From Emotional Gold Diggers (382 Views)

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Secure Your Money From Emotional Gold Diggers by jezuzboi(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
LOVE PREDATORS

In simple terms, "Love Predators" are people who MARRY FOR MONEY. The more you have, the more they love you. And yes, the world is almost saturated with these sets of people.

That is why you must never combine LOVE and MONEY. Love is love, and money is money. Combining love and money isn't a financially intelligent thing to do. Actually, it's financial insanity.

Marrying for money is a profitable venture in a place like the United States where a wealthy partner is obligated to split his wealth in two and give half of it to his partner in the event of a divorce.

Therefore, many poor people look to marry rich partners they don't love so they can file for a divorce eventually and walk away with 50% of the rich partner's wealth.

Imagine yourself as the rich partner in question with a net worth of $30 million. You'd have to give $15 million to a love predator just for saying "I DO." This is why seemingly wise people get a PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT before marrying.

For those who don't know, a prenuptial agreement allows you to determine what happens if you get divorced in the future. With a prenuptial agreement, you can keep your finances safe from love predators.

But the 50/50 rule is inoperative in countries like Nigeria. Even at that, love predators still marry for money, but with a different game plan.

It could be to manipulate their names into your will and then kill you, or join forces with a more cherished lover to blackmail, defraud, and rob you, or hold you spellbound by black magic, thereby controlling you and your money, especially your money.

There's this other scenario where a love predator comes into your life and feels entitled to your money, striving to have as much control over your money as you do, and even manipulating their way through to your money.

In another case, they come into your life and lazy about, expecting that you meet all their unending needs and pay all their expensive bills. After all, you have the money and your MARRIED to them!

Getting caught in the web of a love predator is dangerous and tiring. That's why a good measure of premarital planning is of the essence. Making money is no easy task. Don't let yourself be robbed of it in the name of LOVE.

In protecting your money from love predators, a prenuptial agreement will serve if divorce is no big deal to you (and it should). But if it is, you should look through the eyes of God when choosing a life partner.

Jezuzboi©

1 Like

Re: How To Secure Your Money From Emotional Gold Diggers by topedoski(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Make d money come first.... Before I go reason this ur story
Re: How To Secure Your Money From Emotional Gold Diggers by jezuzboi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
topedoski:
Make d money come first.... Before I go reason this ur story

It's better to have a plan on ground before the money comes, else, the coming of the money might be followed by a disaster that's fostered by ignorance.
Re: How To Secure Your Money From Emotional Gold Diggers by luvyaself95(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Na Only God know if i go marry cry

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Relate With My Ex And Her New Boyfriend / If A Woman Calls A Man Handsome, Does That Mean... / Time To Break From Silence: We Are All "Rapists".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.