Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Time To Break From Silence: We Are All "Rapists". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Break From Silence: We Are All "Rapists". (367 Views)

Taking A Break From Sex. / Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Break From Silence: We Are All "Rapists". by superstr: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2019
I have been trying to avoid all the jamborees about rape and the way female are now becoming 'anti-male' in the process. I was even afraid of how it would turn out but I am not born a coward.

It is time to break my silence.

We are standing firm to fight rape and other bad practices against female but -- the way female folks are taking it -- we are digging our own graves.

Who is not a rapist?

Remember the day that lady seduced you when she wanted it but acted when you about to dig deep into her prestigious hollow to protect her pride.

She came in as a friend. She said your room was too hot and yank off all her clothes revealing her cleavages while talking to you with a seductive voice like a female rock star advertising lickable substances.

You reach out to her but some munites into the act; she said, "Oh! You are forcing me" to protect her pride. You stopped again and again until you fall for her iterated traps.

Remember the day you and your wife or girlfriend were about to get into the act and she said, "If you don't give me the money, you are forcing me".

You have forgotten!

Remember the day that she told you, "I am shy, you have to force me into the act if you want me to do it".

That day, you fell for it, but she is now your wife or girlfriend.

But you still don't know you are a rapist. It might hunt you down sooner or later.

We need to be careful the way we handle rape cases, it is more than the way we take it on the surface.

What do you think?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call For Entry. Make Money Acting X / How To Fix Chipped Nail Polish In Just A Few Minutes / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.