Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady (34493 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men So Unromantic? / Corper Dragged Over Unromantic Birthday Date / Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Emilokoiyawon: 2:04am On Mar 27, 2019
If we are gonna be honest, she has a very valid point. Igbo language no dey flow atall tongue

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by sexyyoyo(m): 2:34am On Mar 27, 2019
You guys abusing her , there is always sense in every nonsense . She made some valid points . argue with with ur pillow biko

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by chigo5(m): 4:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Dis gal no kn igbo who say this anglo-igbo, she Neva jam Kubamia, Nwa nidi uto, tinyeya na oga aba, depends on the tone you use Dey speak ur igbo na Nwa Ehh Idi egwu, mebe mia nyebemia, laba gaba ohhh. Wen a gal say Kubamia I go berserk add urs
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Judybash93(m): 5:18am On Mar 27, 2019
Amuocha:
Must be Yoruba muslim sad

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 27, 2019
joshchisimdi:
A Nigerian lady who took it upon herself to translate some dirty bedroom talk in Igbo, described the Nigerian language as the most unromantic. The Nigerian lady who described Igbo language as the most unromantic, further added that maybe the Igbo ancestors were mute during sex in their days. She wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/igbo-language-is-very-unromantic-lady-says-as-she-translates-dirty-bedroom-talk/

Whoever that think her mother tongue is nonsense and unromantic should go and create her own, but why did she hv to use bedroom language? Is she MAD?
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Unlimitk:
Hahaha

No wonder y when I hear Ibo ppl talk near my house,it seems like wild monkeys are having a party.

No b me talk am oo
grin..... You are mad I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Attention seekers everywhere.
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Unlimitk:

Na ur mama and papa daft.

When they abuse Yorubas all of u will b looking.

I've been on nairaland for more than five years,seeing ibos abuse Yorubas.

That was one of the reason I registered here
This comment caught my attention... you mean you registered on nairaland, just to join the gladiators on the arena of tribal showdown, where only the most bigoted and mentally warped triumph?
You just voluntarily choose to become less productive and become on of the elements always being fingered as the biggest problem of this country.
Nawa, okay o

Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by mourinhob: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2019
stuffs4me:
That is why it is very easy for their girls to fall in love with other tribes.

I have always beaten Igbo guys to girls we are both chasing. This is because most Igbo guys think money is everything.

Bro, money can be everything.
P.s someone should help me with that osita iheme"do you have money" meme

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by horlique(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2019
Angelawhite:
Why is it that the only thing women know how to post on Twitter and Facebook is about sex
because that's their market
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by femilicous: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Ngwa lenu nwa takiri.....[size=8pt]
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Psoul(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2019
Start using a good quality shampoo while washing ur hair. The one u are presently using is really affecting ur brain. It's making u stupid everyday. Onye ara.
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Truthbites: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2019
I'm wet in IBO is soooooo funny
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by babaireti(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2019
Stewpid coarse and ugly sounding Language and horrible looking Tribes men,i hate the sound of that language like maggots unlike Yoruba and Hausa, Igbo language is terribly horrible and offensive to the ear drum and that is why no other tribe wants to speak that language,unlke Yoruba and Hausa that even the Ibos are dying to come and learn in Lagos & S/west states

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by zinizta: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
damn! she is fine
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by agbonkamen(f): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
millionboi2:
come and play with my ball for this sweet post
i am phobiaballlic grin grin
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by dayleke: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2019
mourinhob:

Bro, money can be everything.
P.s someone should help me with that osita iheme"do you have money" meme

Hey bro.
You fit share d digits from dat yesterday 'capade?
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Skmoda360(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2019
BrokenCock:
Half Yoruba half Igbo etheist babe
You sha wan form your own sha....make the thing sha involve Yoruba...you get issue as in....a bigot like you. undecided
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Ginomel(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
babaireti:
Stewpid coarse and ugly sounding Language and horrible looking Tribes men,i hate the sound of that language like maggots unlike Yoruba and Hausa, Igbo language is terribly horrible and offensive to the ear drum and that is why no other tribe wants to speak that language,unlke Yoruba and Hausa that even the Ibos are dying to come and learn in Lagos & S/west states

I can give something to learn and understand igbo language but the problem is that it is difficult to learn. Moreover, a lot of people struggle to speak their basic ones but still always difficult
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
rm3
Re: Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady by BrokenCock: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Skmoda360:

You sha wan form your own sha....make the thing sha involve Yoruba...you get issue as in....a bigot like you. undecided
half ijaw half Fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos) / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.