Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You (34488 Views)

What Makes A Man Fall In Love? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! / How To Make A Man Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by moneymail(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2007
So you have your eye on that special someone. You’re in love with him but you’re not sure if he feels the same way. Don’t worry. Follow these simple steps and he will be proclaiming undying love for you in no time.

Take good care of yourself. Stay in shape and eat a healthy diet. Make sure you all well groomed at all times (hair, nails, makeup). If you take pride in how you look, the man in your life will take pride in that as well.

Be confident. Confidence is not only a man’s game. Men like women who are sure of themselves and where they are going in life. If you are not all that confident naturally, fake it until you no longer have to.

Figure out where your guy hangs out and you hang out there too. Before he can fall in love with you he has to like you first. Studies have shown the more we are exposed to a stimulus (person, place or thing) the more we like it. So, the more he sees you the more he will like you.

Once he likes you and gets used to having you around, start to become less and less available. There is truth to the saying, “absence makes the heart grow fonder,” so make him miss you and work extra hard to have you around. Remember: things easily gotten are easily replaced.

When you talk to each other, look longingly into his eyes. Studies have shown that people who are really in love look at each other 75% more than those who are not, regardless of whether they are alone or in a group. So hold eye contact with him longer than normal and you can trick his brain into believing he’s in love with you.

Make him feel like he is the only man in the world for you. Whether it’s a small note wishing him a good day, a light caress, or gentle kiss, make sure he feels like he is the only man in your world. Men like the women in their lives to make them feel special and the woman who can do that will be the one he loves.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by OgaMadam(f): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2007
Its tricky,

cause if you show you love a man too much he walks all over u.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by layi(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2007
Not always true ogamadam.
I personally love my girl because she loved me first.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Ikomi(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2007
Dont give him hassles, how simple can dat be. grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by earthtones(f): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2007
Sounds like stellar advice, however, why is it that women who treat their men badly are treated so much better by these men, yes I know the old saying, you want what you can't have, but it is truly foolish to prefer someone who treats you crappy rather than a kind, unselfish and loving person. I know so many women who have their men in the palms of their hands, I am considering becoming a self centered and mean woman.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Seun(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2007
why is it that women who treat their men badly are treated so much better by these men
Because "bad" women are smart enough to choose nice men instead of choosing a*holes and trying to reform them.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Jezgirl(f): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2007
Dat's total bull bout how to make a man fall in love wit u. To me, no matter wot u do 2 impress a man will neva make him 4 in love u n same fin applies 2 ladies also. Love is a thing dat comes naturally. Love is a natural fin. A man will love u if he really wana luvs u n also 2 ladies.#
So let's cut d crap bout ways of ow a man can fall in love. LMAO. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by omogenaija(f): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2007
i cant make a man do anything that he doesnt want to do , and if he wants to fall in love with me , it should be b/c i made , abi na by force ? and i dont believe wat moneymail said would actucally work anyways
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Kaliyat(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2007
Thats really something coming from a guy. Is that how she got you? I mean your babe? If yes, then I dont expect you to believe it will work on every guy. Men are different and have different opinions to a lady's advances.

Some men might take a lady to be cheap if she starts showing interest in them. I remember the guy that sent a post about a bank lady stalking him. Maybe she was trying to make him fall in love with her but the guy was not taking it funny at all.

Or maybe you will say she was not doing it right. I think we should let things work out naturally, that goes for guys too.

Let her fall in love with you in her own way. If she is the one, then it will come naturally PERIOD!!!
WHAT IS THE WORLD WITHOUT LOVE ANYWAY?

Peace y'all. wink wink wink wink cool
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by hotchic1(f): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2007
Let the man be the one to fall in love,
OgaMadam:

Its tricky,

cause if you show you love a man too much he walks all over u.

Word!!!!!
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by donan(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2007
omogenaija am in total support of what you said.
@Poster
I dont believe in ur comment.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by desodgi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2007
I dont know if that thin up there trully works, love or lust, they both hurt,best thing is to stay away from it, undecided
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Adurangba(f): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2007
sex him real good.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2007
@layi
i agree with you a bit, but she must have those things you had always wanted in a woman.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2007
@moneymail
you said "absence makes the heart grow fonder", you should equally put into consideration " out of site is out of mind"
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by uchinneka(f): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2007
nuzo i totally agree wit u
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by hinduism(f): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2007
@kaliyat: The without love will be a paradise for Ben laden grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by hinduism(f): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2007
@kaliyat: The world without love will be a paradise for Ben laden, or what do you think? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by adeboo(f): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2007
This is real good stuff.

But i kinda agree with OgaMadam - if a guy knows you are too into him, he will take that for granted. But like the advice says, we should make ourselves less available, but tats so hard though.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Kaliyat(f): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2007
hinduism:

@kaliyat: The world without love will be a paradise for Ben laden, or what do you think? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
well hinduism, i think bin laden migth have love in his heart probably for his wife or wives and definately not for America.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by sultaan(m): 5:59am On Jun 04, 2007
Its amazing that a lot of ladies don't believe there is nothing they can do to get the attention of a man they like.I think its unfortunate that y'all think any man can pick up a woman but a woman can only do the same in her dreams.

It sucks having no say in what could be the choice of a lifetime.No wonder a lot of women regret marrying their husband after marriage.There is no reason to put your life in the urge of a man by failing to make a critical choice in life.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by hotangel2(f): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2007
I agree with this Post.

You know why? Because i Believe a Woman can make A Man fall in Love with her. Seriously!!!

Do i buy these 'rules' or 'guide'? Well to a certain extent yes. We all have our ways of 'getting what we want'.

And Ladies, you need to stop selling youselves short. If a man can make you fall in Love with him, trust me you can do it too. All you have to do is "BE YOURSELF AND THEN SOME"!
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by osasp(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2007
hot chic:

Let the man be the one to fall in love,
Word!!!!!
very true, i dont think ill feel too good if i see my sister trying to catch sum guys attention when i know he'll start taking her for granted
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by DrDre1(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2007
@ Poster
Please be careful with the kind of suggestions you are making here o.
Eye contact abi? abeg, no allow one poor lady chop slap for starring too much at a guy o grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by mellow(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2007
It has been working since the days of our forefathers

and it will work in our day and will continue to work in

the days of our forechildren and in the days of

futher generation. Hell, that was how I got my wife in the first place.

Always greeting me even when she was not supposed to. Then I

noticed her and got interested and started asking questions about her

and before you can say HOT_ANGEL  we were married and now we are

leaving happily ever after. I hope it doesn't sound like Mills and Boon.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by mekoyo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
Because "bad" women are smart enough to choose nice men instead of choosing a*holes and trying to reform them.

Nice one there
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by OgaMadam(f): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2007
cant reform a man. absolutely true.

adeboo (f)

But i kind of agree with OgaMadam - if a guy knows you are too into him, he will take that for granted. But like the advice says, we should make ourselves less available, but tats so hard though.

but do you know that thats a game. if you finding your playing too many games with a man, there is a problem. Cause you dont need to work too hard to keep his interest.

having said that, if your always in his face, he gets SICK of you. absence creates mystery. mystery makes relationships last.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by deb(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
@seun

I disagree. Women dont choose nice men they prefer bad guys who can handle them most of the time
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by bodebaiye: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2007
As far as I am concerned, this story might work at the same time, it might not, it depend on the duo, let them know within their heart, if there is true love or lost within their heart, many love because of one thing or the other, so, no matter how you look his or her face, the only love you will see is in their mind.

Love has to be natural, you don’t need to run after men / ladies in order to win his / her heart, if you are always there, he / she might think you have never seen love before and take you for granted, at the same time, out of sight is out of mind, so all you need to do is to be yourself, no matter what, yours will surely come
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by bodebaiye: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2007
Deb I am not in support of your words, it is just unfortunate that most nice woman ends up in marrying bad guy, is not their fault
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by esilove(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2007
Women should learn how to express their feeling to the guy they love.
Not the guys alone should be doing that.

Sometimes, women loose the guy they luv just because they lack the atitude of expression.

Best Regards
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by deb(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2007
Most guys will take advantage of a lady who expresses her
feelings to them in this part of the world.

Personally I would just apreciate the girl's confidence
and tell her if I feel the same way or not.

Trust me not all guys will react that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.