Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence (17802 Views)

Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by jericco1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
you call that victory? face front abeg
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by elfakkawy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
This ganduje na one useless village man.
His type are the ones holding the north back.
Wawa kawai. angry
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by sureheaven(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Just thank your destiny you ruffled your way into victory.

Though there's no free and fair election in Nigeria but the one in Kano is worst.
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Loadedzunne(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Gandollar the finisher of IPODS terrorist
get sense u no go get

Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by newproject(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chaii grin grin grin

Haha

Hard work indeed

Continue working Hard
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Loadedzunne:
get sense u no go get
Tambuwal is the new Igbo president with Okoroawusa for 2023 abi?
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Teejay13(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is the power of rigging, don't boost please. We know everything that has happens behind the scene. Yes.
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by b33ordhun: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hmmmmm. Shameless man
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Gforce2019: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gandollar, u and I know that you can't win the election...
You have stolen someone mandate, he will soon come and collect it from you

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by CunnyLinguist: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

Ganduje,only folks from the 'waste-side' agrees with you.

Shameless.

Your useless Governors in the East are impoverishing you guys and you run elsewhere.

You don't talk about them. It's far away Kano where you are seen as beneath their animals due to your monopoly in crime and prostitution that you are so concerned about.

I have hardly seen Yorubas concerned about Kano elections but you guys take it as a matter of life and death.

Do something about your pathetic existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Gsteve01(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Na Rough work, no be only hardwork. Hardwork my foot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by nicepoker101(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
The dollar man.
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Heffalump(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ganduje barawo!

This guy must have been a klepto when he was just a boy.

A stolen mandate must be returned to its original owner

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Jossy4luv1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
k
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
It's true Mr. Gandollar.
After all, APC members have the fear of God. undecided
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by adamsfriday27(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Look at robber wey dey call person thief...go jail him na.. idiot

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Dollar thief you will be jailed when it is time grin
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
This man is a comedian
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by jconsulting(f): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gandollars will soon change Kano currency to dollar, I like this man he always looks like idiot even when smiling you will think he is crying
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by truthisgood: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hard work indeed,is it not in Kano that an agent hand was cut off totally Oh God have mercy on us this politicians think we are animals.Only God will judge you all.
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by tommykiwi(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
The LIFELESS one has given this one mouth to talk.
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by 1stola: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

And only OSU alusi pigs understands this nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Aboks(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ganduje d dollar thief thief loot all d state account empty

Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by GuntersChain(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
who cares.
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Bewiseedet(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
This fraudster and his zombie political party.
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Congratulations to Governor Ganduje on his victory at the polls.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by GoodofNaija: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Or you mean hard currency grin
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

the yeast-side won't concentrate on their rejected godforsaken region they'll rather criticize ganduje that had done a lots of human and physical capital projects in kano than criticize that failure they had as governors. one of them is even suffering the ipob village people to be queuing to collect 1litre of kerosene why they keep living in abject poverty

the day you people would leave another region governance, is the day the charms Igbo governors are using to blindfold you people not to criticize them we cast
Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Guyman02: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
PDP Agent behanded by APC thugs in Kano.
Ganduje try harder with another lie

Re: Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence by Mcreloaded(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
What are the differences between Osun and Kano elections
1. Kano more violent than Osun in the rerun.
2. Dolarkpo in Kano than in Osun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" / Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed / No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.