Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! (18598 Views)

I Think I Am Tripping For Ireneony! / Just Tripping / I Am Tripping For Benue Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by darkman200: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2010
Cattle ke! olorun ma je, the thing is , i need to sell myself better, i am very very hand and leg some, i am in love with you because i think you are smart, i am closer to you than Skillero is, Skillero is in Naija and i am here in Houston, although i am afraid of NY but i will fly across the land scape for ya
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

Cattle ke! olorun ma je, the thing is , i need to sell myself better, i am very very hand and leg some, i am in love with you because i think you are smart, i am closer to you than Skillero is, Skillero is in Naija and i am here in Houston, although i am afraid of NY but i will fly across the land scape for ya

lmao, hard and leg some eh? I don't think that's what Skillero intentions were. Hmmm, well at least you are being honest. Fly out? Ummm, don't you think that's a bit much? And what is there to be afraid of in my precious states?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by darkman200: 1:33am On Sep 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, hard and leg some eh? I don't think that's what Skillero intentions were. Hmmm, well at least you are being honest. Fly out? Ummm, don't you think that's a bit much? And what is there to be afraid of in my precious states?

Too much ke? nothing is too much for the price of seeing ya! well NY City- I haven't been to that side but i hear it's as crazy as Lagos- way bigger of course, am not a megacity person, am more like a country dude, too many people, bang bang bang everywhere, meanwhile if you are outside NY City, i can come see you next week cheesy cheesy cheesy so as to seal the deal b4 Skillero knows what has hit him tongue
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 1:42am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

Too much ke? nothing is too much for the price of seeing ya! well NY City- I haven't been to that side but i hear it's as crazy as Lagos- way bigger of course, am not a megacity person, am more like a country dude, too many people, bang bang bang everywhere, meanwhile if you are outside NY City, i can come see you next week cheesy cheesy cheesy so as to seal the deal b4 Skillero knows what has hit him tongue

Smh, e no go happen. And why are you so optimistic? Seems like you've got only one thing on your mind. Smh. Skillero will not be happy with this at all. By the way, NY is a wonderful place to be. There's so much diversity and cool places to hang out.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by darkman200: 2:03am On Sep 12, 2010
so i heard, i know i have to visit NY before i can feel i have been to the U.S grin grin grin, It's like visiting Nigeria without touching Lagos. Well why u come say e no go happen now my love? Let's make this happen and Skillero will understand
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by darkman200: 2:06am On Sep 12, 2010
And Inked dearie! i have got more than one thing in my mind tongue
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 2:11am On Sep 12, 2010
[font=Times New Roman ]
darkman200:

so i heard, i know i have to visit NY before i can feel i have been to the U.S  grin grin grin, It's like visiting Nigeria without touching Lagos. Well why u come say e no go happen now my love? Let's make this happen and Skillero will understand

Skillero will not be happy with this at all. Like I said, you have only one thing on your mind.

darkman200:

And Inked dearie! i have got more than one thing in my mind  tongue

Uh huh, sure you do
[/font]
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by darkman200: 2:17am On Sep 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[font=Times New Roman ]
Skillero will not be happy with this at all. Like I said, you have only one thing on your mind.

Uh huh, sure you do
[/font]

Seriously i do! and you won't be dissapointed, behind all my trash talk is a sane gentleman that knows how to spoil his woman in every way possible, i will give you the taste of heaven and give you a feel of paradise. Give me a chance Inked sweetest.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by darkman200: 2:21am On Sep 12, 2010
I wrote this for ALL-4-ONE years ago, but it's like i had my sweet Inked_nerd in mind back then.

as we stroll along together
holding hands walking all along
so in love are we two
that we don't know what to do
so in love (so in love)
in a world of our own (so in love)
as we walk by the hudson river together
under stars twinkling high above
so in love are we two
no one else but me and you
so in love (so in love)
so much in love (so in love)
so in love (so in love)
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 2:30am On Sep 12, 2010
[font=Times New Roman ]
darkman200:

Seriously i do! and you won't be dissapointed, behind all my trash talk is a sane gentleman that knows how to spoil his woman in every way possible, i will give you the taste of heaven and give you a feel of paradise. Give me a chance Inked sweetest.

Smh, e no go happen. Chai, you no dey hear word. Skillero will not like this. You are going to upset him. This isn't nice at all. How can you make such promises when you barely know me? undecided[/font]
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by darkman200: 2:35am On Sep 12, 2010
Skillero does not have the skill to stop my love train to you Inked_Nerd, so he won't be a problem and i will make him happy, no worries kiss
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 2:37am On Sep 12, 2010
[font=Times New Roman ]
darkman200:

Skillero does not have the skill to stop my love train to you Inked_Nerd, so he won't be a problem and i will make him happy, no worries kiss

And how would you know?
[/font]
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by darkman200: 4:43am On Sep 12, 2010
Because my love in intense and unstoppable. As per knowing u? i like the little i know so far , let's have a private chat hun
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by skillero(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

Skillero, let's talk, let's make a deal, can you leave inked nerd for me and i will dash you two of my female cousins- i have 25 of them, fair trade huh? get back at me cuz am falling in love with inked, this may be the last chance for you before and switch to aggresive take over mode grin grin grin
(incantations) anyone wey wan pour san san for my gari,
Darkman Beg me b4 I finis da incantations(loooool)
darkman200:

Because my love in intense and unstoppable. As per knowing u? i like the little i know so far , let's have a private chat hun
Darkman are you crazy or s'thing? you're using the thread created by me to scope my babe! Inked I hope you're not getting distracted because this guy seem desperate!
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by skillero(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

You never even start friendship you don dey profess love! Inked beware,
you can be sure that it's going to be one built on quicksand!
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by skillero(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2010
inked when are we good to go?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by darkman200: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2010
Skillero!!! Let's talk now! we can resolve this , i have 2 beautifully endowed female cousins that will be at your beck and call, and you let me have Inked_nerd, how about that? I have other offers but lets start with this cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmmm,  I already asked him for his SN. If you don't mind me asking, do you live in the UK?

. Used to but back to lasgidi bby, no place like home. If u don't mind too y do u ask? Jst curious tho. Seems u've got a whole lotta dudes after u yh? Buh ah fink I'd stick wiv skillero. Never mind the darkman dude he sounds fake! Bet he doesn't even know the NBA team in houston. @ Darkman: hey bro no offence bro, jst a tot
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by darkman200: 7:25am On Sep 12, 2010
koolhunk:

. Used to but back to lasgidi bby, no place like home. If u don't mind too y do u ask? Jst curious tho. Seems u've got a whole lotta dudes after u yh? Buh ah fink I'd stick wiv skillero. Never mind the darkman dude he sounds fake! Bet he doesn't even know the NBA team in houston. @ Darkman: hey bro no offence bro, jst a tot

hehehe koolhunk, the NBA team in houston is called "koolhunk rockets". why the test now? i can google the answer sad  Meanwhile, i will have to work hard to win your support in my attempt at winning Inked_nerd's heart.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by skillero(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

Skillero!!! Let's talk now! we can resolve this , i have 2 beautifully endowed female cousins that will be at your beck and call, and you let me have Inked_nerd, how about that? I have other offers but lets start with this cheesy
Hisssed! I am not a woman freek! I'm tripped by intelligence first in a woman. How many women have what this chick has? + A bird at hand,
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by skillero(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2010
koolhunk:

kiss A million kisses koolhunk 10ks,
relief
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by slex(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2010
^^^^^^^^
U still de? shocked
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2010
skillero:

kiss A million kisses koolhunk 10ks,
relief
Hey dude, I'm straight. No offence tho.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by 1102(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2010
3 guys 1 gurl who wins--

we are watching!
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by InkedNerd(f): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2010
Smh @ everyone undecided.
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by skillero(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2010
koolhunk:

Hey dude, I'm straight. No offence tho.
loooooooooooooool!
Chill I'm straight too!
--190--:

3 guys 1 gurl who wins--

we are watching!
This is super story,
darkman200:

I wrote this for ALL-4-ONE years ago, but it's like i had my sweet Inked_nerd in mind back then.

as we stroll along together
holding hands walking all along
so in love are we two
that we don't know what to do
so in love (so in love)
in a world of our own (so in love)
as we walk by the hudson river together
under stars twinkling high above
so in love are we two
no one else but me and you
so in love (so in love)
so in love (so in love)

Inked See what your delay is causing?
When are we good to go,
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by Omolola1(f): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2010
Very funny thread, LMAO
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by skillero(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2010
why so you say its funny omolola?
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by Omolola1(f): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2010
because three of you are fighting over someone that you dont even know~ hehehe *just joking sha*
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by skillero(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2010
We could have applied at you doorstep if not for the fact that we all know you're mrs 190
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by Omolola1(f): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2010
applied for what o? pls, am not a bank~
Re: Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! by 1102(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2010
This thread should be locked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Drop Ur Bb Pin Here And May Have A Date / Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.