Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) (67244 Views)

Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. / Sexy And Hot Nigeria Adult Movie Star Maami Igbabo Shares This Boobs Photos... / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2019
This Beautiful & Busty Lady Can Hide 'The Whole Of Africa' In Her Boobs (Video)

This beautiful and busty lady is currently going viral over her ability to hide lots of things inside her huge boobs.

The lady was seen in the video bringing out all that she put inside her breasts. She brought out big phone, eye glass and more. The one that shocked online users most was when she brought out a bottle of wine out from her heavy chest.

Twitter user who shared the amazing video wrote:

"Oh my gosh �� watch to the end. She can hide 3 ballot boxes in her breasts and no one can see it."

Watch the shocking video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/this-busty-lady-can-hide-so-much-things.html

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by Kingbones(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2019
Imagine burying your face in this kinda boobs..the warmth grin

For the first time FTC...oh my God!! I have made it in life grin

32 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by Vikkoh(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Kingbones:

And then when your head is out, your face will look like the picture you attached! undecided
Kingbones:

And then when your head is out, your face will look like the picture you attached!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by saucerence(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2019
[img][/img]
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by Kingbones(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Vikkoh:

And then when your head is out, your face will look like the picture you attached! undecided

And then when your head is out, your face will look like the picture you attached!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Best feeling ever bruv grin

Say NO to flat oranges and petite ass angry

26 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by yuanexchanger: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
They are masters in it.
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Every news about ladies are now sexually related, even the rumours we hear and the contents they post.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by fastcaa: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
I do not wish this breast for my enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by BizBayo: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
What shall I render? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
berkin bag
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Supermarket be like: Drop your bags at the counter before proceeding.
The lady be like: Una never see anything yet

But this thread yeye na, who push am go front page?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by Authoreety: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Damnit!
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Smelling bress
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
It is in the Night (old age) you will know that those things you are carrying are loads
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by bentwood85(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yoruba women and big breast.....

Abeg make 2023 quick come..... Iyam tired of Nigeria .
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by softwerk(f): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2019

Every rubbish now ends up on Nairaland Front Page!

Goodbye sensible mods...... cry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by Prime4Val(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Boobs sha dey oo, some are extra large while some be looking like pimples undecided
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by foster212: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Breast of life.
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by Oshotse21(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
This one na news again??
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by freemanbubble: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kingbones:

Best feeling ever bruv grin

Say NO to flat oranges and petite ass angry
You know nothing about petite ladies son

They are the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by popweezy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ancestors are really missing big time...back in the days u cant find big breast like this

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
I'm pretty sure she's must have been tired of those humongous, huge and titanic breast hence her making fun of it. shocked shocked
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by mozona(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
chisos
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by alert01(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Vikkoh:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

shut yur dirty mouth
Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by JoeMaddog: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
What have we not seen in this world? Some ladies can even hide mortar in their puccy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) by bluefilm: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
She's pretty but brainless.

It's a pity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.