Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� (3376 Views)

Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? / FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet (2) (3) (4)

N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by npowerng: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
You would be all smiles too if you came to the N-Power Situation Room ���

Thank you Timothy Peck and Mayowa Adeoti of IBM @IBM for stopping by today.

N-Power Beneficiaries, something is cooking for y'all���

#NPowerNG
#IBM

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by Akalia(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2019
I am elated to hear that. I hope it's in line with our advocacy for permanency?

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by kurt09(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
#IBM
Fingers crossed!

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by BillGoldberg: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Akalia:
I am elated to hear that. I hope it's in line with our advocacy for permanency?

Permanency indeed! Poverty is indeed a mindset. You have decided that your permanent life's worth is 30,000! Thats 1k everyday. Even a pepper seller in Ogbete makes more than that. Una get mind oo. Why not advocate for better pay within the 2 years of slavery... So that you can save up and become an entrepreneur?

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by peeps4u: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Permanency indeed! Poverty is indeed a mindset. You have decided that your permanent life's worth is 30,000! Thats 1k everyday. Even a pepper seller in Ogbete makes more than that. Una get mind oo. Why not advocate for better pay within the 2 years of slavery... So that you can save up and become an entrepreneur?

The thing weak me bro.

The way many of them are praying to be permanent with 30k job has got me worried. They don't know they are asking poverty on themselves. What do they want to make out of life with 30k? Perhaps they don't think of having families. Graduates for that matter, instead of them to ask for better jobs with reasonable pay, they keep praising and begging govt for 30k jobs.
An average okada man makes well more than that in few hours.

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by Akalia(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2019
K
BillGoldberg:

you are a fool for rushing to slam me without understanding what I meant by permanency. By permanency I meant the permanent absorption of Npower beneficiaries into the federal civil service. It's even better than increment of stipend.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by wiseone28: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Akalia:
Kyou are a fool for rushing to slam me without understanding what I meant by permanency. By permanency I meant the permanent absorption of Npower beneficiaries into the federal civil service. It's even better than increment of stipend.
Those are children of hate as if they have 5 naira in their account

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by nues1769: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
When are guys starting your software training?

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by npowerng: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
kurt09:
Fingers crossed!

Okay smiley

Make sure you stay tuned to our social media handles for latest informations

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by npowerng: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
nues1769:
When are guys starting your software training?

Soon.

Kindly stay tuned, information on N-Knowledge and N-creative/software would be made available soon
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by kurt09(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Akalia:
Kyou are a fool for rushing to slam me without understanding what I meant by permanency. By permanency I meant the permanent absorption of Npower beneficiaries into the federal civil service. It's even better than increment of stipend.
Don't mind him.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by senator3636(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
BillGoldberg:

hahahahahahahaha
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by Mhizedith(f): 4:04am On Mar 28, 2019
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
#IBM
Hope we will be allowed to select our device at the end of this month as Mr afolabi earlier promised..
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by solace89(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
#IBM
Good morning, I am an NPOWER beneficiary, NTEACH 2017 BATCH 2, I WAS JUST VERIFIED 1ST OF JANUARY 2019, I STARTED WORKING JANUARY AND UP TILL NOW, I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID A DIME. I HAVE MADE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AT MOSTOF THE STAKEHOLDERS OFFICES, UP TILL NOW NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. INITIALLY I HAD MY STATUS HAS ENROLLED BEFORE IT WENT BACK TO ONBOARDED, AND I WAS TOLD IT WAS BECAUSE I UPLOADED THE WRONG DEPLOYMENT LETTER WHICH I HAVE UPLOADED THE RIGHT ONE SINCE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY. IM STILL HAVING IT AS ONBOARDED AS I TYPE THIS. PLEASE THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING AS I AM THINKING OF QUITTING IF I DONT GET ASSISTANCE THAT WORSE COMES TO WORST BY APRIL I SHOULD BE GETTING PAID INCLUDING MY ARREARS. PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND TO THIS IF YOU CAN HELP MY SITUATION @NPOWERNG THAN.

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by Bengatha: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please help, I have been receiving a message with Npower as customized send of the message"that I should fill my Nbuild application online. Please is it real or scam ?
Coz they requested four my bvn
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by npowerng: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
kurt09:
Fingers crossed!
Alright
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by MosiPeterz(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
What is cooking na?
The thing never done finish since?
Even if na beans, e go don done finish tey tey.
Abeg we no fit wait again.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mhizedith:

Hope we will be allowed to select our device at the end of this month as Mr afolabi earlier promised..
if government says this month, have it at the back of your mind to always add more than a month before it can be done

Get Me A Job And Collect My Salary For Six Month / Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase / Jobs On Linkedin.