Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers (4765 Views)

Deal Hunters Come In Here / Deal Hunters Please Read!!! / Lord Of Deal Hunters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by wildchild1: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Rihiri:
We are very easy to do business with....just be truthful & faithful....that’s all

Oya let's talk in the oza room grin
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by techprodigy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
wildchild1:

Oya let's talk in the oza room grin
Guy, u and sea foods Chai! Me I be a vegetarian o smiley
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by wildchild1: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
techprodigy:
Guy, u and sea foods Chai! Me I be a vegetarian o smiley

Man shall not live by bread alone grin
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Heemcelph: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
The hunter has become the hunted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by tobasamuels: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Because of you I went into a research spiral. What am interesting concept, thank you. cool
qdlvy:
And you comparing about pickers is a classic case of the defense mechanism "splitting". That's an immature defense mechanism according to DSM IV, won't go down that road with you.

3 Likes

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2019
Good morning all.....thanks everybody @techprodigy gave me back my money. Ese oo

1 Like

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by twinskenny(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2019
Rihiri:
We are very easy to do business with....just be truthful & faithful....that’s all
right but una request too much sometime grin
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by twinskenny(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2019
adecamp:
I no like business with woman walahi grin
i drove all the way to deliver phone to one at banana island yesterday.. she was asking me for screen guard and charger.. sad sad
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by twinskenny(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2019
Rihiri:
Good morning all.....thanks everybody @techprodigy gave me back my money. Ese oo
ha beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hp 14 500gb Hdd 2gb Ram with WARRANTY On Docconcepts.com / Where To Buy A Good Little Soundproof Generator In Lag / HP Compaq 6220 Laptop-windows 7 Home Premium-1gb Memory------n25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.