Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (531423 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shagaman: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Let me answer, jobs are not readily available in Nigeria, so he wants to go to the US with conference parole, he will not attend any conference, the conference has often been the smoke screen for plenty naija peeps to flee from Nigeria but the Odu don knock, so the guy go tell VO say na conference him wan go but the VO will not buy into the kulikuli lies and his visa fees will be used by (Donald impeachment _bound Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump) to drink legend stout, pounded yam with ogbono soup loaded with Kpomo, ogunfe, bokoto, shaki at Trumps Hotel.

Lastly, let's even assume that the VO that interviews him get drunk overnight with hangovers and mistakenly approves the visa,
immediately the Buhari pikin arrives the US, he will disappear and from there begin work under the table + iyawo parole + undocumented for several years = bye bye to Buhari and Nigeria..... shocked

Nnnaa na waa for you oooo , this casting na waa,
Yankee country that flogs without visible Cain...

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2019
shagaman:

Nnnaa na waa for you oooo , this casting na waa,
Yankee country that flogs without visible Cain...
Here's the cane Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump sent to all US missions, it is kept to flog dodgy visa applicants, the flogging involves but not limited to the following >>>> visa denial / outright ban and been inadmissible to the US for serious infractions / using your visa fees to drink legend stout and eat fried goat meat by my friend Donald impeachment _bound Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump and for serious crimes against the US, it is life ban, shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eddy4400: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Please what happens if I cancel my US visa appointment without rescheduling? The timing isn't right as I'll be coming back from a trip that wasn't planned in Nov(soft landing in Canada as PR). This will deplete my funds and may raise brows at my need to visit the US immediately this Dec 2019. Don't want to risk getting denied.

Note that I paid for the fee since Sept 2018 but delayed travelling cos I got a new job. Hurriedly booked an appointment before the fee expiration in Sept 2019 and had to reschedule the appointment to fill another DS160. So I'll have to pay to reschedule again.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dreemerr: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2019
TWoods:

If he has no job then what is he going to a conference for?

The guy has an excellent research in undergraduate, that make him received so much prices, and even from their international association there in us, so they invited him to present his abstract in us...they give him many awards and international membership registration and he will be sponsored by his Alma mater to attend the conference...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Dreemerr:

The guy has an excellent research in undergraduate, that make him received so much prices, and even from their international association there in us, so they invited him to present his abstract in us...they give him many awards and international membership registration and he will be sponsored by his Alma mater to attend the conference...
My advice for him is that he shouldn't fake any bank statement or fake any properties....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Let him present his abstract via Skype. Once a rejection is registered for an applicant, it becomes an uphill battle to get a visa even when he is qualified in years to come

Dreemerr:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dancingstars112: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2019
On the day of your B2-visa interview where you're scheduled early in the morning, normally how long would you need to wait for your turn to be interviewed? Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dreemerr:

Questions he should think about prior to his interview, why would his alma mater sponsor him for a conference when he is no longer working for them? Is the alma mater also paying for the entire trip, including lodging, conference fees, flights etc.? If yes and he has the appropriate documentation, then he might have a good chance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dancingstars112: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hello, those of you who were interviewed for a B2-visa, how long did you have to wait for your name to be called by the officer for the interview? Thank you in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Candybright: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Eddy4400:
Please what happens if I cancel my US visa appointment without rescheduling? The timing isn't right as I'll be coming back from a trip that wasn't planned in Nov(soft landing in Canada as PR). This will deplete my funds and may raise brows at my need to visit the US immediately this Dec 2019. Don't want to risk getting denied.

Note that I paid for the fee since Sept 2018 but delayed travelling cos I got a new job. Hurriedly booked an appointment before the fee expiration in Sept 2019 and had to reschedule the appointment to fill another DS160. So I'll have to pay to reschedule again.
Don't attend the interview and forfeit your visa fee. Nothing will happen. If asked during your nect interview, explain what you just explained here. It's better you don't attend that get denied.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chima1978: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Matjekdar: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guru in the house pls I need your advice I have applied for US visiting visa and got denied (3 times with the same process) then I was a student in the university cos a friend of mine in the US advise me to apply claiming that am coming to visit my aunty who is a US citizen.He sent an invitation mail to me which is said to be from my "aunty".The interviewer asked me why am I going to the US which I explained,the interviewer asked again what do I do I said am a student,the interviewer asked again who will sponsor me I said my dad.to cut the long story short I was denied three times with the same process.Now am married with kids(2) and want to reapply as family visa how will I make everything tally with my previous record without any problem.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shagaman: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Here's the cane Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump sent to all US missions, it is kept to flog dodgy visa applicants, the flogging involves but not limited to the following >>>> visa denial / outright ban and been inadmissible to the US for serious infractions / using your visa fees to drink legend stout and eat fried goat meat by my friend Donald impeachment _bound Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump and for serious crimes against the US, it is life ban, shocked

Please add Galadima to sir Trump name, Olusegun Galadima Eze aka Mr gwaragwara oyawere baaaje.....you never know the side he wakes up to each day...even the frustration people for Yankee dey see for him hand Dem waan jaaa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by helpee(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Matjekdar:
Guru in the house pls I need your advice I have applied for US visiting visa and got denied (3 times with the same process) then I was a student in the university cos a friend of mine in the US advise me to apply claiming that am coming to visit my aunty who is a US citizen.He sent an invitation mail to me which is said to be from my "aunty".The interviewer asked me why am I going to the US which I explained,the interviewer asked again what do I do I said am a student,the interviewer asked again who will sponsor me I said my dad.to cut the long story short I was denied three times with the same process.Now am married with kids(2) and want to reapply as family visa how will I make everything tally with my previous record without any problem.
just make sure you now have good travel history. There is no short cut to USA visa for you after 3 denials. So, have good family travel history and reapply. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
shagaman:

Please add Galadima to sir Trump name, Olusegun Galadima Eze aka Mr gwaragwara oyawere baaaje.....you never know the side he wakes up to each day...even the frustration people for Yankee dey see for him hand Dem waan jaaa.
tongue

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Matjekdar:

Well are you still going to visit your “Aunty” the US citizen?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Matjekdar: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Not planning to visit aunty .. presently I apply for South Africa visiting but waiting for my Visa to come out . Through I dont claim am married in my south African application.. just thinking how to go about it with my wiv and kids
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
helpee:
just make sure you now have good travel history. There is no short cut to USA visa for you after 3 denials. So, have good family travel history and reapply. Best of luck
in his write up his aim is to run away

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Matjekdar:
Not planning to visit aunty .. presently I apply for South Africa visiting but waiting for my Visa to come out . Through I dont claim am married in my south African application.. just thinking how to go about it with my wiv and kids
You want to visit South Africa that is as hot as a bakery for Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Matjekdar: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
I don't get what you mean by bakery . Am only going to South Africa for visiting that is what I apply for I just want to understand how to go about with my family USA visa with my previous record but I claim single on my SA visa application
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Years after your dishonesty led to three Visa denials,
you are still lying on your application for SA Visa. Why are some Nigerians like this?

Matjekdar:
I don't get what you mean by bakery . Am only going to South Africa for visiting that is what I apply for I just want to understand how to go about with my family USA visa with my previous record but I claim single on my SA visa application

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
groovychik:
you are still lying on your application for SA Visa. Why are some Nigerians like this?

Dude operates on a different wavelength from yours...

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Matjekdar:

And you wonder why Nigeria never changes. You lie just as easily as you breathe. Looks like you’re never going to visit the US in your lifetime.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Matjekdar: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
I'm not legally married to my wife . That's why my agent put single I guess
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2019
Matjekdar:
But you said up there " now you are married "...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 5:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Matjekdar:
Let me tell you the bitter truth, from your narrative on this thread, you are not ready to be honest with your visa application and hence you might likely be denied both the south African visa and koboko laden with chilly pepper is waiting for you at the US embassy.

Donald impeachment _bound Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump designed that koboko for visa applicants like you, they have flogged you 3 times in the past with belt but this time around, Na koboko dey wait for you at the US EMBASSY, you are still infected with lies and the intent to misrepresent and Na koboko go make you alright, you can go and waste your visa fees and receive another koboko denial grin

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 6:06am On Oct 23, 2019
"I am married with 2kids in one statement and the next statement is l am not legally married "
I am not surprised, that is why the US EMBASSY don't trust anything or document or word of mouth from Nigerians, because the few bad eggs have stained the reputation of the country with an everlasting black and red paint, which in my opinion is beyond redemption, what a shame angry

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 6:40am On Oct 23, 2019
TWoods:

And you wonder why Nigeria never changes. You lie just as easily as you breathe. Looks like you’re never going to visit the US in your lifetime.

Some Nigerians

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
"I am married with 2kids in one statement and the next statement is l am not legally married "
I am not surprised, that is why the US EMBASSY don't trust anything or document or word of mouth from Nigerians, because the few bad eggs have stained the reputation of the country with an everlasting black and red paint, which in my opinion is beyond redemption, what a shame angry

Some Nigerians......
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ibukunpops(f): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2019
You can apply as a family if you have had several family travel history together, otherwise you need to apply alone so they can be your family tie.

You still need to have travel history to recognized countries yourself before you can even apply alone.

I will suggest you apply to the UK first if you havent already (based on the SA you mentioned) then Schengen and finally US.

Also be sure to fill the same information previously filled in your past 3 applications else.......

All the best!

Matjekdar:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2019
oluayebenz:

Some Nigerians......
It has gone beyond the word "some Nigerians " even though it should be called "some Nigerians" but Nigeria / Nigerians are negatively profiled , if you are a frequent flyer, you will understand what I am talking about, there are some countries that are even visa free to Nigeria, l often test the waters with my Nigeria passport just to see their reactions, and once they start speaking too much grammar to refuse me entry based on what few people have done, I will bring my second nationality and the story will change instanta, one immigration officer told me years ago that since I have dual nationality I should avoid carrying the Nigerian passport because it will attract more unnecessary scrutiny to me and he was right.

I have visited almost all Ecowas countries that has the Ecowas charter of free movement amongst the Ecowas bloc, the charter is just nonsense because the letter / spirit spelt out in the charter is not what is on ground physically at all entry / exit points among the Ecowas countries , just go from Benin Republic our neighbors > Togo > Ghana > Burkina Faso > Senegal > Gambia > Ivory Coast > Mali > etc present your Nigerian passport and you will see drama, Nigeria passport holders are profiled as Yahoo guys / drug couriers / Human traffickers etc

If 5 Africans from Ghana, Niger Republic, Togo, Benin Republic and Nigeria appears anywhere in the world before border officials, even though that Nigerian might be clean and honest than other nationalities mentioned above, border officials seem to raise their guards and focus more on the Nigerian, this is not about talking down the country, it is the reality but you are free to disagree but I have witnessed it several times shocked

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DexterousOne(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2019
groovychik:

You don see am na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.