Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530807 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cretin: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I thought Ghana can travel to the US without visa..
Is the news true??
It hit Fp

fake news...very very fake news.
oh you thought it was true?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Gbas gbos everywhere. Popcorn anyone?

AngelicBeing:

You need to get a dictionary or brighter grammar or primary 6 / JSS 1 English textbook to learn more about the basics of English language, because it is not my duty nor part of my purview / scope / ambit to educate you but for emphasis sake l will do it again

The original form of that adage / expression / saying is about 700 years old and it states that "Curses are like chickens and they always come home to roost" while in modern English, it means that "chickens have come home to roost", which also implies that the bad things that someone / a group of people has done in the past, have come back to bite them, which I quoted correctly.

You are the one that needs to learn to grow up or register with ldumota grammar school , acquire the basic use of both written / spoken English language before you travel to the US because you will need it to be able to communicate with your American audience

Lastly, I don't give a hoot about the 6 million quid you claim to have, it is Irrelevant to me in this discuss and I am absolutely not interested to know about it, and it is balderdash to me, where is my koboko laden with chilly pepper angry

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I thought Ghana can travel to the US without visa..
Is the news true??
It hit Fp

lol!...They wish!

However, Ghanaian Citizens have more visa-free Countries to visit without a visa than Nigerians.

Some of those Countries Ghanaians Citizens can visit without visas are South Africa, Singapore, Rwanda, Philippines and I think Jamaica.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
cretin:

fake news...very very fake news.
oh you thought it was true?
Nah man
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...They wish!

However, Ghanaian Citizens have more visa-free Countries to visit without a visa than Nigerians.

Some of those Countries Ghanaians Citizens can visit without visas are South Africa, Singapore, Rwanda, Philippines and I think Jamaica.
Singapore
You mean they don't need a visa to visit Singapore.
Mad ooh

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mr100Dollars: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mancala: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Singapore
Mad ooh

A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days for Ghanian citizens. However, a visa does not guarantee entry. Their requirements can be somewhat strict at POE. You can use this website to search visa requirements for pretty much any country.
https://www.travisa.com/Visa_Search

It's a pity that Nigeria does not qualify. In fact, there are very few countries that require a visa to Singapore and Nigeria is one of them. This Singapore govt website link shows the countries that need a visa to enter.
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/Overseas-Mission/Washington/Visa-and-Entry-Requirements
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hammed71(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2019
guys is it OK to renew a passport 6 months to expiry, passport expires June 2020, plan on renewing it January 2020
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2019
hammed71:
guys is it OK to renew a passport 6 months to expiry, passport expires June 2020, plan on renewing it January 2020

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sammyironside: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Damn!!! I owe you a bottle of Moet Rose.
AngelicBeing:

You need to get a dictionary or brighter grammar or primary 6 / JSS 1 English textbook to learn more about the basics of English language, because it is not my duty nor part of my purview / scope / ambit to educate you but for emphasis sake l will do it again

The original form of that adage / expression / saying is about 700 years old and it states that "Curses are like chickens and they always come home to roost" while in modern English, it means that "chickens have come home to roost", which also implies that the bad things that someone / a group of people has done in the past, have come back to bite them, which I quoted correctly.

You are the one that needs to learn to grow up or register with ldumota grammar school , acquire the basic use of both written / spoken English language before you travel to the US because you will need it to be able to communicate with your American audience

Lastly, I don't give a hoot about the 6 million quid you claim to have, it is Irrelevant to me in this discuss and I am absolutely not interested to know about it, and it is balderdash to me, where is my koboko laden with chilly pepper angry

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Singapore
Mad ooh

Yes, Ghanaians don't.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
sammyironside:
Damn!!! I owe you a bottle of Moet Rose.
Thanks cool
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vatod(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
What would’ve wrong, went for my visa interview today the woman doesn’t even ask me any question, she just give a letter that, the letter will explain to me better, imagine!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ayenikunle: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Vatod:
What would’ve wrong, went for my visa interview today the woman doesn’t even ask me any question, she just give a letter that, the letter will explain to me better, imagine!

Oh, sorry.
Can we have your transcript?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
ayenikunle:

Oh, sorry.
Can we have your transcript?

What transcript again.
He said no question was asked.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Vatod:

Share your profile...... Any travel history?

Is this your first application?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ayenikunle: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
oluayebenz:

What transcript again.
He said no question was asked.

Really?

You mean NO question(s) was asked? The VO will just look at him/her and give out the letter without asking a question?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mr100Dollars: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
They must have run a background check on him, maybe on his social media, he must have made a post in the past that anything that make him to step his foot out of Nigeria, he will never return back again. That's why the slip was passed to him without an interview.

It's just my opinion o.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
They must have run a background check on him, maybe on his social media, he must have made a post in the past that anything that make him to step his foot out of Nigeria, he will never return back again. That's why the slip was passed to him without an interview.

It's just my opinion o.
It not done that way.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Vatod:

Ah!
Fire in the embassy! angry

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jibbson365: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
then the question should be , what was written in the letter she gave you to read??

What transcript again.
He said no question was asked.[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jibbson365: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=jibbson365 post=84211998]then the question should be , what was written in the letter she gave you to read??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jibbson365: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Vatod:

then the question should be , what was written in the letter she gave you to read??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jibbson365: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
ayenikunle:

Really?

You mean NO question(s) was asked? The VO will just look at him/her and give out the letter without asking a question?

If the Consular Officer did not look at your documents Many people complain that the visa officer did not
even ask any questions nor looked at any
documents and rejected their application which is
not fair at all. Visa officers are experts in their
profession and they are appointed in consulates in
foreign countries after extensive training. Due to their vast experience and training, visa
officers can figure out true intentions of applicants
just by looking at them. They can even figure out
whether information provided in the application
and/or documents may be true or fake. They don't
need to talk to applicants in many cases.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vatod(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Applying for b1b2, I don’t have any travel history, and this is my first time of applying, only for two weeks vacation. Still on the road I will send the contest of letter immediately I get home
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Vatod:

You are not being honest here.
There is no way a V.O would just hand over a denial paper without any question.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
jibbson365:

If the Consular Officer did not look at your documents Many people complain that the visa officer did not
foreign countries after extensive training. Due to their vast experience and training, visa

V.O are not super humans they are humans just like you.
Stop giving out impression as if V.O’s have extraordinary intelligence.
V.O’s do not have the ability to detect true intention of applicants just by looking.

12 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
skdfu747:

true

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
jibbson365:

when v.o are not super human, that not right
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
seyewest:

true

Yes very true.
There is no way a V.O would just hand over a denial paper without asking a visa applicant any question or without recording down information on the applicant’s profile based on the response the visa applicant has given during the interview process.

During interviews V.O must ask questions and while a visa applicant is responding to each question the V.O would type down information on the applicant’s profile.
They need those information for future reference.
Anybody that has being to U.S embassy interview knows this. shocked
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vatod(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
skdfu747:

honest about what? When they don’t even ask any question
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
I accompanied my parents to the consulate for their visa interview today. The denial rate was VERY high (much higher than I would’ve thought) — young, old, single, married, entire families: doesn’t matter. In fact, when I went to pay my parents’ reciprocity fee there were only two applicants waiting to pay. Fellas, it’s fierce out there; unless you have a very good reason to travel to the States, it’s probably best to save your money or visit somewhere else. Now is not a good time to go into the dungeon’s den. I thought I’d drop this note for those who may be on the fence about investing quid on applying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.