Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530891 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sweetchilli(f): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Answers please sad

Sweetchilli:
Hello all. I want to apply for a B1/B2 Visa renewal. I got a previous Visa in 2017 but I didn't use it as I got pregnant shortly after. I decided not to use it for birthing since that wasn't the initial purpose of the Visa. The Visa expired in January this year. Between January and now, I have been to the UK 3ce and Dubai 2ce.
I plan to go to New Jersey to buy the things I sell (fashion items). Is this allowed?
Urgent answers please. Thank you very much
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ultimatebas(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sweetchilli:
Hello all. I want to apply for a B1/B2 Visa renewal. I got a previous Visa in 2017 but I didn't use it as I got pregnant shortly after. I decided not to use it for birthing since that wasn't the initial purpose of the Visa. The Visa expired in January this year. Between January and now, I have been to the UK 3ce and Dubai 2ce.
I plan to go to New Jersey to buy the things I sell (fashion items). Is this allowed?
Urgent answers please. Thank you very much

I will only do this on one condition because i belief you will come back with your transcript. This thread isn't as lively as before. So ensure you post your transcript(SUCCESSFUL or UNSUCCESSFUL) here.

Ma'am it is okay to apply for renewal. But during the interview arm yourself with the reason you didn't travel with your last US visa. Also ensure that your comments are inline with what you filled in your DS160 form.

Your REASON FOR TRAVELLING this time around should be BUSINESS(COMMERCE). Also let them know you wanna buy stuffs over there and sell in Nigeria in detail.

Finally make sure you don't use agents in other to avoid misrepresentation. Wish you success.

But this your moniker shaa sweetchilli. More like sweet pepper. Anyway continue to dey pepper dem
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sweetchilli:
Answers please sad

Yes B1/B2 visa can be used to purchase goods while in the U.S so it is allowed.
But it is tough at the embassy these days so prepare for it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sweetchilli(f): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thank you so much

ultimatebas:

I will only do this on one condition because i belief you will come back with your transcript. This thread isn't as lively as before. So ensure you post your transcript(SUCCESSFUL or UNSUCCESSFUL) here.

Ma'am it is okay to apply for renewal. But during the interview arm yourself with the reason you didn't travel with your last US visa. Also ensure that your comments are inline with what you filled in your DS160 form.

Your REASON FOR TRAVELLING this time around should be BUSINESS(COMMERCE). Also let them know you wanna buy stuffs over there and sell in Nigeria in detail.

Finally make sure you don't use agents in other to avoid misrepresentation. Wish you success.

skdfu747:

Yes B1/B2 visa can be used to purchase goods while in the U.S so it is allowed.
But it is tough at the embassy these days so prepare for it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bro Seye, where did you get that from?

seyewest:

She was refused U.S Visa twice, probably ban.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
@seyewest.
Why are you shaking the table?
seyewest:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
seyewest:

lol!...How did you know that?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...How did you know that?

Hnmmmmmm how come she was denied when everyone was getting the visa in 2015-2017. She was denied around that time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
seyewest:

Hnmmmmmm how come she was denied when everyone was getting the visa in 2015-2017. She was denied around that time.

Hmmm...you might be right though.

Even when Davido was in Atlanta last year celebrating his birthday, she was not there with him. undecided

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
seyewest:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
What if she never apply for a US visa
Or David dey petition for him wife??

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by maraduke: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
I'm confused as what to put as monthly salary in Local Currency as a self employed person in DS 160 application form. Please help on what to do. should I check it or put an estimated amount there. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Spanishmilf:
What if she never apply for a US visa
Or David dey petition for him wife??

lmaoooooooo.... Guy can we talk about something else.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Freelancer247: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hello friends,
Pls I need guidance. I wish to attend a conference by may/June next year being an employee in a reputed organisation. I'm married with a kid but will be traveling alone.
What are my chances? I'm also a first time traveler.
Is it okay to use my official email address during application?

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Are you going for OTC?
Freelancer247:
Hello friends,
Pls I need guidance. I wish to attend a conference by may/June next year being an employee in a reputed organisation. I'm married with a kid but will be traveling alone.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
AngelicBeing:
The kind of stories US embassy likely want to hear

1. I developed a vaccine to cure AIDS, samples have been sent to the US and the US government and 100 Universities / Health institutions / 500 Doctors signed a letter inviting me specially to come and physically talk more about my vaccine and US secretary of state signed a special invitation for me to come to the white house all expenses paid for by the government.

2. I am the grandson of Albert Einstein and I have developed a special robot / drone that can penetrate RUSSIA / NORTH KOREA / CHINA / IRAN defense systems undetected and the head of pentagon with the white house have sent me a special invitation signed by Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump to visit the US to talk about it

3. I have a detailed information captured by the drone I developed and it has located 25 of the most wanted talibans / ISIS terrorist on the US wanted list and FBI / CIA / SECRET SERVICE have all specially invited me to come and share the information with them and I have the signed invite as well from the secretary of state.

4. I have developed a special machine that can fly to space in less than 10 hours, and can carry 100 astronauts as well to space and the head of NASA and 100 space scientists have specially invited me to come and physically share the information with them and I have the signed letter with me.

If you are going to the US embassy as a Nigerian in 2019 with the same stories that has been abused or don cast wey plenty people take vammoose, get ready to either go to Mecca / Medina / Jerusalem / Rome to fast and pray since that is what lots of people believe in or else it's a long journey to get the visa because of what lots people have done already( sins of the past committed by others is been visited on the present set of applicants) , their guards are up and you are already profiled negatively before you appear for your interview but the onus is on you to prove otherwise shocked

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Spanishmilf:
[/quote][quote author=Freelancer247 post=84126125]Hello friends,

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by maraduke: 1:03am On Nov 18, 2019
Freelancer247:
Hello friends,

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2019
Good morning. Pls, sorry to bring this here. Who has flown air Italy before? Must we pay for seat or not compulsory. Is it a good airline? @seyewest, pls help me. Then their checked in baggage fare. Not contained on their website. Who knows? Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Madlov3: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2019
ASKING FOR A FRIEND THAT GOT HIS US VISA ISSUED 6MONTHS AGO BUT HASN’T USED IT DUE TO CHANGE OF TRAVEL PLANS. HE PLAN TO USE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME NEXT YEAR FOR A ONE WEEK VISIT BECAUSE OF THE ENORMOUS ENGAGEMENTS HE HAS IN NIGERIA.WILL THERE BE ANY ISSUES AT POE?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2019
iyaaliyah:
Good morning. Pls, sorry to bring this here. Who has flown air Italy before? Must we pay for seat or not compulsory. Is it a good airline? @seyewest, pls help me. Then their checked in baggage fare. Not contained on their website. Who knows? Thanks.

Most of these airline will give you free seating when check in opens and as for baggage allowance..

Baggage policy - Intercontinental flights Class Baggage included in the fare Additional baggages
ECONOMY

LIGHT No bag icon
No baggage included

1st additional baggages - 50 Euros
2nd additional baggages or others - 110 Euros

Prices mean per baggage, per adult/child passenger.

Infant baggage
1 free baggage, max 10 kg.
ECONOMY

CLASSIC Included bag icon
1 baggage
max 23 Kg

Infant baggage
@MyAirItalyClub Gold
WITH FARE

1 baggage
max 32 Kg
ECONOMY

PREMIUM 1st Included bag icon2nd included bag icon
2 baggages
max 23 Kg each

3rd additional baggages or others - 110 Euros

Infant baggage
@MyAirItalyClub Gold
WITH FARE

2 baggages
max 32 Kg each
BUSINESS

PROMO
FLEX 1st Included bag icon2nd included bag icon
2 baggages
max 32 Kg each

Infant baggage
BUSINESS

@MyAirItalyClub Gold WITH
PROMO
FLEX

1st Included bag icon2nd included bag icon
2 baggages
max 32 Kg each
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ferdinand234: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2019
Green paper again today, although I was given a fair chance to speak unlike the last time and I indeed believed it was all going well but at the end, the gentle man said he regrets to inform me that i do not qualify for a visa at this time.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Ferdinand234:
Green paper again today, although I was given a fair chance to speak unlike the last time and I indeed believed it was all going well but at the end, the gentle man said he regrets to inform me that i do not qualify for a visa at this time.
TF....
Post transcript pls
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2019
I'm suspecting because of the clinical rotation you did
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Madlov3:
ASKING FOR A FRIEND THAT GOT HIS US VISA ISSUED 6MONTHS AGO BUT HASN’T USED IT DUE TO CHANGE OF TRAVEL PLANS. HE PLAN TO USE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME NEXT YEAR FOR A ONE WEEK VISIT BECAUSE OF THE ENORMOUS ENGAGEMENTS HE HAS IN NIGERIA.WILL THERE BE ANY ISSUES AT POE?

No issue at all.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ferdinand234: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2019
Well Idk. The VO was very civil and even asked when i was graduating and all. I am going to apply from the carribean, i havent been on the island since 2 years now,i have to get a fresh residence permit I hope they wouldnt say its too early applying a few weeks after returning.
i ll post the transcript soon when i ve got energy and recovered.lol
Spanishmilf:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ferdinand234: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2019
Yea but I mean,it is totally permitted and legal. i really dont understand why. my studies are on a stand still now and i just have a few more weeks to be done sad
Spanishmilf:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Ferdinand234:
Yea but I mean,it is totally permitted and legal. i really dont understand why. my studies are on a stand still now and i just have a few more weeks to be done sad
Because you dey carry Nigeria passport if na British man or Indian man I'm sure the consular won't hesitate to give him d visa...
I will like you to follow the advise I gave u
Apply from your birth country
E.U
If u reapply again with your Nigerian passport they will still bounce you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by earthrealm(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Ferdinand234:

WOW, thats sad!, btw how were you able to get interview dates so soon??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2019
@seyewest God bless you. I got the very important info from this. Thanks again.
seyewest:

Most of these airline will give you free seating when check in opens and as for baggage allowance..

Baggage policy - Intercontinental flights Class Baggage included in the fare Additional baggages
ECONOMY

LIGHT No bag icon
No baggage included

1st additional baggages - 50 Euros

Infant baggage
ECONOMY

1 baggage
max 23 Kg

Infant baggage
@MyAirItalyClub Gold
WITH FARE

1 baggage
max 32 Kg
ECONOMY

2 baggages
max 23 Kg each

Infant baggage
@MyAirItalyClub Gold
WITH FARE

2 baggages
max 32 Kg each
BUSINESS

PROMO
FLEX 1st Included bag icon2nd included bag icon
2 baggages
max 32 Kg each

Infant baggage
BUSINESS

@MyAirItalyClub Gold WITH
PROMO
FLEX

1st Included bag icon2nd included bag icon
2 baggages
max 32 Kg each

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hardex10: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2019
Good morning house, pls I have republic of Benin passport and I stay here in Nigeria and I work with Chinese company as driver,I want to apply for US d160 visa my relative want to send invitation letter to me from USA is it possible for to apply at USA embassy in Cotonou?I don't ear French and all my documents I have to present is Nigeria document expect my passport that was issue in Benin republic pls help me how to suicide with this pls
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Because you dey carry Nigeria passport if na British man or Indian man I'm sure the consular won't hesitate to give him d visa...
I will like you to follow the advise I gave u
Apply from your birth country
E.U
If u reapply again with your Nigerian passport they will still bounce you

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.