Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (533869 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Babyvet:

Any wetin happen?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Babyvet: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Spanishmilf post=85126618][/quote]

You are the trouble maker , I’m responding to someone else , if you do not like it then face front and mind your business.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Babyvet:

You are the trouble maker , I’m responding to someone else , if you do not like it then face front and mind your business.
You have problem
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Spanishmilf:
You are here embarassed
u found it offensive??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Babyvet: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Spanishmilf:
You have problem

And so do you . Look at the pot calling the kettle black.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Easy please. I do not think he was being offensive at all. If you took offence, I apologise on his behalf. Spanishmiff is our last born here abeg.

Babyvet:

And so do you . Look at the pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Babyvet: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
groovychik:
Easy please. I do not think he was being offensive at all. If you took offence, I apologise on his behalf. Spanishmiff is our last born here abeg.

So saying somebody has problem is not offensive ? It appears that he has problems, I was talking to someone else and he chuk his mouth for matter wey no concern am.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
First thing he said was "you are here". No vex

Babyvet:

So saying somebody has problem is not offensive ? It appears that he has problems, I was talking to someone else and he chuk his mouth for matter wey no concern am.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
rago:

Seyewest, please. Others

whats the question?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Babyvet: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
groovychik:
First thing he said was "you are here". No vex

Okay no problem
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hewardsfenic:
Please does the consular really care to know how much you have in your account in B1/B2 visa interview and going to request to see the account statement ??

Not really, and almost not necessary. I say “almost” because I was asked a related question during my 2010 interview. He didn’t care to see the statements when I tried showing them to him, but was interested in me using my mouth to say what I had in my accounts combined. Maybe just to ascertain my own personal level of comfort and capacity as I was being sponsored on the trip by one of theirs for a very reasonable and personal need of the individual....

Wouldn’t try that nonsense now anyways cheesy, I swear! I was single and had some travel history and a good job in the Nigeria context going for me then sha.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Not really, and almost not necessary. I say “almost” because I was asked a related question during my 2010 interview. He didn’t care to see the statements when I tried showing them to him, but was interested in me using my mouth to say what I had in my accounts combined. Maybe just to ascertain my own personal level of comfort and capacity as I was being sponsored on the trip by one of theirs for a very reasonable and personal need of my the individual....

Wouldn’t try that nonsense now anyways cheesy, I swear! I was single and had some travel history and a good job in the Nigeria context going for me then sha.

That's 2010!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dreemerr: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2019
I'm real
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
good day, please can i ask you some few question?

fkj950ax:

I am not passing judgment on you, but beyond any reasonable doubt, you intend, with the connivance of your Aunt in the USA to use the B1/B2 as an avenue to enter into the USA and violate the terms of the admission and or visa.
You have put forward many scenarios. You are all over other threads on NL, from Canada to Education to Student Visa.

As it's known on this thread, you will go ahead and apply for B1/B2 and default on the terms of the visa.

But NOBODY here, including the ghost mode people, and those also trying to do same as you are trying to, will encourage you to abuse the B1/B2. They also will not stop you from applying for it.

A genuine visitor to USA only needs to fill DS160. Pay Visa Fees. Book appointment on USTravel and hold your Reciprocal Fees on the day of the interview.

Anything outside this is ***************

PS. I am not judging you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
hi everyone..I'm new here and could also use some help too. i'm trying to apply for US visitor visa to see my uncle..I really don't know how to go about it..Some said i really have to be convincing else I'd i might be denied the visa..iI haven't started the process yet, i just need help please. Aside me telling them I'm going to see my uncle and spend a month or 2 with him and his family, is there any other thing i need to add to be more convincing?[quote author=Qlibra post=85155251]good day, please can i ask you some few question?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
please someone should reply me ooooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by onyxo76(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Qlibra:
what is your status maritally? any travel history? family ties to nigeria? how did your uncle get to USA?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by onyxo76(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Qlibra:
hi everyone..I'm new here and could also use some help too. i'm trying to apply for US visitor visa to see my uncle..I really don't know how to go about it..Some said i really have to be convincing else I'd i might be denied the visa..iI haven't started the process yet, i just need help please. Aside me telling them I'm going to see my uncle and spend a month or 2 with him and his family, is there any other thing i need to add to be more convincing?
just be yourself and tell them exactly where you're going and for how long. don't fill in 2 weeks in ds 160 form and during the interview say 3 weeks, then no long answers ,keep it short and simple. best of luck o

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Qlibra:

A month or two with him and his family, abi? That is where the visa is lost already before you start. Will be good if you read and STUDY this thread first sha, it would do you a lot of good, really.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Without knowing your profile, any advise responding to your post may not be applicable to you. A lot has already been covered on this forum on these types of questions so it should be fairly easy to find an answer from earlier posts. That said, pa the bolded section of your post: honesty is the fastest way to prevent a mistake turning into a failure. Soliciting for what to “add” is akin to probing for some non-existent magic recipe to getting a visa. Every applicant’s situation is unique; just make your case as-is and everything else should fall in place. All the best with your interview.

Qlibra:
hi everyone..I'm new here and could also use some help too. i'm trying to apply for US visitor visa to see my uncle..I really don't know how to go about it..Some said i really have to be convincing else I'd i might be denied the visa..iI haven't started the process yet, i just need help please. Aside me telling them I'm going to see my uncle and spend a month or 2 with him and his family, is there any other thing i need to add to be more convincing?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Qlibra:
good day, please can i ask you some few question?

Good evening.
Yes, you can.
Please go ahead

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
hmmm, pls say something if you have better advice... I really dont know how to go about it....

OmoBendel24:

A month or two with him and his family, abi? That is where the visa is lost already before you start. Will be good if you read and STUDY this thread first sha, it would do you a lot of good, really.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
single.........i think he has been there over 30years or more..No travel history..First time.

onyxo76:
what is your status maritally? any travel history? family ties to nigeria? how did your uncle get to USA?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
thank you for replying. I just want to ask if you have an idea on how to apply for the visitors visa because I really don't know how to go about it. Its actually my first time. I don't want to use any agent because its way too expensive..Trying to do everything on my own so I just need hep please..
I was told aside my uncle sending me letter of invitation, if i am not convincing i might be denied of the visa..

fkj950ax:

Good evening.
Yes, you can.
Please go ahead
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good evening..Please can I ask you some few questions? i want to apply for visitors visa but i don't know how to go about it.. I need some guildlines please...

mrprolifik:

It's similar to my case . The passport photo I uploaded was rejected online so on the day of my appointment I took 4 copies of passport photograph to the embassy and they collected 2 from me. So you don't have to worry about anything. At the end I was still granted visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by onyxo76(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Qlibra:
single.........i think he has been there over 30years or more..No travel history..First time.

I will suggest you travel some place else, to get some travel history, maybe UK, france etc, if your uncle got to USA illegally and has stayed for 30years ,then it will work against you, being single too is big minus for your application, don't waste your money pls

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Qlibra:
thank you for replying. I just want to ask if you have an idea on how to apply for the visitors visa because I really don't know how to go about it. Its actually my first time. I don't want to use any agent because its way too expensive..Trying to do everything on my own so I just need hep please..
I was told aside my uncle sending me letter of invitation, if i am not convincing i might be denied of the visa..

Permission to speak freely

I am Pro DIY and No Agent.
Don't misrepresent yourself to look good and impress the VO.

An invite from your Uncle isn't a strong arsenal.
The reason for requesting a visa (going for an uncle birthday and hanging out for 60 days) is not going to sway a VO.

BUT THE ABOVE 2 POINTS CANT STAND ALONE OR OUTSIDE YOUR PROFILE.

What State is your Uncle in USA?
60 days is a long time to be visiting someone.
Don't you work or need to be in school?
Are you married or single?
Children and their ages?
Previous travel history in the past 4/5 years
Do you earn enough or have a source of income to pay for your trip?
Being away for 60 days won't jeopardize your business/job/education?
How Uncle is your Uncle to you? Are the families between your Uncle and you are in USA or Lagos?

Step 1
Go to ceac.state.gov and fill the NON IMMIGRANT form.
Don't submit immediately. Hold on until totally sure of the details.

Step 2
Pay Visa Fees after step 1 is firmed up.

Step 3
Go to ustraveldoc to create a profile and book appointment.
You will needs DS160 code from Step 1 and Visa Fees Number from Step 2

I'd advise you should do a first dry run on Step 1. Fill it as a trial and PM me.

B1/B2 Visa are issued together. B1 is Business while B2 is Tourism or Medical. Make sure you understand the difference and select B2

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Qlibra:
hmmm, pls say something if you have better advice... I really dont know how to go about it....

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//niv_appointmnent_instructions.html

Ma'am no waste your money
No waste your money
No waste your money
Don't sse this as discouragement, it the bitter truth.
No let US embassy use your money do #dettydecember

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dobosky(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
First time I went to America Embassy, I make sure I had enough travelling experience that can confuse any interviewer cos I saw how they finish many of my friends.

VO: Good Morning
Me: Good morning.
VO: passport pls.

Me : Here is is
VO: Why are you traveling to U.S
Me: Holiday and Shopping
VO: where do you work
Me: MD of..... Company , we are into ......... And ......
VO: U said your company ship cars from U.S
Me: Yes.
VO: any Prove?
Me: In my mind I don catch you. I gave her shipments documents worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
VO: have you travelled before ?
Me: In my mind I don catch you again. I said yes and start to name. Switzerland, Germany , UK, Poland, France, Italy, Singapore, Greece, Malaysia, Dubai including African countries. And I told her what I went to do in each country.
VO: paused and look at me for 2 seconds then ask. Why where you in Malaysia again?
Me : To do.......
VO: Took my statement of account and scrutinized it. Went through my visas thoroughly in all my four passports then type for 1 minute.
VO: Are you married?
Me: No but looking for now.
VO: little smile
He gave me white paper and told me to pick my passport up.

Chikena!!

12 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
[url]finish
dobosky:
First time I went to America Embassy, I make sure I had enough travelling experience that can confuse any interviewer cos I saw how they finish many of my friends.

Me: In my mind I don catch you. I gave her shipments documents worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Me: In my mind I don catch you again. I said yes and start to name. Switzerland, Germany , UK, Poland, France, Italy, Singapore, Greece, Malaysia, Dubai including African countries. And I told her what I went to do in each country.
VO: paused and look at me for 2 seconds then ask. Why where you in Malaysia again?
VO: Took my statement of account and scrutinized it. Went through my visas thoroughly in all my four passports then type for 1 minute.

Chikena!!
u get money
U don tour the world finish
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sharpman1(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2019
dobosky:

Chikena!!

Lol. Na your kind person dem dey look for.

Someone that can add value to their economy not someone with the potential to japa.....or someone that wants to visit aunty or uncle or girlfriend that will sponsor their trip.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Marshalynk: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Congratulations, please can I DM?
dobosky:

Chikena!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.