Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (534680 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dobosky(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2019
sharpman1:

Lol. Na your kind person dem dey look for.

Someone that can add value to their economy not someone with the potential to japa.....or someone that wants to visit aunty or uncle or girlfriend that will sponsor their trip.

That's very correct. They hate Liability.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2019
#Sad#

Spanishmilf:
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//niv_appointmnent_instructions.html

Ma'am no waste your money
No waste your money
No waste your money
Don't sse this as discouragement, it the bitter truth.
No let US embassy use your money do #dettydecember
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2019
I'm not entirely going for just visit.
The plan is to seek Asylum as lesbian in (Canada)..Sorry if this sound awkward..
I told my uncle my plan though, asked if I can get an invite from Him and if I could stay at His place for some couple of weeks before I proceed to Border to seek for it. That's the plan all along...
I'm sponsoring my trip but ofcourse I can't tell them that.The plan is to talk to my uncle and make it look like He's the one sponsoring everything..I don't know if anyone has used the method before but it seems it's the only option I have.I wish there was an alternative.
Telling them I just want to visit isn't convincing enough I know, plus the fact that i don't have any travel history and I'm single too...I'm just confused though..But I really wanna leave..

fkj950ax:

Permission to speak freely

I am Pro DIY and No Agent.
Don't misrepresent yourself to look good and impress the VO.

An invite from your Uncle isn't a strong arsenal.
The reason for requesting a visa (going for an uncle birthday and hanging out for 60 days) is not going to sway a VO.

BUT THE ABOVE 2 POINTS CANT STAND ALONE OR OUTSIDE YOUR PROFILE.

What State is your Uncle in USA?
60 days is a long time to be visiting someone.
Don't you work or need to be in school?
Are you married or single?
Children and their ages?
Previous travel history in the past 4/5 years
Do you earn enough or have a source of income to pay for your trip?
Being away for 60 days won't jeopardize your business/job/education?
How Uncle is your Uncle to you? Are the families between your Uncle and you are in USA or Lagos?

Step 1
Go to ceac.state.gov and fill the NON IMMIGRANT form.
Don't submit immediately. Hold on until totally sure of the details.

Step 2
Pay Visa Fees after step 1 is firmed up.

Step 3
Go to ustraveldoc to create a profile and book appointment.
You will needs DS160 code from Step 1 and Visa Fees Number from Step 2

I'd advise you should do a first dry run on Step 1. Fill it as a trial and PM me.

B1/B2 Visa are issued together. B1 is Business while B2 is Tourism or Medical. Make sure you understand the difference and select B2
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Matinho: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Na wa o. Na why them just dey refuse us anyhow cos of all this dishonesty. I never imagined i ll be refused USA visa, i spent $17,000 on my knee surgery last time and was going for a follow up, my travel history also speaks for itself (like 10 EU countries including GBR and scandinavia,singapore,canada,fiji) and i was just denied outright. Abeg make those with ulterior motives no dey spoil things for we genuine people.Anyways on a lighter note the tickets to Canada this holiday season na die o,maybe na to find a competent doctor in Dubai o,my knee is killing me.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Reine22: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2019
Qlibra:
The plan is to seek Asylum as lesbian in (Canada)..Sorry if this sound awkward..
I told my uncle my plan though, asked if I can get an invite from Him and if I could stay at His place for some couple of weeks before I proceed to Border to seek for it. That's the plan all along...
I'm sponsoring my trip but ofcourse I can't tell them that.The plan is to talk to my uncle and make it look like He's the one sponsoring everything..I don't know if anyone has used the method before but it seems it's the only option I have.I wish there was an alternative.
Telling them I just want to visit isn't convincing enough I know, plus the fact that i don't have any travel history and I'm single too...I'm just confused though..But I really wanna leave..

Ludicrous. Canada has the most open and receptive immigration processes and in the usual Nigerian way you want to circumvent the process. People that have immigrated through Express entry and PNP don’t have two heads. Channel your energy and scheming towards the right things. You will most likely be denied a US Visa.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2019
Well, I had that in mind too.Applying for express entry. I have an OND and a HND. That's what I wanna use.But my issue is, it's from two different schools.Nekede and Rivers State polytechnic..Getting my transcript and stuff..
Well I think I should just try and cancel this Asylum seeking.. No one is saying any good thing about it.

quote author=Reine22 post=85178268]
Ludicrous. Canada has the most open and receptive immigration processes and in the usual Nigerian way you want to circumvent the process. People that have immigrated through Express entry and PNP don’t have two heads. Channel your energy and scheming towards the right things. You will most likely be denied a US Visa. [/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Hahahahaha.

Matinho:
Na wa o. Na why them just dey refuse us anyhow cos of all this dishonesty. I never imagined i ll be refused USA visa, i spent $17,000 on my knee surgery last time and was going for a follow up, my travel history also speaks for itself (like 10 EU countries including GBR and scandinavia,singapore,canada,fiji) and i was just denied outright. Abeg make those with ulterior motives no dey spoil things for we genuine people.Anyways on a lighter note the tickets to Canada this holiday season na die o,maybe na to find a competent doctor in Dubai o,my knee is killing me.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Matinho: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Its really not funny. The adjusted refusal rate for Nigerians in 2018 was 57%, this year it is 67% together with Afghanistan. Those from Bin laden zones have equal chances as nigerians getting a visa, i m not sure that is funny. Or if you do t understand let me put it this way: of every 10 nigerians applying for a visa,only 3 will be granted and you can guess where people like you will fall in.
Qlibra:
Hahahahaha.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by waleey27(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I will say u are lucky, if u can tell me the year u went to us embassy for the visa i will be glad. Stories like this doesn't add up again
1. I'm meeting my dad- Red flag
2. My sis or bros in the state- a big red flag.
1 out of 100 are being issued visa with that story i will say u are among the lucky one.

No I don’t agree. I just got issued a 2 year multiple entry visa this November and my wife and children are in the US. I declared this to the VO. They have the information anyway. So the fact that one has family in the US does not mean one will be denied a B1/B2 visa. It depends on your circumstances.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
waleey27:

No I don’t agree. I just got issued a 2 year multiple entry visa this November and my wife and children are in the US. I declared this to the VO. They have the information anyway. So the fact that one has family in the US does not mean one will be denied a B1/B2 visa. It depends on your circumstances.
Will like u to explain better.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by waleey27(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
marvel4love:
Thanks.

I think you should apply for the visa. Just be truthful to the VO about your intention to give birth in the US. Do not lie! Also if you can show that you have at least $20k on the birth then that should help.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Qlibra:

You are stepping on a dangerous path, which will lead you to destruction not now but in the future.
I understand your frustration and i feel how Nigeria economy is turning upside down.
i will advice u to use year 2020 to build up your travel history and know more about immigration, you write up says it all you know nothing of immigration and i pray you don't regret in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thank you.
Well I think I had a change of mind, having read almost all the comments and advice.Let me use the energy to apply for Canada PR..Though it's a long process but it's worth it at the end if granted. Thanks once again

[Qquote author=Spanishmilf post=85179943]You are stepping on a dangerous path, which will lead you to destruction not now but in the future.
I understand your frustration and i feel how Nigeria economy is turning upside down.
i will advice u to use year 2020 to build up your travel history and know more about immigration, you write up says it all you know nothing of immigration and i pray you don't regret in the future.
[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Qlibra:

From day 1 I know you're a scam, how can you do this to yourself? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, you may end up not getting into any of these countries because they share info and if you actually think you can hide behind your moniker I'm sorry for you.
Please I beg you, carry your matter to U.S Embassy forum or Canadian asylum forum because this forum is for applicant with genuine intention of visiting U.S for a short while.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Matinho:
Its really not funny. The adjusted refusal rate for Nigerians in 2018 was 57%, this year it is 67% together with Afghanistan. Those from Bin laden zones have equal chances as nigerians getting a visa, i m not sure that is funny. Or if you do t understand let me put it this way: of every 10 nigerians applying for a visa,only 3 will be granted and you can guess where people like you will fall in.

It's not funny at all, the denial rate is embarrassing and genuine applicants are the one facing the music.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qlibra(f): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hey! U didn't have to start with the insult though. U could still pass your message without being abusive.. And if you have been paying attention u'd read were I wrote I'd switch the whole US thing to applying for PR in Canada since I'm qualified for it.. U really don't have to be abusive u know.. Everyone else made their point without insulting anyone.. Urs shouldnt be an exception.. Tsk.

seyewest:

From day 1 I know you're a scam, how can you do this to yourself? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, you may end up not getting into any of these countries because they share info and if you actually think you can hide behind your moniker I'm sorry for you.
Please I beg you, carry your matter to U.S Embassy forum or Canadian asylum forum because this forum is for applicant with genuine intention of visiting U.S for a short while.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mancala: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
dobosky:
First time I went to America Embassy, I make sure I had enough travelling experience that can confuse any interviewer cos I saw how they finish many of my friends.

VO: Good Morning
Me: Good morning.
VO: passport pls.

Me : Here is is
VO: Why are you traveling to U.S
Me: Holiday and Shopping
VO: where do you work
Me: MD of..... Company , we are into ......... And ......
VO: U said your company ship cars from U.S
Me: Yes.
VO: any Prove?
Me: In my mind I don catch you. I gave her shipments documents worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
VO: have you travelled before ?
Me: In my mind I don catch you again. I said yes and start to name. Switzerland, Germany , UK, Poland, France, Italy, Singapore, Greece, Malaysia, Dubai including African countries. And I told her what I went to do in each country.
VO: paused and look at me for 2 seconds then ask. Why where you in Malaysia again?
Me : To do.......
VO: Took my statement of account and scrutinized it. Went through my visas thoroughly in all my four passports then type for 1 minute.
VO: Are you married?
Me: No but looking for now.
VO: little smile
He gave me white paper and told me to pick my passport up.

Chikena!!

Things appear to have come full circle. I may be mistaken, but in the not too distant past, any mention of buying and exporting cars from the US = automatic denial! I wonder what was up with that?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Qlibra:

Hmmm... undecided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Hmmm... undecided
She needs advice.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sharpman1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mancala:

Things appear to have come full circle. I may be mistaken, but in the not too distant past, any mention of buying and exporting cars from the US = automatic denial! I wonder what was up with that?

Actually....it is when people make such claims without proof that they get denied.

Also.....VOs look at the total situation and not just one bit of the story.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ndiana606: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hello house, my brother's visit visa expires October 2020. He got it in October 2018 and he used it November 2018 and spent 5 days in the US. He is planning to travel again say in July for another 5 days. Please, is it advisable? I am asking because in is first entry they stamped 6 months but July to October is roughly 3 months. Or should he pick a date before 6 months?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrprolifik: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
ndiana606:
Hello house, my brother's visit visa expires October 2020. He got it in October 2018 and he used it November 2018 and spent 5 days in the US. He is planning to travel again say in July for another 5 days. Please, is it advisable? I am asking because in is first entry they stamped 6 months but July to October is roughly 3 months. Or should he pick a date before 6 months?
He is good to go. What is important is that the visa is valid when he arrives at the port of entry. It doesn't matter if it remains 3months for the visa to expire when he arrives he can still be stamped in for 6months.
What you need to know is that a VISA only allows you to arrive at the port of entry to the USA it is left to the immigration to allow you entry or deny entry. Good luck.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mancala: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
sharpman1:

Actually....it is when people make such claims without proof that they get denied.

Also.....VOs look at the total situation and not just one bit of the story.

Conference is the new car dealer scheme! But they are already on to that now. $100 to whomever can predict the next strategem grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ndiana606: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thanks a lot. The first one, for conference and this one is conference again. Is a lecturer sha. His friends adviced him to travel again to make his pp rich. So that when he applies after expiration it will no raise eye brow
mrprolifik:
He is good to go. What is important is that the visa is valid when he arrives at the port of entry. It doesn't matter if it remains 3months for the visa to expire when he arrives he can still be stamped in for 6months.
What you need to know is that a VISA only allows you to arrive at the port of entry to the USA it is left to the immigration to allow you entry or deny entry. Good luck.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mancala:

Conference is the new car dealer scheme! But they are already on to that now. $100 to whomever can predict the next strategem grin
Medical, sightseeing, visiting to see ABCD for his / her graduation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Babyvet: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Matinho:

That’s because Nigerians are not honest people , it’s not like that for other Africans.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Babyvet: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Reine22:

Ludicrous. Canada has the most open and receptive immigration processes and in the usual Nigerian way you want to circumvent the process. People that have immigrated through Express entry and PNP don’t have two heads. Channel your energy and scheming towards the right things. You will most likely be denied a US Visa.

Exactly, if one can not legally immigrate to Canada then it means they have problem. People should stop using that asylum route if they are from Nigeria because Canada has said that they do not deem Nigeria as whole unsafe.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dobosky(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mancala:

You didn't get where the VO ask to see proof? Look before you appear for interview , they already vet you from your visa application form. Even before they ask me they already knew if I was lying or not. By the way this was in 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.