Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (532071 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please What documents do I need to bring to a US embassy interview? B1/B2 visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

I did not know Johnny Rockets is in Lagos.
Do they serve gourmet too? Strange it did not show up in internet search

I will check them out today. They better be good or I'm getting my money back from you grin
Thanks
Tag me along grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

I did not know Johnny Rockets is in Lagos.
Do they serve gourmet too? Strange it did not show up in internet search

I will check them out today. They better be good or I'm getting my money back from you grin
Thanks

cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Tag me along grin

You na akata whey no sabi him country of origin
You will not be taken along unless you declare Nigeria is a great country grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
seyewest:

Sha buy something come, will PM my address to you.... grin

My oga, no shakes. I don still lose access to the email for this my nairaland account again, will retrieve it again soon. I'm loyal, boss mi!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
OmoBendel24:

My oga, no shakes. I don still lose access to the email for this my nairaland account again, will retrieve it again soon. I'm loyal, boss mi!

Yes boss ... Oshey grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Matinho: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Good for him then. As for me i no dey pad up any travel history cos of USA visa,i go to where i want to because i want to and can afford it, if i was european or american i wouldn’t have to be lining up for visa to go where i want. I m a Nigerian and i can afford to go anywhere if i have the visa . If i wan japa to usa i for don do am since na. I have 3 USA visas in my old passports.

author=kettlekettle post=85857965]

Someone was given today ...no travel history, nothing, older woman as fiancee but he genuinely loves her and blah blah blah. He got it. So the embassy knows say una dey pad up travels ,so they don't give a hoot about that no more. Anything can happen ...there's no wrong or right situations .[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Adefolamide7981: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please I want to apply for visiting visa how will I go about it? Please kindly guide me on this
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Adefolamide7981: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please I want to apply for visiting visa how will I go about it? Please kindly guide me on this..
I also need to let you know I don't hVe anybody there to send an iv
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Adefolamide7981:
Please I want to apply for visiting visa how will I go about it? Please kindly guide me on this..
I also need to let you know I don't hVe anybody there to send an iv

Go through this thread.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2020
Lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ade1toonna: 2:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Hello!
The conference was paid for, my husband needs it for promotion, and we decided to use the opportunity for our family vacation and my son is just 1 year old, but sincerely the old persons granted visa where really sick like really sick, even a rev father was denied, a custom 2 star officer was also denied, not everybody is intending to Japan ooooo I have a very good job here in Nigeria like wise my husband, please get your facts right if other Nigerians are looking for opportunity to Japan me am not, so we die here
fkj950ax:

This is an insensitive thing to say. Aged doesn't mean they will die soon.

More often than not, your DS160 can help make an informed decision before you appear for the interview.

It is possible that the conference date falls within the school year, and your spouse is going to miss/be away from work or business. Kids miss school. And you are attending a conference that isn't being paid for by your office, nor will be useful in getting you promoted or get a pay rise.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ade1toonna: 2:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Am just pained because the whole screening process is terrible, like no value for nigerians.the V.O did not ask us sh*t o
Ade1toonna:
Hello!
The conference was paid for, my husband needs it for promotion, and we decided to use the opportunity for our family vacation and my son is just 1 year old, but sincerely the old persons granted visa where really sick like really sick, even a rev father was denied, a custom 2 star officer was also denied, not everybody is intending to Japan ooooo I have a very good job here in Nigeria like wise my husband, please get your facts right if other Nigerians are looking for opportunity to Japan me am not, so we die here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2020
Ade1toonna:
Hello!

I'm very sure there's an alternate conference in Europe and Asia, why not apply for one there so that when next you decided to apply for U.S visa, the record will show that after U.S denied you the visit visa, you decided to travel to Europe/Asia with your family.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2020
Ade1toonna:
Hello!

God speed to you and the fam bam.

Thank you for clearing the air on the "very old almost dead people" comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

grin

We are waiting for the transcript of the American Gourmet Mission in Nigeria with the Spaniard of NL
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
fkj950ax:

We are waiting for the transcript of the American Gourmet Mission in Nigeria with the Spaniard of NL

Chewy meat and funny tasting cheese but
Overall a good experience. It was entertaining to see a few American wannabes

I will not be asking for a refund grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 20, 2020
A reply would be greatly appreciated.
slicksonplay:
Please What documents do I need to bring to a US embassy interview? B1/B2 visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Amedak(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2020
slicksonplay:
A reply would be greatly appreciated. .
Valid Passport (current and old passports).
DS-160 form confirmation page.
Application fee payment receipt.
Photos.
Copy of appointment letter.

Travel itinerary and other explanation for the trip you have planned.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by safetyman: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2020
Guys!!

Can i pay for hotel reservation at the hotel? If you have any idea on the website please share. Other hotels tried to bill my debit card which i dont like.
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by demmysoft: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2020
Can someone help me with America embassy customer care number, l have problem booking appointment. I need to call pls. Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Amedak thank you very much.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Toluwa55: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good evening everyone, please if passport is seized at american embassy in Nigeria,,like how many days will it take for them to send the passport to Nigeria Immigration Service for document verification?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Toluwa55:
Good evening everyone, please if passport is seized at american embassy in Nigeria,,like how many days will it take for them to send the passport to Nigeria Immigration Service for document verification?

Seized ke? Please give us the full gist so that we can advise you appropriately.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Toluwa55: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
seyewest:

Seized ke? Please give us the full gist so that we can advise you appropriately.
The consular officer that interview the person said he suspected fake cotedvoire stamp on the passport, but the person actually went to that cotedvoire..so he now said the embassy will send the passport to Nigeria Immigration Service for document verification

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Toluwa55:

The consular officer that interview the person said he suspected fake cotedvoire stamp on the passport, but the person actually went to that cotedvoire..so he now said the embassy will send the passport to Nigeria Immigration Service for document verification

The person can hasten the process by sending evidences to the Embassy e.g Plane ticket, videos of trip, pics and lot more.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Toluwa55: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
seyewest:

The person can hasten the process by sending evidences to the Embassy e.g Plane ticket, videos of trip, pics and lot more.
Ok, thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by demmysoft: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
]Can someone help me with America embassy customer care number, l have problem booking appointment. I need to call pls. Thank you.[/quote]

Any input please house
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JWTheocracy1: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2020
Hey folks, who can help me search for a cheap ticket for 2nd of February... preferably Emirates or KLM. Final destination is Charlotte NC. Be it one way or round trip is ok... but if the latter, the return date should be 6th of April.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kettlekettle(m): 2:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Please has anyone in the building been/traveled to Bermuda on vac? I'm finding it a bit difficult to start the tourist Visa as they seems not to have no consulate here in Nigeria. Your immense advice would be appreciated. God bless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2020
demmysoft:
]Can someone help me with America embassy customer care number, l have problem booking appointment. I need to call pls. Thank you.

Any input please house

Have you tried Google?

https://ng.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/abuja/contact-us/
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2020
Seyewest, what is the implication of getting a one way flight ticket rather than to and fro? Assuming there's no much funds here until I reach destination

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.