Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (532082 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I hope you Nigerians know that if a Democrat was President.

America will still restrict Visas they give Nigerians.

That's why we can't get in
Why exclude Jack Ma (Alibaba), Jack Dorsey (Twitter) and Mark (Facebook) visit to Nigeria? oh they don't fit your narratives? this country bashing by those who contribute zero to it is amusing and dangerous.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by carnal: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2020
seyewest:

Why exclude Jack Ma (Alibaba), Jack Dorsey (Twitter) and Mark (Facebook) visit to Nigeria? oh they don't fit your narratives? this country bashing by those who contribute zero to it is amusing and dangerous.
absolutely.9ja still remain our country,no matter the second passport we all might have
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lekkistar: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2020
thank you. good idea
megastu:
The best bet is to have a Letter of Explanation addressing these issues. Once it comes up at the interview, you can present the Letter.

Best of Luck.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lekkistar: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2020
the applicant wasn't fingerprinted but i believe at this point, honesty is key. thank you.

flourishing247:

Don't forget to fill the refusal in your 160 form. It might not come up if you were not finger printed.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lekkistar: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2020
alas there wasn't one done, but lets hope all other things work in favour. thank you.

fkj950ax:

I hope there was a newspaper publication of the name change when it was done. The date of the publication and the affidavit should be the same period as the name change. Gives the affidavit extremely high credibility

In your DS160, remember to fill in any other name or previous name field.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tinaslim:

Stop derailing this thread.

Also somebody give me tips and jazz too. Thank you. lipsrsealed

Are you pregnant or just want to japa?

I get one japa package I am currently working on. Don't mind that skunk that was chooking his hydrogen sulphide mouth.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tinaslim(f): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Are you pregnant or just want to japa?

I get one japa package I am currently working on. Don't mind that skunk that was chooking his hydrogen sulphide mouth.
The latter cry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
You are everywhere making a fool out of yourself,they have banned birth tourism you still never rest ,hopefull they ban Nigerians from entering USA so you can finally rest..Nigerians don too suffer for una hand all this people wey overstay visa then become citizens..
AfonjaBoston:
I want to japa. abeg who get tips or jazz to get this U.S. visa? These oyinbos done dey get small sense

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Demicoker:
You are everywhere making a fool out of yourself,they have banned birth tourism you still never rest ,hopefull they ban Nigerians from entering USA so you can finally rest..Nigerians don too suffer for una hand all this people wey overstay visa then become citizens..

cheesy cheesy

E pain you wella. cheesy angry grin go and modify your plans Canada and USA has already denied you visa. Born your pikin for naija he/she will be just fine

Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tinaslim:

The latter cry

Why do you wanna japa?
Please don't tell me Buhari biko
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by earthrealm(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tinaslim:

Stop derailing this thread.

Also somebody give me tips and jazz too. Thank you. lipsrsealed

��
I for give you small tips.
But am team thick or semi thick.......

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tinaslim(f): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
earthrealm:

��
I for give you small tips.
But am team thick or semi thick.......
cry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Reelee: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
makforex:
yes, thanks. pls I want to also ask if one can pay for the visa fee through mobile application?and can the online generated receipt number be used to schedule visa appointment? Thanks

Thats what I did. Paid through the app and printed via the online banking platform. It didnt pose any issues, so you can go ahead with it.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
No man! I am already in One of the beautiful countries In the Caribbean like this..paying twice as much sef and even more expensive..as per accommodation and feeding..can you afford Go take some aspirin,this headache I am giving you is too much cheesy
AfonjaBoston:

cheesy cheesy

E pain you wella. cheesy angry grin go and modify your plans Canada and USA has already denied you visa. Born your pikin for naija he/she will be just fine

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Demicoker:
No man! I am already in One of the beautiful countries In the Caribbean like this..paying twice as much sef and even more expensive..as per accommodation and feeding..can you afford Go take some aspirin,this headache I am giving you is too much cheesy

Hahaha you leave naija go born for Caribbean of all places whey no get visa waiver to US/Canada or any G8 country. grin

Oh girl your visa agent/advisor knack you another correct mugu grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Illiterate, I didn’t even mention the particular country that has Canada Uk and several European countries..twoods wannabe go check your Blood pressure cheesy
AfonjaBoston:

Hahaha you leave naija go born for Caribbean of all places whey no get visa waiver to US/Canada or any G8 country. grin

Oh girl your visa agent/advisor knack you another correct mugu grin

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Got my B1/B2 visa on second attempt. Just be legit with what you want. Though I have a good travel history. But I am not married, no kids and no really strong ties. Just be Co fident and go through your Ds 160 form before the interview.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tinaslim(f): 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Chumachu:
Got my B1/B2 visa on second attempt. Just be legit with what you want. Though I have a good travel history. But I am not married, no kids and no really strong ties. Just be Co fident and go through your Ds 160 form before the interview.
Yaaayyy, please share transcript.
Congratulations !

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by teebaxy(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Good people in the house, pls, after submitting my DS 160 online , i discoverd that their is an error in my place of birth .... Its showing lagos Nigeria , instead of Abeokuta that i have on my passport.... Pls what are my chances of correcting it ... If it happen that it cant be eddited ,hope it wont affect my visa...pls i need fast response from anyone ....my interview is on the 30th
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Seunisaacsan: 5:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Please someone should help me on how to schedule interview at embassy for USA visa. Thanks. Email: deborahadenike07@gmail.com. you can also reach me on : 08130701625. It is also my whatsapp number. Please someone should help me I really need help please. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by anfanio: 5:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Seunisaacsan:
Please someone should help me on how to schedule interview at embassy for USA visa. Thanks. Email: deborahadenike07@gmail.com. you can also reach me on : 08130701625. It is also my whatsapp number. Please someone should help me I really need help please. Thanks.

Are you ready now? Start from here

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2020
Seunisaacsan:

Send me a PM
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Seunisaacsan: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
rago:

Send me a PM
Please how do I do that, have send you message on your profile email I don't know if you will see it you can please message me with my no. Thanks!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Seunisaacsan: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
anfanio:

Are you ready now? Start from here

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/
OK, thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Seunisaacsan:

Please how do I do that, have send you message on your profile email I don't know if you will see it you can please message me with my no. Thanks!

Check ur mail
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by babs4all: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
teebaxy:
Good people in the house, pls, after submitting my DS 160 online , i discoverd that their is an error in my place of birth .... Its showing lagos Nigeria , instead of Abeokuta that i have on my passport.... Pls what are my chances of correcting it ... If it happen that it cant be eddited ,hope it wont affect my visa...pls i need fast response from anyone ....my interview is on the 30th
I think you should fill another one
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jony247(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
I completed my Visa application on sunday last week, how do I continue with payment of visa fee and scheduling on interview, please I need response
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jony247(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
How do I schedule an appointment after submitting application and do I pay the Visa fee on the day of interview?
rago:

The ideal thing to do is turn in your ds 160 first (fill it out completely and submit successfully. Then go schedule an appointment. You are going to need the DS 160 application number in the appointment scheduling process. Do you understand?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eazylion01(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Does been denied non immigrant like 3 times means one can't secure tourism visa to the USA? Last denial was in 2015,been to UAE,turkey and Cyprus.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
eazylion01:
Does been denied non immigrant like 3 times means one can't secure tourism visa to the USA? Last denial was in 2015,been to UAE,turkey and Cyprus.

When you get to U.S will you return to Nigeria? Please answer the question honestly.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eazylion01(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
seyewest:

When you get to U.S will you return to Nigeria? Please answer the question honestly.
My family and business is all here in Nigeria. So yes I am returning. I wonder why that question
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by safetyman: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Guys!!

After filling the DS 160 ..I keep seeing interview dates very close. Can i shift interview dates 60days after submitting my DS160 form? As I'm working at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.