Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (529728 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
pufframmy:
Abeg come Teach me how to make money on poultry and agriculture jare make i make more money Make USA hold there VISA

Lol
I have been in the business for a very long time.

Somehow risky to just jumped in, it require patient, endurance, smartness and good capital

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
rago:

WELL, I think they are, at this critical stage, looking for legitimate, very significant reasons/purposes for people to visit the USA. Did you mention Easter Celebration or something significant or just vacation in NY in April?

Me thinks the embassy just want "high-value" visitors to the USA. Coz I believe on every account, ur qualified for that visa! Maybe not just over the purpose of your visit at the coming moment in time. Do u understand what I'm driving at?

What do you mean by critical stage?

With the situation at that embassy right now, I believe Nigerians passport is blacklisted, reason why I said that is the man before me came for renewer and his last visit to US was last year and spend just 10 days, he was denied with no reason, everybody was surprised. You will clearly hear the conversations between applicants and the VO.
The few approval is just oju aye lol grin

Out of over 50 applicants before me were rejected, do you think none of them have good reasons to visit ? What of students ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Visa Denied.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
slicksonplay:
Visa Denied.

Sorry about that! Sorry. But how'd it go?

Would you please share transcripts of your conversation between yourself and the VO?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
micluv111:

With the situation at that embassy right now, I believe Nigerians passport is blacklisted, reason why I said that is the man before me came for renewer and his last visit to US was last year and spend just 10 days, he was denied with no reason, everybody was surprised. You will clearly hear the conversations between applicants and the VO.

Out of over 50 applicants before me were rejected, do you think none of them have good reasons to visit ? What of students ?

I agree with you. It is very bad. Very bad.
By the way, can you tell me what you mean by The few approvals is just "oju aye." Like they gave them because of people's opinions. Please, educate me on that cool phrase. I love it lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UhnNah: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
micluv111:

Make dem no go riot! Sha let’s give 1 or 2 people! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
cretin:
Has anyone booked directly on delta airlines using his naija dom card?.
Tried booking recently and the shit didnt go through.
Gave 1 error about country or so.

What are the workarounds to this possible restriction

Make reservation and visit the Delta airline office in V.I to pay or go through travel agent it's cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
UhnNah:

hahahahaha grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
B1/B2 visa is like lottery (Baba Ijebu).

Dem ask one man, have u traveled before, nigga mention like 6 better countries. Sweden, Germany, Chen gen, Italy, Paris , I did not hear the remaining one sha . His visa was approved las las sha .
Mother and daughter. Dem approve mother, denied daughter. Mother change am for them say why will you accept me and deny my daughter, please deny both of us instead. Double tuale to the legit mothers out there.

Why the daughter was denied. She talk say Na New York she Dey go for her last previous visit, but she later go land for Florida, she explained to them say that’s where I schooled, I just check some of my old friends before heading back to New York.

Anyway sha. Like play like play. Even me sef wey Dey write this gist for una, dem deny me blue black. Even though I get Original blood sister for yankee and I even tell them say I nor go spend pass 2 weeks o. Chai.

Gist plenty but I nor fit write finish.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
slicksonplay:
B1/B2 visa is like lottery (Baba Ijebu).

Dem ask one man, have u traveled before, nigga mention like 6 better countries. Sweden, Germany, Chen gen, Italy, Paris , I did not hear the remaining one sha . His visa was approved las las sha .
Mother and daughter. Dem approve mother, denied daughter. Mother change am for them say why will you accept me and deny my daughter, please deny both of us instead. Double tuale to the legit mothers out there.

Why the daughter was denied. She talk say Na New York she Dey go for her last previous visit, but she later go land for Florida, she explained to them say that’s where I schooled, I just check some of my old friends before heading back to New York.

Anyway sha. Like play like play. Even me sef wey Dey write this gist for una, dem deny me blue black. Even though I get Original blood sister for yankee and I even tell them say I nor go spend pass 2 weeks o. Chai.

Gist plenty but I nor fit write finish.

hahahaha im laughing out so loud.

las las then gave the mother and daughter or na mother only finally. I like that the mother complained sha. Wetin VO do?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Quote shortly...... Pls

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Both of em. Denied. Mama talk say I can’t leave my daughter behind. It is better you deny us both.
rago:

hahahaha im laughing out so loud.

las las then gave the mother and daughter or na mother only finally. I like that the mother complained sha. Wetin VO do?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
rago:

I agree with you. It is very bad. Very bad.
By the way, can you tell me what you mean by The few approvals is just "oju aye." Like they gave them because of people's opinions. Please, educate me on that cool phrase. I love it lol

What I meant by oju aye approval is, they approved 1 out of 100 applicants so Nigerians will believe the embassy still issued visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
UhnNah:

You perfectly understand the thing
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Will just use my Visa fee go chop Pizza, Asun and Heineken - gain few more meats for body instead of dashing US embassy in 1 minute. Fear has gripped my left ball mehn.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Quote shortly...... Pls

but of course, we can find entertainment in the stunts and bull craps of that dude aAfonjaBoston or who sef

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
sahedorf:
Will just use my Visa fee go chop Pizza, Asun and Heineken - gain few more meats for body instead of dashing US embassy in 1 minute. Fear has gripped my left ball mehn.
Experience is the best teacher
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello

I noticed some people have transcripts to share but dont want to get attacked by some dunce we have on this thread.

Please share your experiences, let people know what's happening at that embassy before going deep

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Your transcripts are helping lot of us prepare - Thats the best experience
micluv111:
Hello

I noticed some people have transcripts to share but dont want to get attacked by some dunce we have on this thread.

Please share your experiences, let people know what's happening at that embassy before going deep

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Matinho: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don tell you guys.forget USA. The day dem dey deny everyone,i dey talk say they can never ever deny me with extensive travel over the years,spent over 20k on my knee surgery on previous visit plus a multinational executive here in naija,them bounce mi ni o. Infact woman was very angry and rude. My people make I no lie you, its bitter to hear but Nigeria is technically ‘banned’ from entering the USA with a very weak exception clause.

13 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sweetrie(f): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
So I was approved with my husband and son today in Canada. I had a baby here. We have PR. I had 2 previous denial, husband had one in Nigeria. The VO just asked where we are going and who we are visiting. I am visiting my sister and mom... No reciprocity fee..

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beverlyhills: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Family of 4 denied. Husband, wife and 2 handsome boys. They answered the questions like chew gum, no mistake, VO was even playing with them with other questions, like play like play Na him VO say I’m sorry your visa has been denied. They were shocked, even me sef shock.
Gist plenty , but my body Dey shake. I’m not happy at all.
My first b1/B2 interview

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
There’s one fat guy. He was just too over confident, even before the interview,... he said the VO don decide plenty people faith before the interview. I believed this guy after his visa was approved. Jesus....
Him don travel before sha, that was 4years ago. This Na him second b1/B2 interview . Them approve am. Gbagam.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Today was like a movie, e be like say Na Film I go watch for V.I..
Your visa has been denied, Na him you go Dey hear pass. listen to that sentence every minute go make you loose yourself.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Championwinner(f): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
na so we dey go... like one yeye ball wey one yeye breeze dey blow for one yeye corner�
Obtaining a US visa isn't nearly as difficult as people fear. There are a couple of tips one must know, in order to ensure the first attempt is successful.

The problem is many applicants fail to research thoroughly on the methodology and ideology of the US consulars before charging headlong to put in their applications.

While applying by oneself is good, it is always better to seek the expertise of genuine and approved Visa & Protocol consultants to increase one's chances of getting the visa.

Let us look at some of the tips to take note of when considering submitting an application for the US and appearing before a Consular at an interview.

1. Travel history: the US is partial to applicants who have travelled outside of their countries/continents at least once and within the last 3-5 years before the application. This is a major factor the consular considers before making a decision to approve or reject an application.

2. Age: As unusual as this may seem, the average Consular prefers to issue visas to people between the ages of 40 and above than to people below that age bracket. This is because they assume people aged 40+ will have more ties to their home country than anyone else.

3. Marital status: For the US, being married and or with kids is another positive factor that may influence their decision to grant a visa. Married people who are of the of age 40 and above, are more likely to obtain a visa than people outside that demography.

4. Purpose of travel: The purpose of travel for certain individuals should vary from the others. For instance; a young, unmarried applicant is best advised to apply for a B1 visa or a Student H2 Visa; rather than for a B2 tourist visa. The logic behind this is simple. No consular believes an unmarried individual with no children will visit the US for pleasure only and this assumption is further heightened when the applicant also has a poor travel history.

5. Your composure: when appearing before a consular, it is crucial that you maintain a calm and confident composure. Avoiding eye contact, fidgeting or sweating are sure signs that an applicant is either lying, or is desperate to obtain the visa for ulterior reasons.

Other factors such as ties to your home country, source of income or nature of job, appearance etc form the basis for a visa approval or denial....

Does this then mean that an applicant is ruled out completely if they fail to meet up with tips 1-4? Certainly not. There are ways to "profile" an applicant into the ideal candidate for obtaining a US visa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Championwinner:
na so we dey go... like one yeye ball wey one yeye breeze dey blow for one yeye corner�
Obtaining a US visa isn't nearly as difficult as people fear. There are a couple of tips one must know, in order to ensure the first attempt is successful.

The problem is many applicants fail to research thoroughly on the methodology and ideology of the US consulars before charging headlong to put in their applications.

While applying by oneself is good, it is always better to seek the expertise of genuine and approved Visa & Protocol consultants to increase one's chances of getting the visa.

Let us look at some of the tips to take note of when considering submitting an application for the US and appearing before a Consular at an interview.

1. Travel history: the US is partial to applicants who have travelled outside of their countries/continents at least once and within the last 3-5 years before the application. This is a major factor the consular considers before making a decision to approve or reject an application.

2. Age: As unusual as this may seem, the average Consular prefers to issue visas to people between the ages of 40 and above than to people below that age bracket. This is because they assume people aged 40+ will have more ties to their home country than anyone else.

3. Marital status: For the US, being married and or with kids is another positive factor that may influence their decision to grant a visa. Married people who are of the of age 40 and above, are more likely to obtain a visa than people outside that demography.

4. Purpose of travel: The purpose of travel for certain individuals should vary from the others. For instance; a young, unmarried applicant is best advised to apply for a B1 visa or a Student H2 Visa; rather than for a B2 tourist visa. The logic behind this is simple. No consular believes an unmarried individual with no children will visit the US for pleasure only and this assumption is further heightened when the applicant also has a poor travel history.

5. Your composure: when appearing before a consular, it is crucial that you maintain a calm and confident composure. Avoiding eye contact, fidgeting or sweating are sure signs that an applicant is either lying, or is desperate to obtain the visa for ulterior reasons.

Other factors such as ties to your home country, source of income or nature of job, appearance etc form the basis for a visa approval or denial....

Does this then mean that an applicant is ruled out completely if they fail to meet up with tips 1-4? Certainly not. There are ways to "profile" an applicant into the ideal candidate for obtaining a US visa.

So that will increase applicants chances, even without checking no documents ?

Or is there a tutorial for that? grin

Good job

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:16am On Jan 31, 2020
Championwinner:

What and who is a genuine approved visa and protocol consultant?
Who approves them?
How do we know one who is approved and one who isn't approved?

We need to be clear on what we want to know and hold as ideals?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shithapuns: 3:45am On Jan 31, 2020
slicksonplay:
Both of em. Denied. Mama talk say I can’t leave my daughter behind. It is better you deny us both.

HAHAHAHAHAH, foolish or a poor attempt at emotional blackmail grin grin grin grin
VO no send,
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hammed71(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2020
shithapuns:

HAHAHAHAHAH, foolish or a poor attempt at emotional blackmail grin grin grin grin VO no send,
she played herself
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mjolnir: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2020
seyewest:

I sell plane ticket, no dey do like say you no no.... grin

no email , phone or contact details
pls, whoever he has bought ticket for successfully, should come and testify

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2020
shithapuns:

HAHAHAHAHAH, foolish or a poor attempt at emotional blackmail grin grin grin grin
VO no send,
That why they are called Mothers.
My mom did the same last time we had our interview cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.