Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (529282 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Biggest idiot spotted cheesy you are not relevant.. I will drag him anywhere I want cos your foolish sef didn’t know he also dragged me here.. dingbat cheesy
Afonja dragged me on Canada thread,I dragged him on USA thread..and you are wailing when both of us dey both thread..go and sanitize your brain cheesy
Nabuuuuu:
Another idiot appears. Go to the Canada thread and face him there, but you are here seeking attention up and down. You be imbe? You no hear sey people like you be pig. This refusal pain you wella, go chop bottle.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
This cretin wishes to be in the convo so bad..how the nit wit manage enter this matter baffles me..doing the exact opposite of what “shim” preaches cheesy.instead of the dunce to join the draggin in peace ,he Or she use backyard take join cheesy. Don’t ignore her cos we have seen her and we will continue to give her the attention she seeks
NB:who still uses “slowpoke to insult people in 2020 cheesy
Answer:Foolish Nabuuuuuuu
Even nairaland change the word “imbe” to “slowpoke”
Shey you see how daft you are ..Nabuuuuuuu
rago:
knock yourself out, buddy.
Enjoy!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nabuuuuu: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
I no even realise say na woman you be. God forbid me and pregnant woman go begin bant for nairaland. Now I understand why you dey behave like alaye. Sincerely, my apologies and safe delivery.
Demicoker:
Biggest idiot spotted cheesy you are not relevant.. I will drag him anywhere I want cos your foolish sef didn’t know he also dragged me here.. dingbat cheesy
Afonja dragged me on Canada thread,I dragged him on USA thread..and you are wailing when both of us dey both thread..go and sanitize your brain cheesy

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nabuuuuu, see your life.

Enjoy.

Demicoker:
This cretin wishes to be in the convo so bad..how the nit wit manage enter this matter baffles me..doing the exact opposite of what “shim” preaches cheesy.instead of the dunce to join the draggin in peace ,he Or she use backyard take join cheesy. Don’t ignore her cos we have seen her and we will continue to give her the attention she seeks
NB:who still uses “slowpoke to insult people in 2020 cheesy
Answer:Foolish Nabuuuuuuu
Even nairaland change the word “imbe” to “slowpoke”
Shey you see how daft you are ..Nabuuuuuuu
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
So una still wan japa when president Trump has cancelled your asses? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Says someone that has not managed to step foot into cotonou cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
America is still infinitely better than your shithole country that don't even have electricity or health care lipsrsealed
987Real:

Facts cool
America is basically like any other country on earth there is nothing spectacular about the place. I just don't get the whole hype about the place.
America is good to some certain extent but all that glitters is not gold.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nabuuuuu: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
And wetin be your life? Wanking on comments and looking for women to fight? O boy, go make money that way you would not spend your days being a loser and hating on women wey you no go fit get.

rago:
Nabuuuuu, see your life.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
See ur life!

Nabuuuuu:
And wetin be your life? Wanking on comments and looking for women to fight? O boy, go make money that way you would not spend your days being a loser and hating on women wey you no go fit get.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Once a fool,always a fool...in 2020 someone is still going about gender..what has gender or preggy status got to do with back and forth on nairaland..you didn’t know I was a woman yet you jumped into the situation.
Never seen this level of senselessness cheesy
So you for argue with me if I be man..sense Is far from you “shim”..
I called you shim cos I don’t care about your gender..Next time you don’t poke your nose in matters that don’t concern you..dunce!
Nabuuuuu:
I no even realise say na woman you be. God forbid me and pregnant woman go begin bant for nairaland. Now I understand why you dey behave like alaye. Sincerely, my apologies and safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
seyewest:

As in, I still find it hard to comprehend how people reason on this forum, a lot of them are very ignorant.

Very very
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Demicoker:
I tire..cos me I don’t know when Nigeria drag super power with China and USA..

Dont mind them....

Always bitter
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Says someone that has not managed to step foot into cotonou cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
America is still infinitely better than your shithole country that don't even have electricity or health care lipsrsealed

Cant you pass your msg in a mature and responsible way

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Nabuuuuu, see your life. I let public opinion hang you. I let people to talk, who like to talk. It makes it easier to find out how so 'decent' they are.

in the interim, continue with your sex*st remarks. ur on ur own.

Enjoy.

Demicoker:
Once a fool,always a fool...in 2020 someone is still going about gender..what has gender or preggy status got to do with back and forth on nairaland..you didn’t know I was a woman yet you jumped into the situation.
Never seen this level of senselessness cheesy
So you for argue with me if I be man..sense Is far from you “shim”..
I called you shim cos I don’t care about your gender..Next time you don’t poke your nose in matters that don’t concern you..dunce!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2020
UK student visa thread = Battlefield

USA visit visa thread = even more fighting

WTf is going on LOL
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nabuuuuu: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2020
You are an slowpoke. Public opinion you say? Define public. You see why I think you are retarded. If a single mad dog, who obviously grew up in squalor or a brothel is your definition of public, then you are more stupid than I thought. How many women talk like her? She is classless, racquet and my sympathy lies with her husband and children. I still will not pick a fight with her because she is a female. If you want to know public opinion, check the likes your comment generates. Tin along little boy and quit hiding under a woman's pant. If you have something to say, say it abi dey castrate you.
rago:
Nabuuuuu, see your life. I let public opinion hang you. I let people to talk, who like to talk. It makes it easier to find out how so 'decent' they are.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nabuuuuu: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2020
You work in academia. Na your time dey molest students. Visa you no get, money you no get yet na here you wan die put. Pervert.
rago:

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by SMASHY(f): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Please, you people should allow peace reign on this forum, enough of all this.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2020
See your life? Haha, lmao. I went the second time and I got it. Getting a visa today is now largely dependent upon things that you cannot even control. A single insignificant indiscretion. GEORGETOWN was devastated and sworn into action immediately. In fact, they had to move my event a bit forward. I got back to the embassy, hahaha smiling. VISA is with me big time. Have you got one? I'm a visiting scholar at Georgetown. You know that varsity? Heavens forgive me, you would only be dreaming of stepping in there, let alone get to rub minds with the school faculty officers. A huge achievement. Again, see your life.

Buddy, what do you accomplish daily? I just got outta bed. I had been up since 1 in the morning. Went to bed at 5.BY 2PM today, I'm earning what you would never earn on a 6 month's salary. When school was open for naija, I never had the chance to do what I now do and earn what I do.

Well, what do you do and how do you do it?

Nabuuuuu:
You work in academia. Na your time dey molest students. Visa you no get, money you no get yet na here you wan die put. Pervert.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lee310: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Let there be PEACE

I'm sure most of the people talking back and forth here are older than me, but right now I feel we should all mature up and let it slide.
Two wrongs doesn't make a right... Please I beg on behalf of everyone offended.

Thank you and God bless.

God bless Nigeria. God bless America.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by slashthroat: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2020
rago:
See your life? Haha, lmao. I went the second time and I got it. Getting a visa today is now largely dependent upon things that you cannot even control. A single insignificant indiscretion. GEORGETOWN was devastated and sworn into action immediately. In fact, they had to move my event a bit forward. I got back to the embassy, hahaha smiling. VISA is with me big time. Have you got one? I'm a visiting scholar at Georgetown. You know that varsity? Heavens forgive me, you would only be dreaming of stepping in there, let alone get to rub minds with the school faculty officers. A huge achievement. Again, see your life.

Buddy, what do you accomplish daily? I just got outta bed. I had been up since 1 in the morning. Went to bed at 5.BY 2PM today, I'm earning what you would never earn on a 6 month's salary. When school was open for naija, I never had the chance to do what I now do and earn what I do.

Well, what do you do and how do you do it?

Prof,
how did you become a visiting scholar when you just started a 100 level in 2015? Your writing style, spelling and diction seem queer for a " visiting scholar"

Since you claim you have the visa, will you still be purchasing a one-way ticket then hustle for return when you reach there? Now that you have so much money.
I am not beefing just asking questions Sir based off your past comments.
Your response will be highly appreciated for future applicants like me

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Hahaha, I probably cheated the system. How so easy it is to manipulate the system in that temperate region?

Queer diction? ur very right about that. I suck. I would prefer to suck with folks like yourselves. If you know, you know. hahahaha

slashthroat:

Prof,
how did you become a visiting scholar when you just started a 100 level in 2015? Your writing style, spelling and diction seem queer for a " visiting scholar"

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2020
hahaha, I probably had different plans. is something wrong with that?

WHat do you have? Still looking for one?

slashthroat:

Prof,

Since you claim you have the visa, will you still be purchasing a one-way ticket then hustle for return when you reach there? Now that you have so much money.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2020
That is the culture in Nigeria. No sense of decency. Check a lot of other boards in the forum, you would puke.

Lee310:
Let there be PEACE

I'm sure most of the people talking back and forth here are older than me, but right now I feel we should all mature up and let it slide.
Two wrongs doesn't make a right... Please I beg on behalf of everyone offended.

Thank you and God bless.

God bless Nigeria. God bless America.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by slashthroat: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
rago:
Hahaha, I probably cheated the system. How so easy it is to manipulate the system in that temperate region?

Queer diction? ur very right about that. I suck. I would prefer to suck with folks like yourselves. If you know, you know. hahahaha

Sir i did not insult you so please respect yourself.

How did you cheat the system? Did University of Ibadan allow you convert your 1st degree to PhD? I want to know because i am interested in schooling in any G8 country .
What temperate region?

rago:
hahaha, I probably had different plans. is something wrong with that?

WHat do you have? Still looking for one?

I am still researching and looking for schools. I have everything sir because my life is in God's hands.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Lol, you would believe that I cheated the system? Academia? I advise that you be reading sarcasm into the words I make public.

On a serious note, I would prefer not to keep talking about this. Please, I wish you well in your educational endeavors.

Enjoy.

slashthroat:

How did you cheat the system? Did University of Ibadan allow you convert your 1st degree to PhD? I want to know because i am interested in schooling in any G8 country .
What temperate region?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Congratulations!

slashthroat:

What temperate region?

I am still researching and looking for schools. I have everything sir because my life is in God's hands.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by slashthroat: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
rago:

On a serious note, I would prefer not to keep talking about this.

Sir be proud of your achievements if they are real. I would if i was you and be grateful to God almighty.
Why don't you want to talk about it? I see it as a very big miracle for a first degree student enrolled in 2015 in a public university in Nigeria to have a PhD within that sane period and lecturing.

I sent you a pm if you wouldn't mind teaching me that way. I have a masters degree and want to do PhD outside

Thanks for the well wishes

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2020
If you want to embark on a doctoral degree, passion isn't sufficient. be very prepared. US universities are Oga in this PHd matters. Unlike what we have here and in the UK, You are going to begin with taught courses...more like masters degree education..while they are educating you on the rudiments of research methods and various research designs. This is in preparation for your dissertation.

The school fees are high to the heavens. but ur going to enjoy it so well. Chai. By the way, are u in the social sciences? What phenomena would u like to explore for your research?

slashthroat:

Sir be proud of your achievements if they are real. I would if i was you and be grateful to God almighty.
Why don't you want to talk about it? I see it as a very big miracle for a first degree student enrolled in 2015 in a public university in Nigeria to have a PhD within that sane period and lecturing.

I sent you a pm if you wouldn't mind teaching me that way. I have a masters degree and want to do PhD outside

Thanks for the well wishes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Busted lol
slashthroat:

Prof,

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.