Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (529358 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by slashthroat: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2020
rago:
LMAO HAHAHA

ALRIGHT

Will you ever at least apoligize for the lies?
Then we can probably start believing anything else you say

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
HAHAHA, ur not serious jor

Enjoy yourself

slashthroat:

Will you ever at least apoligize for the lies?
Then we can probably start believing anything else you say
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by slashthroat: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
rago:
HAHAHA, ur not serious jor

Enjoy yourself

Your character has been assassinated by your own self and you are laughing. Its not funny for real.
If i was in your shoes right now ( i don't pray) i will either avoid this thread for a while, deactivate or apologize and then do things that will make people start believing you.

It is serious. Don't you feel some type of way?

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Courage is owning up to your story matter how queer or unpleasant it might be. There are immense benefits of having and demonstrating vulnerabilities. People who aren't vulnerable or who don't choose to show their vulnerabilities have no capacity for empathy.

See, with all due respect, people need a good education. We have a silly mindset.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
rago:
Courage is owning up to your story matter how queer or unpleasant it might be. There are immense benefits of having and demonstrating vulnerabilities. People who aren't vulnerable or who don't choose to show their vulnerabilities have no capacity for empathy.

See, with all due respect, people need a good education. We have a silly mindset.

WTF, You’re still speaking english!!!! Can the mods pls ban this guy?

10 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by slashthroat: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
mattfeuter:

Professor Georgetown Rago Dreamer wants to wriggle his way out with nonsense grammar grin grin

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Knock yourself out, buddy.
mattfeuter:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
U no serious. Weak guy.

slashthroat:

Professor Georgetown Rago Dreamer wants to wriggle his way out with nonsense grammar grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lankesolanke: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sis, i remember you on Canada thread, it’s not easy to ignore the guy. He came for my post too which I ignored though not many people can ignore. Just let it go
Demicoker:
Win what?? Did Buhari tell
You he’s giving us a medal?? cheesy
Biko swerve..Are you Afonja ni??
So in your mind now I am at home crying about me and afonjaquarantine matter cheesy cheesy
Leave me and afonjaquarantine una go dey take everything personal
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by slashthroat: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
rago:
U no serious. Weak guy.

Professor Georgetown Dreamer, you are an imposter, liar and your pants on fire.

Shift make people whey get visa talk to us i beg.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lol u looking for a US VISA? OK carry on no Wahla.
But honestly u be one big olodo. Sorry oo
Lmao

slashthroat:

Professor Georgetown Dreamer, you are an imposter, liar and your pants on fire.

Shift make people whey get visa talk to us i beg.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by slashthroat: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
rago:
Lol u looking for a US VISA? OK carry on no Wahla.
But honestly u be one big olodo. Sorry oo
Lmao

Yes i am! If they give me i take if not i remain.
Can you post your rejection transcript so i can learn anything learnable

Make i use your favorite words " knock yourself out buddy" grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lol. U no serious. Wetin you wan find go America? Do you have a business tie? Or na the same vacation vacation chorus?

Anyway, U have learned quite a lot today from me already. You and I both know that.
Winks

slashthroat:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank you! I sheath my sword since..as long as no one mentioned me I am cool
Until when Afonjaquarantine makes a comeback..it will be a season film here!!
Lankesolanke:
Sis, i remember you on Canada thread, it’s not easy to ignore the guy. He came for my post too which I ignored though not many people can ignore. Just let it go

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2020
One thing I strongly believe is that Afonja is likely here in the midst with another moniker, the quarrel here is just too much, he's the major one with so much energy to dissipate like this.

I also know that he definitely can't be groovychick, every other person quarrelling here these past few pages could pass for a "suspect" per Afonja new moniker, including @Rago.

I think Rago lost the plot the moment he didn't know to concentrate his energy on getting down with Afonja specifically. The goodwill he enjoyed here at some point was as a result of his standing up against the "bully" Afonja, almost nothing else. Learn to exit the stage when the ovation is loudest.

Demicoker used to be a gentle person before oh! I saw that idiotic attack on the Canada Visit Visa thread, I typed a response to him already but just decided to let go on the day, I understand the pains that caused you and I blame you not for all you have been doing to get back at him. Downside is that I feel you long ought to have relaxed yourself and gather firepower for when he comes back from wherever, you are wasting "bullets" on wrong targets, they may even end up no longer sympathising with you when the day comes, don't lose your goodwill.

@all, una happy "quarantine" oh! I really do hope we all, especially our leaders, learn this time around, I really do hope. This may signal the beginning of our doing things right in and for Nigeria, I mean by the time we survive this period, else I will conclude that these leaders are the real "demons", walahi! Nigeria may be great again it seems now on the surface....

May we all be protected of the Most High God, we will come out victorious and much more bettered surely! Regards

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 3:49am On Apr 01, 2020
slashthroat:

grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 4:01am On Apr 01, 2020
rago:
Knock yourself out, buddy.

Cc: Justwise
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2020
It's a fairly good epistle. I sure had a good time reading it.

Enjoy

OmoBendel24:
One thing I strongly believe is that Afonja is likely here in the midst with another moniker, the quarrel here is just too much, he's the major one with so much energy to dissipate like this.

I also know that he definitely can't be groovychick, every other person quarrelling here these past few pages could pass for a "suspect" per Afonja new moniker, including @Rago.

I think Rago lost the plot the moment he didn't know to concentrate his energy on getting down with Afonja specifically. The goodwill he enjoyed here at some point was as a result of his standing up against the "bully" Afonja, almost nothing else. Learn to exit the stage when the ovation is loudest.

Demicoker used to be a gentle person before oh! I saw that idiotic attack on the Canada Visit Visa thread, I typed a response to him already but just decided to let go on the day, I understand the pains that caused you and I blame you not for all you have been doing to get back at him. Downside is that I feel you long ought to have relaxed yourself and gather firepower for when he comes back from wherever, you are wasting "bullets" on wrong targets, they may even end up no longer sympathising with you when the day comes, don't lose your goodwill.

@all, una happy "quarantine" oh! I really do hope we all, especially our leaders, learn this time around, I really do hope. This may signal the beginning of our doing things right in and for Nigeria, I mean by the time we survive this period, else I will conclude that these leaders are the real "demons", walahi! Nigeria may be great again it seems now on the surface....

May we all be protected of the Most High God, we will come out victorious and much more bettered surely! Regards

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Lol, funny dude. They gonna kick you out here first.
mattfeuter:

Cc: Justwise
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2020
OmoBendel24:

If I can like your message twice I would.
Bro do not bother with the children bickering on this thread, it shall pass soon and we will do our best to avoid this kind of situation next time.
This is the best time to bond with my family, why bother with someone on a faceless forum.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
"Do not bother with the children bickering on this thread..."

Look at that statement yourself again and again and conclude whether, in practical fact, those comments are effective enough to help you do your "best to avoid this kind of situation next time." They are inflammatory and disrespectful and aren't the appropriate strategies to further de-escalate an already-dying situation by a Group Leader. Sir, it is rude, and they might just cause further unending problems. I don't know about others, but I am going to pretend you never said that. I have tremendous respect for you. But we all deserve to be treated the same.

Omobendel came in and obviously did a good job to de-escalate the brouhaha. Then, here, look at your own contribution.

"Best time to bond with your family, why bother with someone on a faceless forum.

It sure bothered you, you had to respond pretty badly. Understandably, a poor judgment I must admit, sir.

Enjoy yourself, sir, the only true family man on the VISA Section of Nairaland.

seyewest:

If I can like your message twice I would.
Bro do not bother with the children bickering on this thread, it shall pass soon and we will do our best to avoid this kind of situation next time.
This is the best time to bond with my family, why bother with someone on a faceless forum.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
rago:
"Do not bother with the children bickering on this thread..."

Look at that statement yourself again and again and conclude whether, in practical fact, those comments are effective enough to help you do your "best to avoid this kind of situation next time." They are inflammatory and disrespectful and aren't the appropriate strategies to further de-escalate an already-dying situation by a Group Leader. Sir, it is rude, and they might just cause further unending problems. I don't know about others, but I am going to pretend you never said that. I have tremendous respect for you. But we all deserve to be treated the same.

Omobendel came in and obviously did a good job to de-escalate the brouhaha. Then, here, look at your own contribution.

"Best time to bond with your family, why bother with someone on a faceless forum.

It sure bothered you, you had to respond pretty badly. Understandably, a poor judgment I must admit, sir.

Enjoy yourself, sir, the only true family man on the VISA Section of Nairaland.

I won't trade words with you, congrats on your new found fame, I've done enough to settle this matter but you won't remember that, my advice to you is to take it easy, you don't need this, life is deeper than this. God bless you always.

N.B. Please respect yourself because I did not involve my family in your matter, please respect that.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thank you! But I am using same pattern he uses too..I don’t come online for days then boom i come online and sees that he has dropped bants for me! As for sympathy..I don’t need from anyone here ooo!! cheesy I can fight my own battles..sha be prepared for the Longest season ever..na ban go end am last last.. cheesy

OmoBendel24:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
God bless you too. I'm cool. But ur no perfect. In fact your no quite different than the rest of us. We are all humans. But we'll be better.

Cheers.

seyewest:

I won't trade words with you, congrats on your new found fame, I've done enough to settle this matter but you won't remember that, my advice to you is to take it easy, you don't need this, life is deeper than this. God bless you always.

N.B. Please respect yourself because I did not involve my family in your matter, please respect that.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by creamguyy20: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmmm.......
AfonjaBoston:

Leave that dude he is one of those frustrated PDP agents most affected by Presidential clamp down on "pdp share the. Money" hustle
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
You are not serious, man. I won't bandy words with you.
ENjoy.
slashthroat:

Prof Georgetown Dreamer,
No one is worried about your past but your current online not offline behaviors.
Delete that sweetest "visiting scholar" job. You currently don't have it, but you can if you complete a first degree, Masters and PhD. My only problem with you was the lying, bragging (about your profession/visa) and bullying.

You are beating a dead horse.Let this matter die! Please.

God bless you my man
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Don’t try to act funny man. You don’t have a visa. You’re lying all thru and started writing bigger grammars about your life history when bursted. Nobody cares whether you have the visa or not but just relax, and live a truthful life, it doesn’t hurt and it’s peaceful. Bragging doesn’t help at all.
rago:
You are not serious, man. I won't bandy words with you.
ENjoy.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.