Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (529357 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunfeek: 5:27pm On May 11, 2019
Rite01:
Hello everyone
I want u people to give me advice on what to do now I just went for my 221g today and I was denial me and my family
Firstly:Consular:Good morning
Me:morning
CO:you gave me 3 passport and u are 4
Me:yes I had my last child in the state
Co:but u requested for a tourist visa in December 2016 how come u had ur child in 2017
Me:I said I got the visa but I was having complications so I had to stay back in the state to have the child there
Co:but u said u didn’t go for child birth
Me:yes I didn’t go for childbirth
Co:can I see ur doctors zero balance document
Me:I handed over everything to them
Co:ask my hubby what his doing and ask me too what’s my job like
Me I told her bla bla bla abt the job
Co:she said I am not well please about your application
Me:handed me over the yellow paper and stamped my passport with cancel without prejudice

Please what does the cancel without prejudice means and y did she refuse us after showing her all the necessary document and what step can we take again to gain d visa back

Is your wife pregnant and you did not inform the VO when it was granted in 2016?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rite01: 6:39pm On May 11, 2019
tunfeek:

Is your wife pregnant and you did not inform the VO when it was granted in 2016?
Yes I didn’t but at the Poe it’s was asked and I told them
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrprolifik: 7:12pm On May 11, 2019
Rite01:
Hello everyone
I want u people to give me advice on what to do now I just went for my 221g today and I was denial me and my family
Co:but u requested for a tourist visa in December 2016 how come u had ur child in 2017
Me:I said I got the visa but I was having complications so I had to stay back in the state to have the child there
Me:handed me over the yellow paper and stamped my passport with cancel without prejudice

Please what does the cancel without prejudice means and y did she refuse us after showing her all the necessary document and what step can we take again to gain d visa back

Cancelled Without Prejudice Law and Legal Definition

“Cancelled Without Prejudice” is an embassy or consulate stamp of cancellation that indicates an administrative mistake in the visa. It sometimes indicates that there is a mistake in the visa or that the visa is a duplicate. It does not affect the validity of other visas in the passport and does not prejudice future visa applications. A “Cancelled Without Prejudice” stamp does not prevent the passport holder from getting another visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mousco(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2019
I want to apply for a conference around August 5th- 7th is it possible I will get interview date if I fill my DS 160 next week.

Pls am new here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by corrall(f): 7:29pm On May 11, 2019
Please who can assist with the next appointment date for abuja?

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 8:00pm On May 11, 2019
Lucky you! canceled without prejudice.........means hope dey!
Rite01:
Hello everyone

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunfeek: 8:25pm On May 11, 2019
[quote author=Rite01 post=78307573]
Yes I didn’t but at the Poe it’s was asked and I told them [/quo
Ok,be positive and all the best on your next application.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 8:27pm On May 11, 2019
ozymes:
Lucky you! canceled without prejudice.........means hope dey!

My brother, I’m aware you too have some good understanding of the workings of birthing in the US, make we leave complications matter first, that hope slim.

Will only ask a few questions @Rite01;

Agreed that you informed CBP of your plan to birth in the US, did you use that visa for visiting first before going back to birth?

Where you pregnant already at the time of the interview?

What was the total amount you paid in all for the services directly related to the birthing, i.e doctor, facility, paed, and pathology?

Which state/city did the birthing take place?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 8:32pm On May 11, 2019
Rite01:
Hello everyone

“CANCELLED” or “CANCELLED WITH PREJUDICE” is where the major wahala is. But this one? Means no harm at all normally. But your case however is not too far from wahala still.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fyorgyn: 8:49pm On May 11, 2019
Rite01:

Was your visa still valid at the point of interview?

We applied for renewal about a month to expiry and our old visas were stamped "cancelled without prejudice".

About getting the Visa back- you can reapply and try your luck.

Wish you all the best.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rite01: 10:06pm On May 11, 2019
[quote author=OmoBendel24 post=78310325]

My brother, I’m aware you too have some good understanding of the workings of birthing in the US, make we leave complications matter first, that hope slim.

Will only ask a few questions @Rite01;

Agreed that you informed CBP of your plan to birth in the US, did you use that visa for visiting first before going back to birth?
Yes I went immediately I was given the visa to the state so I seize d opportunity to give birth there and it was succeeding if ur wife is pregnant and u have the money now and u are ready to pay part payment to any doctor in the state I guess u will be granted cos today I cld see so many preggy women granted
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rite01: 10:11pm On May 11, 2019
mrprolifik:

Cancelled Without Prejudice Law and Legal Definition

“Cancelled Without Prejudice” is an embassy or consulate stamp of cancellation that indicates an administrative mistake in the visa. It sometimes
indicates that there is a mistake in the visa or that the visa is a duplicate. It does not affect the validity of other visas in the passport and does not prejudice future visa applications. A “Cancelled Without Prejudice” stamp does not prevent the passport holder from getting another visa.
Thank u so much but what step can I take now after this all mess for today if I reapply now should I just start it all over again like I want to collect a new visa or what shld I do about it and won’t they still question me over my child again

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 10:33pm On May 11, 2019
Rite01:
Yes I went immediately I was given the visa to the state so I seize d opportunity to give birth there and it was succeeding if ur wife is pregnant and u have the money now and u are ready to pay part payment to any doctor in the state I guess u will be granted cos today I cld see so many preggy women granted

To be sincere, I don’t want to get confused. Hoping I have all the time to explain what you are up against. If you answer those questions appropriately or visit the birthing thread and drop your initial post, it would do you much good.

I asked about 4 questions or so, you haven’t even answered one clearly.

1. Did you go to the US with the visa first, then came back to Nigeria before embarking on the birthing trip or you went there for visiting/birthing on your very first trip with the visa?

2. Again, Where you pregnant already at the time of the interview?

3. What was the total amount you paid in all for the services directly related to the birthing, i.e doctor, facility, paed, and pathology?

4. Which state/city did the birthing take place?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 10:40pm On May 11, 2019
Rite01:
Thank u so much but what step can I take now after this all mess for today if I reapply now should I just start it all over again like I want to collect a new visa or what shld I do about it and won’t they still question me over my child again

You are no longer qualified for Dropbox, questions about the childbirth will form the nucleus of your next interview no doubt. You seem still very much unaware of what you are up against, you will understand with time....

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rite01: 11:04pm On May 11, 2019
OmoBendel24:

You are no longer qualified for Dropbox, questions about the childbirth will form the nucleus of your next interview no doubt. You seem still very much unaware of what you are up against, you will understand with time....

Please make it clear to me thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 11:11pm On May 11, 2019
Rite01:

Please make it clear to me thanks

Answer my questions above, it then will become clearer

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2019
OmoBendel24:

He just dey dodge your question.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rite01: 11:49pm On May 11, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Are u trying to ask me how I did mine or u just want to use the way I did mine for ur visa as well or want to explain better on what I can do next
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rite01: 11:50pm On May 11, 2019
seyewest:

He just dey dodge your question.

Nah I am not doing that
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 12:22am On May 12, 2019
Rite01:

Are u trying to ask me how I did mine or u just want to use the way I did mine for ur visa as well or want to explain better on what I can do next

No ma! Just want to see if you have gotten on their nerves already and to what extent if you have. I won’t bend my mouth to advise you, I will be blunt. Laying the background is up to you if you will answer or not.... I don’t want to assume even though I’m to some extent knowledgeable in the US birthing matter.

All that could be wrong with your visa renewal pursuit includes but not limited to the following; that you didn’t first use the visa for the primary purpose it was granted before the secondary purpose, that you were pregnant during the visa interview and didn’t declare same, you paid less than 9-10k for the services associated with the birthing, and that you most likely used the now almost marked heavily discounted Houston Texas birthing services, etc. A combination of these means trouble!

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ifyalways(f): 12:29am On May 12, 2019
OmoBendel24:

No ma! Just want to see if you have gotten on their nerves already and to what extent if you have. I won’t bend my mouth to advise you, I will be blunt. Laying the background is up to you if you will answer or not.... I don’t want to assume even though I’m to some extent knowledgeable in the US birthing matter.

All that could be wrong with your visa renewal pursuit includes but not limited to the following; that you didn’t first use the visa for the primary purpose it was granted before the secondary purpose, that you were pregnant during the visa interview and didn’t declare same, you paid less than 9-10k for the services associated with the birthing, and that you most likely used the now almost marked heavily discounted Houston Texas birthing services, etc. A combination of these means trouble!
You are nice.

To give her this explanation after her post above. You are nice is all i gotta say cheesy

Imagine the nerves!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sage7(m): 1:17am On May 12, 2019
ifyalways:

You are nice.

To give her this explanation after her post above. You are nice is all i gotta say cheesy

Imagine the nerves!

She’s clearly not ready for the truth.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliya: 4:16am On May 12, 2019
Na wa oh aunty!

Rite01:

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Simcha: 5:31am On May 12, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rite01: 5:39am On May 12, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Hummmmmmmm ok now I get u well but can I do next next at least u made tins clear to me now and I appreciate that all u said it’s still on d same line with what happen I used houston texas oakbend hospital but ain’t given any discount as at then and I paid below 9k and then I didn’t tell d consular that I was pregnant in my previous interview but I told them when I got to the state at the Poe so pls put more light to it for me and let me know what next plan to take
Thank u
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 6:26am On May 12, 2019
Were you pregnant at the time of the visa interview?
Rite01:

Hummmmmmmm ok now I get u well but can I do next next at least u made tins clear to me now and I appreciate that all u said it’s still on d same line with what happen I used houston texas oakbend hospital but ain’t given any discount as at then and I paid below 9k and then I didn’t tell d consular that I was pregnant in my previous interview but I told them when I got to the state at the Poe so pls put more light to it for me and let me know what next plan to take
Thank u
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Reine22: 6:56am On May 12, 2019
Rite01:

Thank u

LOL. All the ingredients are in the soup. You will apply tire...

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 7:47am On May 12, 2019
Rite01:

Thank u
@omobendel and Co, this is one of the biggest challenge you face when you advise people including some family members, they won't tell you the truth,they won't accept their mistakes they think you want to use their "failed" method for your own. @madam/mister Rite01,you don't need our advise,go in peace and do wat you know is right/wat will work for you.we already know how bad the situation is for dis your mata.dis soup don set tey tey, mak una rest

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 7:57am On May 12, 2019
ifyalways:

You are nice.

Imagine the nerves!

Lolz cheesy.... My sister, that was some NERVES there! See the sequence below. Her perceived ignorance and the “sifia” pain ahead made me do a u-turn. With that post shocked of hers, she was toast already undecided! Wetin I gain? Fyorgyn can smell US-birthing related “yawa” from a mile away, she let go. Ozymes got an idea of what this is about, he let go. Na so so my own go dey pepper for body

OmoBendel24:

No ma! Just want to see if you have gotten on their nerves already and to what extent if you have. I won’t bend my mouth to advise you, I will be blunt
@the bolded set the tone for every other thing I wrote but cancelled (anybody conversant with my writing pattern understands what I deleted couldn’t have been about cuddling and petting at all)
OmoBendel24:

Laying the background is up to you if you will answer or not..
I decided to just write the above instead

OmoBendel24:

I don’t want to assume even though I’m to some extent knowledgeable in the US birthing matter.
Took it a notch further to let her see she’s the one needing help (expo, chukuli), not me.

The last paragraph as posted below however was an afterthought, just to help her understand the trouble she’s in and then humbly drop her unnecessary guard/defence, it will take time still for it to dawn on her, it eventually will.
OmoBendel24:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cris83: 8:22am On May 12, 2019
Rite01:

Nah I am not doing that

I'm sorry but you're dodging his questions. You can't come here seeking advice from people when you won't be honest with them just like how you were not honest with the VO before he/she granted your visa about being pregnant but you told them @ the point of entry you are. This forum is here to help those in need but honesty is excruciatingly important here. There's no time for dilly dallying. Best of luck in your future application.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 8:30am On May 12, 2019
Rite01:

Thank u

Oakbend rates are discounted, they have in fact been blacklisted like some other facilities too in this light. Dr F., Dr. D, Dr. Z oh, all na yawa now....

You didn’t declare pregnancy/childbirthing plan, neither did you write anywhere that you wrote the now worthless “Notification of Change of Intent Letter” to them (not like it would have meant anything in your case too), even though you have still not answered directly, one can string it together from your posts so far that you used the visa to birth on your first trip to the US after its issuance, and that is almost not forgivable by them. They may have soft-pedalled if only your bills paid were on the high side maybe. Now you paid low....

Getting that visa again will take much suffering if at all they will later issue you one. You will have to let them be for a couple of years, holiday to other quality places, per adventure some miracle will happen for you with them some time in the future. Renewal hope is almost slimmer than slim for now! How long did you even stay there for the birthing if I may ask?

Meanwhile you said in your initial post that you told the VO you had complications and had to stay back in the US to birth there. Was the complication from Nigeria or happened there in the US? Wondering now if you actually even informed the CBP of your birthing plans like you are almost making us believe here. You told them one thing, and you are telling the VO another or what? You are quite economical with the truth here sha.... Just know however that your transcript for the visa approval, the CBP, and now the visa refusal are well documented by them - all the parties involved so far - and open to both VOs world over and CBP everywhere with just a click.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by KAYSEE8686: 9:28am On May 12, 2019
Good morning All. Im new on this thread. I want to apply for visitors visa to the USA. Pls where do i start? Forgive my ignorance. I just want to ace it the first time. I have a job here and my hubby is here. I and d kids will be going to visit his relatives over there. What is d first step yo take in did direction?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.