Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What’s Happening With This Generation Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s Happening With This Generation Girls (5691 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Gospeltruth01: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
I’m curious, back to 2016 girls were arguably worth more than they seem to be now. They’re now just more like sex object, wearing clothes exposing their body. It’s now like the only selling point they’ve got is their boobs and ass. Way to back 2016 it really wasn’t so. Girls used to dress far more decent and we still loved them, but now it’s all just sexual, taking pictures with the sole possess of letting us men see their big boobs or ass. What happened

7 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Imortal001: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thats the kind world we now find ourself. Kids are more interesting in living the life a godforsaking celebrity.
Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Gospeltruth01: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Imortal001:
Thats the kind world we now find ourself.
It really baffles me when I think about it. It all just changed all of sudden. And to worsen it the younger generation are actually seeing and copying these, now just imagine what their time will be like embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Imortal001: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
It really baffles me when I think about it. It all just changed all of sudden
The matter dey scatter my brain and i dont have anything to do about it.
Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by blackpanthar: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
well, am shocked that you are shocked.... pls tell me... HOW MANY MARRIED PEOPLE REALLY KNOW HOW TO RAISE THEIR KIDS?

How many churches have FAMILY counselings?

How many books are out there that you know on how to guide a child through the erratic erotic turbulence of teenage years?

How many parents have taken time to adjust themselves to be aware of the current trends in their children's generation.?

THEN YOU ARE HERE WONDERING WHY THERE IS SO MUCH DECADENCE IN OUR WORLD TODAY FROM THESE YOUNG ONES..... here is your answer.... THEY WERE REARED.... NOT RAISED.

They were sent to school.... NOT EDUCATED.
Their parents used OLD methods to train NEW CHILDREN.... and it simply can't work.

We cant blame GOVERNMENT... PASTORS.. IMAMS.... TEACHERS.... because the children do not live with them.

The older generation failed woefully due to their ignorance... hence it led to the rise of a generation that has no value for VALUES.

Gospeltruth01:
I’m curious, back to 2016 girls were arguably worth more than they seem to be now. They’re now just more like sex object, wearing clothes exposing their body. It’s now like the only selling point they’ve got is their boobs and ass. Way to back 2016 it really wasn’t so. Girls used to dress far more decent and we still loved them, but now it’s all just sexual, taking pictures with the sole possess of letting us men see their big boobs or ass. What happened

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Gospeltruth01: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
blackpanthar:
well, am shocked that you are shocked.... pls tell me... HOW MANY MARRIED PEOPLE REALLY KNOW HOW TO RAISE THEIR KIDS?

How many churches have FAMILY counselings?

How many books are out there that you know on how to guide a child through the erratic erotic turbulence of teenage years?

How many parents have taken time to adjust themselves to be aware of the current trends in their children's generation.?

THEN YOU ARE HERE WONDERING WHY THERE IS SO MUCH DECADENCE IN OUR WORLD TODAY FROM THESE YOUNG ONES..... here is your answer.... THEY WERE REARED.... NOT RAISED.

They were sent to school.... NOT EDUCATED.
Their parents used OLD methods to train NEW CHILDREN.... and it simply can't work.

We cant blame GOVERNMENT... PASTORS.. IMAMS.... TEACHERS.... because the children do not live with them.

The older generation failed woefully due to their ignorance... hence it led to the rise of a generation that has no value for VALUES.

You are very right

3 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
It is only going to get worse with time.

Smart, genuine and hardworking people are not even as celebrated as their opposites. How many guys were attracted to the most intelligent girl in their classes, but they all showered blessings on the finest/hottest girl.

When you add peer pressure, laziness, lack of proper upbringing and low self esteem to the above, you get ladies who just wanna be your favourite kinda women. Women that slay...

There is no way we can address this issue and ignore the people who make these ladies thrive. The life they live is funded by people, same people that complain.

The big gods are the older generation, same generation presumed to have been better.

Create a thread on big boobs or types of vagina--you'll see the views, it will run into 8pages and more. Create another on best graduating student and you will be struggling to find comments. It is worse when the thread is on any intellectual discourse.

Some ladies have seen it is easier to make money with their bodies, than their brains. Those ladies are not dumb after all, they studied their target market, identified their needs and realized it isn't the brain, but the natural factory down there.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by IamD18: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
[s] I'm curious, back to 2016 girls were arguably worth more than they seem to be now. They’re now just more like sex object, wearing clothes exposing their body. It’s now like the only selling point they’ve got is their boobs and ass. Way to back 2016 it really wasn’t so. Girls used to dress far more decent and we still loved them, but now it’s all just sexual, taking pictures with the sole possess of letting us men see their big boobs or ass. What happened [/s]
Ogbeni, keep quite and stop ranting!!

Which 2016 are you typing about? Last 3 years?

Hahahhahahaaa....I laugh.

If you are to choose between these slay queens who are going nude, getting famous and that poor mgbeke in your village who's always dressing like Virgin Mary, who will you choose?

If you answer this question truthfully, you'll then find the answer to this thread in your answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
cc AntiBrutus, my love 4 you knows no bound. Queen Poco!

2 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Gospeltruth01: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:

If you are to choose between these slay queens who are going nude, getting famous and that poor mgbeke in your village who's always dressing like Virgin Mary, who will you choose?

If you answer this question truthfully, you'll then find the answer to this thread in your answer.
Obviously you’re one of those who lack Value

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Headlesschicken(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
undecided The world is gradually coming to an end,that's why.. it's only going to get worse..

6 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by IamD18: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
Obviously you’re one of those who lack Value
You did not answer my question.

1 Like

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Gospeltruth01: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:

You did not answer my question.
Before I answer your question? Did girls dress like villagers couple years ago? And yes if all girls are to dress in manners that depicts sex objects I’d gladly go for the village girl. There should be more I see in my woman than just sex
Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by IamD18: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
Before I answer your question? Did girls dress like villagers couple years ago? And yes if all girls are to dress in manners that depicts sex objects I’d gladly go for the village girl. There should be more I see in my woman than just sex
Apart from sex, what else do you see in a woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
It is only going to get worse with time.

Smart genuine and hardworking people are not even as celebrated as their opposites. How many guys were attracted to the most intelligent girl in their classes, but they all showered blessings on the finest/hottest girl.

When you add peer pressure, laziness, lack of proper upbringing and low self esteem to the above, you get ladies who just wanna be your favourite kinda women. Women that slay...

There is no way we can address this issue and ignore the people who make these kind of ladies thrive. The life they live is funded by people, same people that complain.

The big gods are the older generation, same generation presumed to have been better.

Create a thread on big boobs or types of vagina--you'll see the views, it will run into 8pages and more. Create another on best graduating student and you will be struggling to find comments. It is worse when the thread is on any intellectual discourse.

Some ladies have seen it is easier to make money with their bodies, than their brains. Those ladies are not dumb after all, they studied their target market, identified their needs and realized it isn't the brain, but the natural factory down there.
I love this response, if not that you are married, I for say I need a woman of such brain like you in my life

1 Like

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by united442(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

quote of the day...respectttt..!
Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Gospeltruth01: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:

Apart from sex, what else do you see in a woman?
Intelligence among other things but mostly someone who I should be proud going out with. Call it old school but I wouldn’t want to found with someone dressed like this picture, or be tagged a husband to someone like that.. They are many ways to dress responsibly and still look gorgeous

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gospeltruth01:

Bro we are all Fvcked up. When I see a woman, the first thing am checking is if she's stacked to the rafters, before even looking at her face.
We are in such a fast paced world now that we don't have time for convos anymore, unless it leads to sex or about sex in general. We are all guilty of this.

4 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Gospeltruth01: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bidobado1:

Bro we are all Fvcked up. When I see a woman, the first thing am checking is if she's stacked to the rafters, before even looking at her face.
We are in such a fast paced world now that we don't have time for convos anymore, unless it leads to sex or about sex in general. We are all guilty of this.
Very true my broda..In one way or the other we are all guilty

2 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by IamD18: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
Intelligence among other things but mostly someone who I should be proud going out with. Call it old school but I wouldn’t want to found with someone dressed like this picture, or be tagged a husband to someone like that.. They are many ways to dress responsibly and still look gorgeous
You see! You are finding difficult to answer my questions.

You couldn't even list out what you want from a lady apart from sex. You only mentioned "Intelligence", which any lady can posses regardless of her mode of dressing.

My advice, if you want a decent girl, don't judge with dressing. There's a reason I cherish and value virgin ladies more than non-virgins. They posses all qualities of decency, no doubt.

Including that village lady you'll choose; A decent non-virgin lady is a lady who is able to pretend well to get appraisals from men, just like some ladies do with their comments on this forum.

Be wise, don't be a hypocrite, don't be deceived by dressing.

3 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by rossovu: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:

Bros even those mgbeke dey cure craze o...nor go there o...if we check ourselves pata pata nobody Innocent grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Gospeltruth01: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:

You see! You are finding difficult to answer my questions.

You couldn't even list out what you want from a lady apart from sex. You only mentioned "Intelligence", which any lady can posses regardless of her mode of dressing.

My advice, if you want a decent girl, don't judge with dressing. There's a reason I cherish and value virgin ladies more than non-virgins. They posses all qualities of decency, no doubt.

Including that village lady you'll choose; A decent non-virgin lady is a lady who is able to pretend well to get appraisals from men, just like some ladies do with their comments on this forum.

Be wise, don't be a hypocrite, don't be deceived by dressing.
Let me give you a list.
I want to see smartness and intelligence in my woman.
I want to see someone who’d be a wonderful role model to my children.
I want to see someone whom respects and resonates respects and physical decency. Not someone who resonates: sex sex sex.
Nobody is being a hypocrite here, especially not me if you know me in person. I see girls like that everyday and of course you get the desires but I think with my brain not my preeq, and most importantly I grew up knowing Value and decency

3 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by IamD18: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
rossovu:

Bros even those mgbeke dey cure craze o...nor go there o...if we check ourselves pata pata nobody Innocent grin
Exactly what promoted me to ask him a question which he indirectly avoided.
Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Gospeltruth01: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:
Exactly what promoted me to ask him a question which he indirectly avoided.
It seems you’re not even getting the whole thing in the first place. I won’t be alive to see my daughter dress showing way too much, even on social media. If she wants to be Queen on the bed, let her be, but it should start and in the bedroom.
Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by IamD18: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
Let me give you a list.
I want to see smartness and intelligence in my woman.
I want to see someone who’d be a wonderful role model to my children.
I want to see someone whom respects and resonates respects and physical decency. Not someone who resonates: sex sex sex.
Na your typed dey end with retire olosho all because she perfectly pretended to be decent.

Smartness, intelligence, respect and mode of dressing aren't measures for decency. Be wise Bruv,

Decency is more like a mindset, it's in the mînd, a mentality and way of life. It takes a very good observer to know a decent lady without being misled with her pretence.

First measure to know a decent lady is her VIRGINITY, if she's not a virgin, then it will be difficult to know if she's decent or not.

Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Darkseid(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bidobado1:

I know ain't guilty for sure. I don't know if I'm abnormal or something but I basically have zero interest in sex with a girl that I have no feelings for. A girl talking about sex is even enough to turn me off.
Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Gospeltruth01: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:

Na your typed dey end with retire olosho all because she perfectly pretended to be decent.

Smartness, intelligence, respect and mode of dressing aren't measures for decency. Be wise Bruv,

Decency is more like a mindset, it's in the mînd, a mentality and way of life. It takes a very good observer to know a decent lady without being misled with her pretence.

First measure to know a decent lady is her VIRGINITY, if she's not a virgin, then it will be difficult to know if she's decent or not.

Be wise.
Decency is not mindset my broda.
Something has to be socially acceptable for it to decent and that’s where Values come to play. We’ve all lost it. I don’t think Values are things that should change from time to time. Once you lose it, you’ve lost it. Let’s see how the coming generations go be, that’s when most of us we realized how our parents and us have failed
Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Darkseid:
I know ain't guilty for sure. I don't know if I'm abnormal or something but I basically have zero interest in sex with a girl that I have no feelings for. A girl talking about sex is even enough to turn me off.

You've missed the point.
Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by ModestGal(f): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:

Decency is more like a mindset, it's in the mînd, a mentality and way of life. It takes a very good observer to know a decent lady without being misled with her pretence. Even Christians here wear full hijab, long ones. So if you like, you can continue to cover only nipples and private part, I don't think that will ever happen here. English dresses are hardly worn here. Kudos to my Hausa/Fulani sisters

Be wise.
I think dressing has a lot to do with decency as well. Someone who dresses opening parts of body is likely to have friends of such as well, and people who dresses like that are more likely to wanna go to where their beauty would be appreciated, then such places could likely be clubs or parties, and it's also likely they drink in such clubs, thus likely to go on a bed with another man while drunk. Someone who goes on a bed mistakenly, will likely do it next time. Interelated factors
I see it has become norms now for ladies to wear bump short in the evening, and such lady will likely have a male friend who visits her, and they also see drinking as something not bad, their male friends is also likely to drink, then what happens in the night on same bed, they will come on social media to complain how their Gf/BF cheats and why men/women shouldn't be trusted. If people don't accept reality, cheating in relationships will continue to rise, we will continue to hear crazy stories because humans are not Angels. All those things are interrelated.

Anyway, I feel is the beautiful weather in the South that makes them wear revealing cloths. Till now in the north, girls still dress decently, our Sokoto hot sun will not even allow anyone dress indecently, me personally will only step out of the car with veil on my face and everywhere covered. Almost everyone wear socks here and any one coming here to wear revealing cloths must know that he/she will get burnt within months and will have to start using bleaching creams to go back to his/her original skin colour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Happening With This Generation Girls by IamD18: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
ModestGal:

I think dressing has a lot to do with decency as well. Someone who dresses opening parts of body is likely to have friends of such as well, and people who dresses like that are more likely to wanna go to where their beauty would be appreciated, then such places could likely be clubs or parties, and it's also likely they drink in such clubs, thus likely to go on a bed with another man while drunk. Someone who goes on a bed mistakenly, will likely do it next time. Interelated factors
I see it has become norms now for ladies to wear bump short in the evening, and such lady will likely have a male friend who visits her, and they also see drinking as something not bad, their male friends is also likely to drink, then what happens in the night on same bed, they will come on social media to complain how their Gf/BF cheats and why men/women shouldn't be trusted. If people don't accept reality, cheating in relationships will continue to rise, we will continue to hear crazy stories because humans are not Angels. All those things are interrelated.

Anyway, I feel is the beautiful weather in the South that makes them wear revealing cloths. Till now in the north, girls still dress decently, our Sokoto hot sun will not even allow anyone dress indecently, me personally will only step out of the car with veil on my face and everywhere covered. Almost everyone wear socks here and any one coming here to wear revealing cloths must know that he/she will get burnt within months and will have to start using bleaching creams to go back to his/her original skin colour
Decency is not all about dressing. Get this fact.

An indecent lady can pretend to be decent by dressing responsible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biggest joysticks In The World / Man Comes Down To Dwarf Level, Rocks Her From Behind, Causes Stir Online / I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.