Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl (5844 Views)

Women Sleep Around More Than Men, Says A Lady (photos & Video) / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by felixawe(m): 5:50am On Jan 16, 2020
I've been sleeping with my father since I was 14years old and I can't love any other man again.

I am Tinuke Ajenufuja. I hail from Ekiti state where I have two elder brothers and one elder sister.

My father is Mr. Samuel Ajenufuja. I love going out with my father and taking a bath with my father.

One faithful day, my father and I went for an outing. On getting home back, we couldn't meet my mum and my elder ones at home.

That's where it all started. My father said he wants to go and have his birth. I told him we should bath together which he agreed on.

On getting to the bathroom, I touched my father d...k with the hope that he would hit my hand but he doesn't.

The next thing I could see is my father's body arouse. He slept with me inside the bathroom.

Ever since then, my father and I enjoy sleeping with each other.

It has gotten to stage that my mother is now disturbing me to bring my fiancee.

She doesn't know I don't have a fiancee coz I enjoyed sleeping with my father.

My father is my fiancee.

How would I tell my mother that my father is my fiancee?

Please come to my rescue. What can I do?

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/7fc7b255a8a0729f7f927e76fb4f0775?client=news

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by omlueh(m): 5:56am On Jan 16, 2020
You are Bastard, and you are Seriously possessed, all you need is divine intervention, as for your so called daddy (father) he is a disgrace to fatherhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Mile18(m): 5:56am On Jan 16, 2020
you're a very stupid girl
Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 16, 2020
Fake story.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 16, 2020
Mile18:
you're a very stupid girl

omlueh:
You are Bastard, and you are Seriously possessed, all you need is divine intervention, as for your so called daddy (father) he is a disgrace to fatherhood.
These guy's have no idea that the truckload of bullshit they just read is FAKE.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Mile18(m): 6:09am On Jan 16, 2020
what do you mean.

Erediauwa:

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Osobi32(m): 6:13am On Jan 16, 2020
Anyone that believes this rubbish must be a total fool.... @op u are mad.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by harqinhola(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Shout out to everyone that didn’t fall for this trashy fabricated tale.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Reichel99(f): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2020
Fake and stupid story.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Jodha(f): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2020
angry
Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by WonderManly(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2020
Awon attention seeker...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Derrylatei: 7:28am On Jan 16, 2020
Attention seeker, oga seun ban dis mumu that want to spoil our better forum

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Yusuf02: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2020
Contact for supply in large quantities.

Full Chicken (no head, no legs, no gizzard)
Minimum weight after dressing, 1.3kg-1.7kg

Preferred location: Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos.

WHATSAPP ONLY : 08095910831Contact for supply in large quantities.

Full Chicken (no head, no legs, no gizzard)
Minimum weight after dressing, 1.3kg-1.7kg

Preferred location: Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos.

WHATSAPP ONLY : 08095910831
Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by DonEd(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2020
And the foolish OP still put names and also a photo of an innocent girl.

Thunder from Gambia shall locate u.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Happyfela(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2020
Nigga should be banned immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2020
Op is experiencing psychosis
Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by EbukaHades10(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2020
Op, beht y?

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2020
Erediauwa:

I concur with you that this story is really fake, how can a mother asked her daughter of 14 years to bring home a fiance
Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Timileyin1234(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mitchew

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Lamanii22(f): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
You wanna become a wife to your mom... Your mom would now be addressed as "iyale" and you'd be "iyawo"... You must be sick... Your father ruined you... I blame your father... Anyway.. I don't believe your story...
Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lamanii22:
You wanna become a wife to your mom... Your mom would now be addressed as "iyale" and you'd be "iyawo"... You must be sick... Your father ruined you... I blame your father... Anyway.. I don't believe your story...
After all the ranting, you still have to conclude that the story is Fake.... grin

Wetin Lazarus nor go see for inside grave.
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by Cas1741: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Super story. what episode?
Re: I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl by bigstan11787(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
I nearby declear this story..... Inconclusive

(1) (Reply)

If U Were Born In The 1980's, Then U Are Most Likely Guilty Of This Naughtiness / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than / Nayah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.