Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Tomorrow Is My Wife's Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomorrow Is My Wife's Birthday? (498 Views)

Portable Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Lavish Gifts And Matching Attire(video) / My Wife Birthday 25/9/2021 / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow Is My Wife's Birthday? by Okwori12(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
I really want to give her a surprise treat, but am on a low budget. Please any idea on how I can't give her a moderate surprise that will make her happy? This is her first birthday since we got married.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wife's Birthday? by catwalq(f): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Do a video extolling all the niceties of having her in your life,let it be the first thing she sees when she wakes up along with a gift( depending on your budget).

Alternatively, if you're daring,you could check in a cinema and see if they'd be willing to play your video before or during or after a movie you bought tickets for you and her to see. This is more guts than money though wink

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Wife's Birthday? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
happy birthday to her in advance,just stay indoors and cook for hergrin

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is My Wife's Birthday? by Okwori12(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Thanks guys. It was awesome. I did a cake for her and invited her close friends to come home. I didn't inform her about it so it was a big surprise for her, and up till now she keeps saying that am the best husband in the world.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Banks Accept Certificate Of State Of Origin For Account Opening? / Today Sunday May 12th Is Mothers Day -say Something Beautiful To Her / I Heard South african Women Are Very Civilized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.