Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu (28910 Views)

Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform / Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
PolymathDave:
I am not an Igbo man but I support this, tho I would rather prefer it if the senate presidency is zoned to the south-east instead.

we cannot afford to trust this jihadists in our government, with a northern senate presidency, they can enforce laws against Christianity with ease and strengthen their religion.
Look at kaduna state for example, El-rufaiI proposed and signed a bill that is supposed to make it a must for a Christian leader to get a license before he can open a church.

With a northern senate presidency and every other position which is now filled with northerners, nothing will stop Nigeria from being Islamised. Just like how Babangida secretly signed Nigeria as a permanent member of the OIC(organization of Islamic countries, I think) nothing can stop them from strengthening their religion and maybe even imposing sharia law in the remaining states of Nigeria, during Jonathan's time, the jihadists successfully introduced Islamic banking to nigeria, very soon, we will start getting news about imposing sharia law.

make ina get sense na with all this baseless propaganda...

1 Like

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:
You are not an Igbo man for nothing. The DSP is going to the East and Speaker to NC.
oil de ur head...
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Emyben(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
both of them really work for APC, i commend their effort for electing themselves,
but they're both first timers,
DSP cannot go any other zone except SE and SS.
with that, omo agege should be the DSP.
Orji is not a First Timer.
Infact, Orji will be the most senior Legislator in the 9th Assembly as he was in the Federal House of Assembly around the 1980s.

Lets be sure before we speak

3 Likes

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
both of them really work for APC, i commend their effort for electing themselves,
but they're both first timers,
DSP cannot go any other zone except SE and SS.
with that, omo agege should be the DSP.
omo agege won't get dsp take it to the bank

1 Like

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by SamNaijaboy: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Can't give NC Speaker.
That would mean:
NW President
NE- SP
NC Speaker

One of these principal roles must be in the South.
SW wants Speaker, it appears since it has more APC reps than any other Southern region

So Shd be:
NW President
SW VP
SS- Party Chairman
NE- SP
SE- DSP
SW -Speaker
NC-D Speaker
SS-Senate Leader

OGHENAOGIE:
I thought oshio baba de shout yeye party supremacy up and down...d man said he has 56 senators who he can shop for lobatan
for equity fairness and justice and to avoid cracks like kalu said apc should adopt this zoning formula
senate president : north east
deputy senate president:south east
speaker reps: south south or North Central
deputy speaker reps: North Central or south south
more so each member from this zones shd be free to contest for d seats and campaign which is d beauty of democracy meaning no room for consensus...whoever emerge should work in the interest of Nigerians according to d law
anything short will lead to cracks or implosion...let's those who have ears hear oooo
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Gsteve01(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Na you sabi bros cheesy

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Ebeano49(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Again Kalu is fighting for his stomach using the name of South East. Very typical of Nigerian hearltless thieves masquerading as politicians.

Do not be deceived! The vast majority of Ndi Igbo doesn't care who becomes what in the zoo.

Most of us want one of these two things:

1. A restructured Nigeria where our fate will be decided in Enugu (by an Okechukwu) and not in Abuja (by a Muhammad)

or

2. A proud independent Country called Biafra

Nothing more, nothing less!

THANK YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Can't give NC Speaker.
That would mean:
NW President
NE- SP
NC Speaker

One of these principal roles must be in the South.
SW wants Speaker, it appears since it has more APC reps than any other Southern region

So Shd be:
NW President
SW VP
SS- Party Chairman
NE- SP
SE- DSP
SW -Speaker
NW-D Speaker
SS-Senate Leader

I doubt if sw ll get d speaker self reps politics pass senate dos ones rebellion full deir head...gbajia won't get it esp as pdp and sm apc guys see him as extension of tinubu...its either ss or nc for speaker or anybody takes it if apc can't zone it well
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by pazienza(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
OUK is simply being selfish and making it sound like he's fighting for Ndiigbo.

Common sense should tell him that the speaker of house position is a post SE APC are better positioned to clinch, because they have ranking members like Onyejeocha there.

But generally speaking, I could careless about positions occupied by Igbo persons in NASS, in reality, it's all worthless, it benefits mainly the holders and their immediate families/circle of friends.

2 Likes

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by bigpicture001: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
deji17:
See what Igbos have been reduced to fighting tooth and nail over deputy position. When you dont get your politics right DSP which Ekwereforgery stole the other time becomes your birthright.

Shut up triabalist deji..this is not awolowo era ....ur washing ur family triabalistic dirty linen in d public

Igbos have become d senate president in nigeria more than any other tribe since 99'....dt a regional party became d ruling party without transforming the its mentality..is dt one igbos fault...if u dont know wot to say again....you better start blowing whistles cuz its more worthwile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nawa o, but it's unfair, they shouldn't have left SE out of the sharing formular, North West can't be holding two sensitive positions.
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by LZAA: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cc immhotep sarrki olawalesmarter1 peterudeme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Coalkendar(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
We are still in the continuous loop of politics of Tribalism, Nepotism and feudalism...
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by banio: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
President - North ( Buhari )
Vice President - South ( Yemi )
Senate President - East ( )

That's good sharing
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Insectkiller: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Arrant Nonsense..

I thought this fool have sense.. chai! Born fools called legislooters..
Kalu of all people..tufia kwa undecided kiss
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by fabre4: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Stop mentioning SW.
What SW has at the moment is the highest seat an Igbo man has achieved.

Obasanjo
Shonekan
Diya
Osinbajo

All from a single state a d you're talking about the entire SW?

Console your self sha
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by nwadiuko1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Stop mentioning SW.

Obasanjo
Shonekan
Diya
Osinbajo

you are a big fool....an IGBO tasted all those offices before you lots........get your self educated

1 Like

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by FearGodinall: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
A typical Ibo man well,i admire his bravity.

1 Like

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Amumaigwe: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Stop mentioning SW.

Obasanjo
Shonekan
Diya
Osinbajo

So shame allowed you to mention Diya as one of the SW political achivers? I perceive you are a teenager or a young adolescent. Ask your daddy to tell you Diya's story so you don't make Yorubas look like moro-ns indeed

1 Like

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Owamudia: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
rummmy:
add ironsi and zik

Zik, a figurehead... grin

Ironsi, quite unfortunate... embarassed

You are a kid!
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Owamudia: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Amumaigwe:

So shame allowed you to mention Diya as one of the SW political achivers? I perceive you are a teenager or a young adolescent. Ask your daddy to tell you Diya's story do you don't make Yorubas look like moro-ns indeed

Diya survived. Ironsi didn't!

1 Like

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Owamudia: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
nwadiuko1:
you are a big fool....an IGBO tasted all those offices before you lots........get your self educated

Where and when
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Gforce2019: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
FuckThaMod:
You want yorubers now to start wailing

Kalu as a deputy Senate president is not good for apc
It will be a grave mistake... discard this man like dirty water.

1 Like

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
omo agege won't get dsp...his actions of stealing mace last time means he ll be a sell out so count him out...de rule of a ranking member holding senate position is only conventional it's not constitutional...that's yy last time..senator alimikhena became chief whip and akpabio minority leader despite been ist timers in the 8th senate... so educate urself u hear
Sp or dsp accirding to the senate rules must be a ranking member.if the north produce sp,i dont see anybody stopping omo agege from being dsp or majority leader

1 Like

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
pazienza:
OUK is simply being selfish and making it sound like he's fighting for Ndiigbo.

Common sense should tell him that the speaker of house position is a post SE APC are better positioned to clinch, because they have ranking members like Onyejeocha there.

But generally speaking, I could careless about positions occupied by Igbo persons in NASS, in reality, it's all worthless, it benefits mainly the holders and their immediate families/circle of friends.
I agree.i prefer chike okafor
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

Sp or dsp accirding to the senate rules must be a ranking member.if the north produce sp,i dont see anybody stopping omo agege from being dsp or majority leader
comot for here dis clown...agege Neva said he is even runing between agege won't get it... I can tel u for free...dat rule on ist timer is not constitutional...meanin it can change...i hp no bi sand plus black shit de ur head cos my examples were clear to u....
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by buhariguy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Emyben:

Orji is not a First Timer.
Infact, Orji will be the most senior Legislator in the 9th Assembly as he was in the Federal House of Assembly around the 1980s.

Lets be sure before we speak
first timer is simply mean, first time in this fourth republic from 1999 to date, not in first, second or third republic.

1 Like

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by nwadiuko1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Owamudia:

Where and when
since you are not going to pay me (I value my time) you need to visit your history books, make enquiry about
Nigerias's first president
Nigeria's first Senate president
Nigeria's first indigenous speaker of the house of representative
Nigerias's first civilian vice president.
The first Governor-General of a Federation of three Regions of the North, East and West,( with Lagos as the Federal Capital)
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
comot for here dis clown...agege Neva said he is even runing between agege won't get it... I can tel u for free...dat rule on ist timer is not constitutional...meanin it can change...i hp no bi sand plus black shit de ur head cos my examples were clear to u....
Its not constitutional but binding on the house.its in the senate rules book which governs them and which is empowered by the constitution
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by senatordave1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
first timer is simply mean, first time in this fourth republic, not in first, second or third republic.
Oboy,the first,second and third republics are encapsulated
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Owamudia: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
nwadiuko1:
since you are not going to pay me (I value my time) you need to visit your history books, make enquiry about
Nigerias's first president
Nigeria's first Senate president
Nigeria's first indigenous speaker of the house of representative
Nigerias's first civilian vice president.
The first Governor-General of a Federation of three Regions of the North, East and West,( with Lagos as the Federal Capital)

First president was ceremonial, a figurehead.

First Senate President, who?

First Speaker, who?

Governor General was also ceremonial.

What else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians / Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts / IBB Calls For Jihad Against Boko Haram - Bbc Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.