Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? (4253 Views)

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2021
I don't know what to call it maybe mgtow(but I don't think so) but I don't just want anything to do with women and ladies. Like, I just feel a woman can't be of benefit to me in any scenario whether it is when I need help or want advice. I just feel a woman does not have the capacity to render any meaningful thing to my life asides sex which I don't give a hoot about because I read somewhere in a book that storing sexual energy is powerful and brings out the best in you as a man.

I have uncles and aunts but I'll rather contact an uncle if I'm in dire need or distress. If an aunt promises me something I take it with a pinch of salt but if an uncle promises me something I have much hope (though it is best not to put your trust in man but God) same scenario if it is a brother or sister. I just feel women can't anything to my life and peradventure they do you any minute favour they begin to feel like Jesus Christ that has sacrificed their life for you (something as trivial as lending you N500; emphasis on lending because trust me a woman never gives anything for free there is always something she'll collect back from you or something she hopes to gain from you in future)

In addition, their attitude jeez! I think this one is the root of my avoiding the gender at all cost. They are very disrespectful when as a guy or man you don't measure up to a certain standard they have in their naive minds. Sales girl will be rude, nurse will be insolent and the usher will be belligerent because you don't meet up to that standard. The standard I'm talking about is not just financial it may be looks, height, academic achievement, masculinity just to mention a few.

I'm going to give few examples. There was a day I went to a CBT centre to make corrections on a document. It was a lady. This one just started changing it for me. Please draw your face mask up. She inflated the price of the service charge from 3500 to 3800 as if that was not enough this human started asking me why I was just coming like wtf As in she was asking me why I was coming to a cBT centre by past 1PM no I for come by 5AM na nonsense!. I just told her I could not pay her asking price and walked to another CBT centre here a man was in charge. He welcomed me and asked me to sit down while he attended to a customer that was there before me. While he was at it he was pleading that I should be patient (what an irony) in the course of my waiting I asked him the price he charges and he said N3500. In summary I got a better customer treatment from a male attendant.

Scenario 2: There's this woman I use to buy like a derica of beans from and some eggs. I just like buying beans from her because her beans look neat, well picked and devoid of stones. So I liked to patronise that same thing from her most times beans and eggs.
Then one day I came and asked her for the price of one small paint bucket of beans she said N2100. I told her that I was told that it's N1800 na. She started frowning and giving me attitude telling me how it has increased and giving me more attitude. I felt like giving her John Cena's attitude adjustment angry what the hell. I started mentioning all I wanted to buy which was quite much and the usual beans and egg I used to buy. These woman suddenly started smiling at me and treating and talking to me politely undecided like really? Really? In my mind I was like don't waste your fake smiles and inauthentic niceness jarey, last time you'll see me in your shop.

You buy something to give you nylon na problem, trying to start stupid conversation with you of why you don't have a girlfriend undecided madam could you just keep shut and sell what I came to buy undecided. In my area they know me already I will walk past all the women and go to the Mallam at the end of the street to buy from who will package my stuff well in nylon no matter how small it is, not give me attitude and querying me of my decision not to have a girlfriend as if that is what I came to life for, to be having sex like a rabid monkey. undecided

Finally to the men that pedestalises this women/ladies and make them a mini god. You guys are complete fools and idiots are empowering these species to be more toxic and disrespectful because they know you'll come crawling and begging for the "bitcoin" between their legs. Continue feeding them with more power. Feed the snake very well and it will recoil and still strike you. If all men can just keep their joystick in sleep mode for a very long time. You'll see how this species will be so powerless undecided . Their power remains the "clitcoin" and if you don't patronise they won't sell and when they don't sell they become hungry and when they become hungry they drop their stupid pride and attitude and the world becomes a less toxic place.

But No, you'll still see some p**sy worshippers coming to attack me on this post because they can't do without their dose of "clitcaine" grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Godada(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by donbachi(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Nobody.

1 Like

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by ahmthankgod(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Hmm.
Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Havesomesense(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2021
Don't hate women, if you don't smile with them no one will disrespect you.

7 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2021
tell me, why did your father drops his semen into the place where you are brought to the world?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
tell me, why did your father drops his semen into the place where you are brought to the world?
When you see him ask him? This is an irrelevant question undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2021
Havesomesense:
Don't hate women, if you don't smile with them no one will disrespect you.
Very good. I don't smile with them at all. This is how I keep my face at all times
angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nyascobar1414: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2021
I feel same bro...
That's ion look at them 2times..
They are just overrated beings..

Imagine they usually fart,urinate and defecate... Even coupled with menstruation,the foul blood and pussy even have bacteria.. Its own weird smell.. But despite all these pussy niggas still worship em..
As in Ion get it in this world why I would seek the consent of a female even validating me..
Just dont smile with them, dont give them attention, dont notice them.. They will think they are not attractive enough for you.. I tell you, this depreciate their ego..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nonexisting: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Slow down comrade. You can't detest vaginarians more than some of us but we still need them around to fucck and relax after the days hustle. I'm only for fucck and go though, no time for any emotional engagement.

5 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2021
donbachi:
Nobody.
Straight up

1 Like

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by duro4chang(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
If cannot answer that question. Only his father can do .
Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by shantti(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Welcome to the redpillers club bro

1 Like

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by fati2001(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
NewSoul:
I don't know what to call it maybe mgtow(but I don't think so) but I don't just want anything to do with women and ladies. Like, I just feel a woman can't be of benefit to me in any scenario whether it is when I need help or want advice. I just feel a woman does not have the capacity to render any meaningful thing to my life asides sex which I don't give a hoot about because I read somewhere in a book that storing sexual energy is powerful and brings out the best in you as a man.

I have uncles and aunts but I'll rather contact an uncle if I'm in dire need or distress. If an aunt promises me something I take it with a pinch of salt but if an uncle promises me something I have much hope (though it is best not to put your trust in man but God) same scenario if it is a brother or sister. I just feel women can't anything to my life and peradventure they do you any minute favour they begin to feel like Jesus Christ that has sacrificed their life for you (something as trivial as lending you N500; emphasis on lending because trust me a woman never gives anything for free there is always something she'll collect back from you or something she hopes to gain from you in future)

In addition, their attitude jeez! I think this one is the root of my avoiding the gender at all cost. They are very disrespectful when as a guy or man you don't measure up to a certain standard they have in their naive minds. Sales girl will be rude, nurse will be insolent and the usher will be belligerent because you don't meet up to that standard. The standard I'm talking about is not just financial it may be looks, height, academic achievement, masculinity just to mention a few.

I'm going to give few examples. There was a day I went to a CBT centre to make corrections on a document. It was a lady. This one just started changing it for me. Please draw your face mask up. She inflated the price of the service charge from 3500 to 3800 as if that was not enough this human started asking me why I was just coming like wtf As in she was asking me why I was coming to a cBT centre by past 1PM no I for come by 5AM na nonsense!. I just told her I could not pay her asking price and walked to another CBT centre here a man was in charge. He welcomed me and asked me to sit down while he attended to a customer that was there before me. While he was at it he was pleading that I should be patient (what an irony) in the course of my waiting I asked him the price he charges and he said N3500. In summary I got a better customer treatment from a male attendant.

Scenario 2: There's this woman I use to buy like a derica of beans from and some eggs. I just like buying beans from her because her beans look neat, well picked and devoid of stones. So I liked to patronise that same thing from her most times beans and eggs.
Then one day I came and asked her for the price of one small paint bucket of beans she said N2100. I told her that I was told that it's N1800 na. She started frowning and giving me attitude telling me how it has increased and giving me more attitude. I felt like giving her John Cena's attitude adjustment angry what the hell. I started mentioning all I wanted to buy which was quite much and the usual beans and egg I used to buy. These woman suddenly started smiling at me and treating and talking to me politely undecided like really? Really? In my mind I was like don't waste your fake smiles and inauthentic niceness jarey, last time you'll see me in your shop.

You buy something to give you nylon na problem, trying to start stupid conversation with you of why you don't have a girlfriend undecided madam could you just keep shut and sell what I came to buy undecided. In my area they know me already I will walk past all the women and go to the Mallam at the end of the street to buy from who will package my stuff well in nylon no matter how small it is, not give me attitude and querying me of my decision not to have a girlfriend as if that is what I came to life for, to be having sex like a rabid monkey. undecided

Finally to the men that pedestalises this women/ladies and make them a mini god. You guys are complete fools and idiots are empowering these species to be more toxic and disrespectful because they know you'll come crawling and begging for the "bitcoin" between their legs. Continue feeding them with more power. Feed the snake very well and it will recoil and still strike you. If all men can just keep their joystick in sleep mode for a very long time. You'll see how this species will be so powerless undecided . Their power remains the "clitcoin" and if you don't patronise they won't sell and when they don't sell they become hungry and when they become hungry they drop their stupid pride and attitude and the world becomes a less toxic place.

But No, you'll still see some p**sy worshippers coming to attack me on this post because they can't do without their dose of "clitcaine" grin

VERY FUNNY POST

cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Supersymetry: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Same, but the difference is that women/girls are always nice and good to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by BlackfireX: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Walahi ladies don show this southern boy shege fa...see painment... carry your frustrations commot for here no go infect anyone with your suicide mind.

Ubanka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Bunmhi(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by chitransco(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
same here bro...women no dey move me again...
infact..nothing moves me again sef...
can u imagine..d money I've been expecting all year long just came in 2day..nd it didn't even move me sef.. wasn't even excited abt d money sef..big as it is..
what is happening 2 me..bikonu?

2 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bunmhi:
Nonsense and Ingredients grin
I was asking guys a question undecided

You carried your cockroach legs and crawled into my thread angry

Before I open I open and close my eyes now oya disappear angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
BlackfireX:
Walahi ladies don show this southern boy shege fa...see painment... carry your frustrations commot for here no go infect anyone with your suicide mind.

Ubanka
Will you carry your maluu self out of my thread and go and attend to your suya undecided
Aboki undecided
Shege undecided waka undecided ba henkeli undecided damburu-uba undecided dan-iska undecided
Oya bounce angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by BlackfireX: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
NewSoul:

Will you carry your maluu self out of my thread and go and attend to your suya undecided
Aboki undecided
Shege undecided waka undecided ba henkeli undecided damburu-uba undecided dan-iska undecided
Oya bounce angry

Frustrated omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
chitransco:
can u imagine..d money I've been expecting all year long just came in 2day..nd it didn't even move me sef.. wasn't even excited abt d money sef..big as it is..

I understand exactly what you are talking about that point in your life when those things that drive most men, those things that they kill themselves to have no longer moves you or drive you.

Some p**sified men will think of how to camp different types of ladies in a $100 a day priced hotel for over 2 weeks instead of tasking their brain to think of how to double their money

6 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
chitransco:
Abeg comrade send am for me,I am very shameless it will move you then.
On a serious note,even me too sef dey experience wetin dey happen to you,I have been disappointed so many times by many people even by myself. I no just know wetin I wan do. I am just existing,I even have a very solid plan for a big project but I am not even preparing for it, I am just procastinating and I know that the project I can handle it but as they say "the mind is willing but the flesh is weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Anobella: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
NewSoul:

Bro if I tell u I don't like this post I day lie

I naturally dislike women because of entitlement mentality
I got to work today I swear I never knew you will drop this thread

Backwards

I got to work today and the ladies were having a general discussion among themselves how they want Prince charming and Donald Trump to locate them fine everyone wants money no one wants to be pure but you don't expect me to bring you up or pull you up if you don't worth it...

One said she can't date a young guy . I asked her why she said they can't take care of her I was like r u mad in my head ... women are natural liability she said if she sees someone who will buy a lamb for her today she will get married to him ..

Women av nothing to give in every aspect that y when I c them o flame up why ....

I c them as useless objects,

I told them I can't date a broke girl .
I can't get married fine it's my choice
I can't date a student
I can't even bring myself to date a girl .
I told them if I even want to have a child I and the lady will sign an agreement.
5 percent of my wealth for her 50 % for my kids d rest for my siblings bCs they were d only one supporting me during hard times.

I fit no give her anything sef..

Most men go to their early graves bcs of the series of women we have outside today...

If you know how most of this bunnies reason if God could give you the power to read their minds. You will hate them ....

Don't ever pitty a lady they respect you according to your worth ..

Once you stop providing they switch

10 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by IceColdVeins(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Woe unto all simps. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Deicide: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
My own Question Is Watin be CBT center? Cause the way you talked about it up there seems like it's something else
Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by DroppingLiquid: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Have you never met a lady that was funny or one that was intelligent? If you stopped looking at them like sex objects, you might see other things about them that are great. Also, you might be sexually frustrated that's why you can't bring yourself to see anything in ladies other than sex but you have deluded yourself into thinking that withholding sex makes a man powerful. It doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by ufotty2001: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
90% of girls are liabilities.. there have nothing to offer rather than puss.y.. My girlfriend ask me of 100k today!! I ask myself why am I giving this girl this money..?. For the past 3yrs she has not bought me a single thing before or even to give me one Naira. I have to tell her I don't have. She got angry. I deleted her number and block her on WhatsApp and fb. That is spirit of entitlement

12 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by lenghtinny(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
This guyman is obviously disturbed....

You don't need all these misogynistic tendencies. No need to dey segregate gender based on the annoying attitudes of the few you've come across...

As long as you remain close minded, your sentiments will always override logic.

Just be open minded and stop treating them like enemies. You will meet the senseless ones as well the sensible ones.

It's left to you to discern who is good and who is not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Anobella: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
ufotty2001:
90% of girls are liabilities.. there have nothing to offer rather than puss.y.. My girlfriend ask me of 100k today!! I ask myself why am I giving this girl this money..?. For the past 3yrs she has not bought me a single thing before or even to give me one Naira. I have to tell her I don't have. She got angry. I deleted her number and block her on WhatsApp and fb. That is spirit of entitlement

This is onr of the reasons I don't do relationship and I don't keep female friends every little conversation should I send my account number ...

Na u work the money for me ?

2 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Kolena: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Guys are finally wisening up.

3 Likes

Re: Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2021
Anobella:

This is onr of the reasons I don't do relationship and I don't keep female friends every little conversation should I send my account number ...

Na u work the money for me ?
I deleted all female that are not family members from my contact list now I have peace of mind in reality and on WhatsApp grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Una No Dey Fear? / Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? / A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.