Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (82250 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

I would rather take Kaduna Nzeogwu words which was the intention behind the coup wasn't tribal but the execution of the coup was tribal especially in there eastern region. I would take the word of someone who was involved than ademoyega who was locked out of the meeting so many times and was only given second hand information about the coup. Yeye dey smell.

Ibo betrayed Nigeria! ABC.

Mooron, how was the execution tribal?

Ironsi escaped from Major Don Okafor just as, Brigadier Maimalari escaped also but, was later gunned down by Ifeajuna. I'd go with Ademoyega's opinion on Don Okafor - he said Don was just incompetent.

And, where are you getting it that Ademoyega was locked out? When will Yorubas start reading and, forget about guessing and assuming? Ademoyega was a bigwig as far as that coup is concerned. He traveled all the way from Abekouta to Kaduna to attend the coup meetings - not once or twice.

You're an embarrassment to the real Yorubas out there.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

Excuse me sir, you're the mumu here not me. is it by force to be a tribalist? or wat exactly have you gained from been a tribal bigot? it's a free world live and lets live(Adindu).Lets learn to love ourselves.
Get the Bleep out of here
You were busy laughing with one tribalist and pacifying another, but attacking a Yoruba

Why don't you mention the tribalist that insulted you initially on this thread? Hun undecided

You only have strength to attack Yorubas because your mom is igbo

Continue being a hypocrite, It fits you like a glove

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

onisokuso nie smh
no shake head for me, na yansh I wan make you shake for me
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You should be worried about your ethnic group that was conquered and subjugated by pregnant women. grin grin grin grin

You can come back when you withstand the brutality of Russian and Egyptian pilots for at least 6 months.

So a Yoruba woman that was a circumstance of War means the whole tribe was Subjugated?

I know OSU have no Brain

The Ijaw Enslaved you, the Benin Enslaved you have you forgotten?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You should be worried about your ethnic group that was conquered and subjugated by pregnant women. grin grin grin grin

You can come back when you withstand the brutality of Russian and Egyptian pilots for at least 6 months.

See this akpu head. Dahomey are even Yorubas in Benin, let me point to your dumb akpu OSU brain. Before the British took over, Yorubas were warring fractions. The Ibadan were all fighting against Oyo Ile. Oyo Ile were fighting against the Ekiti and Ijebus and so many others until the British came in. I bet the downside of the charm put on by Oyo Ile men was not to encounter female, probably that was why the Dahomey sent females to Oyo Ile. The Dahomey were also part of Yorubas in Benin Republic (the Benin republic wasn't created then)) fighting against their fellow Yorubas as well. Or don't your akpu brain know that Yoruba spread all the way to Benin Republic? The last president of Benin Republic was a Yoruba man. Every Yorubas sub fractions were all fighting one another until the British came in.

Yoruba isn't just a tribe but a race!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Get the Bleep out of here
You were busy laughing with one tribalist and pacifying another, but attacking a Yoruba

Why don't you mention the tribalist that insulted you initially on this thread? Hun undecided

You only have strength to attack Yorubas because your mom is igbo

Continue being an hypocrite, It fits you like a glove

why have you decided to use panadol for my own headache.For crying out loud he insulted me not abi why the matter con pain you like this?
moreover, my mom is a yoruba woman not igbo.
leave me alone biko! no carry my matter for head like shuku and base

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

Excuse me sir, you're the mumu here not me. is it by force to be a tribalist? or wat exactly have you gained from been a tribal bigot? it's a free world live and lets live(Adindu).Lets learn to love ourselves.

You're the mumu because every Man is always concious before he or she ends up in soup. You can't even deny the fact that they call you onfe ummanu. When a someone goes like a lamb to slaughter despite being aware of everything around him or her, that's her fault and not the creator's fault.

Someone was calling Yoruba polyandrous by nature and here you're shining your useless teeth even when we all know Ibo women head the prostitute joint in Nigeria. You're very stupid and dumb! Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Hahaha

Look at this cretin cheesy

I have managed to get you admit to the fact that Yorubas are not cowards by using Akintola as an example, other examples are Adekunle Fajuyi, Babatunde ideagbon

All these leaders despite given the opportunity to run stayed back to fight for what they believed in.

You haven't been able to come up with a single igbo leader to use as an example cheesy

NOW ALL YOU HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO is beating your empty chest on WHO LICKED FULANI ARSE THE BETTER grin

2)You have now resorted to equating June 12, one of darkest hours of Yoruba/fulani relationship in the Modern history of Nigeria, which eventually led to two Yorubas contesting for the most important job in Nigeria some years after, to the killings of 3 million igbos which relegated the igbos to the background of Nigerian politics for Over four decades. cheesy

You have even resorted to using pictures like a kindergarten to argue, despite starting like a room on fire with a superior level of intellect cheesy

I am really sorry for denting your over bloated ego, but I guess you deserved it cheesy

Idiagbon is not Yoruba. He's fulani just like Saraki.

However, I give it to Fajuyi for standing firm on his contributions as a coup plotter. And, stop chatting shtye. Cowardice is Yoruba and Yoruba is cowardice. I can only associate a few Yoruba women with bravery. But, as for the men that were castrated by pregnant women, never!

You've been beaten, now you're sounding incohorent. How many paragraphs do you've in one short, vacuous post? Michael Okpara, Akanu Ibiam, Akpan all stayed in Biafra till the end of the war.

And your June 12 mini riot was a walkover for a platoon of soldiers, loooooool. I'm putting up pictures to support my claims. Talking about Igbos getting relegated politically, an Igbo, barely 9 years after fighting against Nigeria became a vice president. Yorubas just produced one after more than 40 years of independence.

Yorubas gained a voice in national politics only in 2003. In the 60s, when Zik and Orizu were in Lagos making leaders, AWOL was in Ibadan playing amala and ewedu politics, loooooooooool.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Kagawa10, I've warned your dumbass to stop posting about things you got no idea about. Akintola had an idea prior to the day the coup started. He passed the information to Ahamdu Bello, who insisted that nothing would happen.

At the time Captain Nwoboshi and his soldiers arrived at premier's lodge in the West, Akintola had duly braced himself for the eventuality hence, he opened fire on them.

You're one of the many reasons I insist that the IQ of an average Yoruba is below 9.

Look at how you narrated the event like you was there

And you are so sure of it, like you were present

Osu swine that his people can not live in their region and are unable to develop it, talking about Lower IQ. You are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria, you leave Nsukka And Onitsha for Abuja and Lagos, that's due to low IQ Capacity.

You turn Your Beloved South East to Burial Ground and here you are talking about IQ, when you are known for the most foolish and stupid tribe in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

why have you decided to use panadol for my own headache.For crying out loud he insulted me not abi why the matter con pain you like this?

Will you keep your stupid mouth shut! You're degrading your family name because of a stupid Dick! Shame on you!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

Learn to love indeed

By attacking yorubas cos we are VP to buhari
By calling us slaves

I don't want to fight u o pls just don't let me

Good morning/afternoon and bye
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

Will you keep your stupid mouth shut! You're degrading your family name because of a stupid Dick! Shame on you!
lol grin. You ought to have told me to sacrifice my relationship because of your stupid tribalism.

oga swerve make i see road!

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

Shut the Bleep up

You are not even as smart as I initially thought you are

Fucking hypocrite running around Nairaland with no sense of purpose

I guess you are suffering from stokholm syndrome.

You can't seem to get enough of your god damn oppressors that you have to jump jump on their comments to laugh with them, like a jew begging for food in a Nazi concentration camp

Bleep off my mention
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Mooron, how was the execution tribal?

Ironsi escaped from Major Don Okafor just as, Brigadier Maimalari escaped also but, was later gunned down by Ifeajuna. I'd go with Ademoyega's opinion on Don Okafor - he said Don was just incompetent.

And, where are you getting it that Ademoyega was locked out? When will Yorubas start reading and, forget about guessing and assuming? Ademoyega was a bigwig as far as that coup is concerned. He traveled all the way from Abekouta to Kaduna to attend the coup meetings - not once or twice.

You're an embarrassment to the real Yorubas out there.

Nzeogwu was the man of the coup and I believe him and not ademoyega who admitted to being in the second ranks and deferred to the main men in ranks.

Nzeogwu said the execution of the coup was tribal in the eastern region! ABC. Ibos even betrayed the coup itself.

Ibos betrayed Nigeria! Ziks betrayed his supposed friends Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa!

Ibos among the coup plotters betrayed the coup and hijacked the plans!

What a double betrayal! OSU and betrayal, highly synonymous!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

However, I give it to Fajuyi for standing firm on his contributions as a coup plotter. And, stop chatting shtye. Cowardice is Yoruba and Yoruba is cowardice. I can only associate a few Yoruba women with bravery. But, as for the men that were castrated by pregnant women, never!
You've been beaten, now you're sounding incohorent. How many paragraphs do you've in one short, vacuous post? Michael Okpara, Akanu Ibiam, Akpan all stayed in Biafra till the end of the war.

And your June 12 mini riot was a walkover for a platoon of soldiers, loooooool. I'm putting up pictures to support my claims. Talking about Igbos getting relegated politically, an Igbo, barely 9 years after fighting against Nigeria became a vice president. Yorubas just produced one after more than 40 years of independence.

Yorubas gained a voice in national politics only in 2003. In the 60s, when Zik and Orizu were in Lagos making leaders, AWOL was in Ibadan playing amala and ewedu politics, loooooooooool.

3 Million Weaklings were killed from your race

Igbo are known for Cowardice and it has been verified numerous times even in the recently concluded Lagos Election

Your greatest hero are all cowards

You were Enslaved by Ijaw and Benin

Your Forefathers Never conquered anything

The only time you showed bravery ended in a Disaster for you, and 3 Million OSU died like fowls and your Greatest Hero chicken out and ran and ended a Coward

Coward is the definition of Igbo race

When talking about Cowardice, that's Igbo trade mark and what you are known for
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are still trying to sound intelligent lol grin

kaduna was not the main point of my post

I ask you a question to counter your dumb submission grin

If igbos of last generation were Pro Nigeria, how come your tribe went to a war against the country you loved so much grin

A slow halfwit like you trying to hide behind long unnecessary post to sound intelligent cheesy

You should ask how the pro-nigeria Igbos reacted to the events before and during the war. Zik sat in London all day rambling gibberish while, his kins were dying of starvation. Nzeogwu, another pro-nigeria rejected the idea of going to war with Nigeria.

In May/June 1966, when northerners massacred over 40,000 Easterners as a response to the promulgation of the decree no. 34, what did pro-nigeria Ironsi do?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

lol grin. You ought to have told me to sacrifice my relationship because of your stupid tribalism.

I guess the dick is more important than your parents! If you can't respect your tribes, at least respect your parents. No one said you should scuttle your relationship (eventhough I know the guy is using you and has a Ibo lady at home), but what you shouldn't do is defend someone who demean your tribes!

It shows your inferiority complex and stupidity! I bet your dick of a guy mock your tribes in front of you while you join in to laugh like mumu just like you have been doing here. You're simply a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

A cretenious creature without any knowledge of history whatsoever keeps exposing his ignorance. cheesy

Two Yorubas were head of state before 2003

Namely obasanjo and Shonekon

Babatunde idegbon is more Yoruba than Oyedepo and he never denied his roots. As a dement cretin, you should know those with mix blood in Kwara always have a fulani surname like Saraki. cheesy

If June 12 mini riot was a walkover, What should I say about the dance of python that led to the death of many pigs just over a year ago.

I repeat, name a pig that has ever shown bravry in Nigeria history and stop hiding under long post like a little girl running from a clown grin

Pigs sha cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You should ask how the pro-nigeria Igbos reacted to the events before and during the war. Zik sat in London all day rambling gibberish while, his kins were dying of starvation. Nzeogwu, another pro-nigeria rejected the idea of going to war with Nigeria.

In May/June 1966, when northerners massacred over 40,000 Easterners as a response to the promulgation of the decree no. 34, what did pro-nigeria Ironsi do?

So you admitted that many Osu were killed, 40,000 Easterners were massacred just like that, and they still continue the Onslaught against you even when you decided to fight back. 3 million OSU died and that prove your entire lineage are race of Cowards, have you ever defeated the Fulani in any way? They Massacred you and got away with it, even the Yoruba you call Coward engaged the Fulani and defeated them.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Bro, he made a decree to pacify his fulani overlord, just like he hurridly arrested officers that had nothing to do with the foup to pacify them initially. grin

How does that make him pro Nigeria? Are the pigs killed not Nigerian?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

Someone is insulting your tribe and you joined them to laugh, you are really a Disgrace

At least you could have stayed neutral but not joined them
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a stark illiterate.

Akintola defended himself but, was laying dead after 2 minutes of defense. Where's the history here? You're just the regular retardedd Yoruba stark illiterate.

Akintola trained with his automatic rifle in the eyes of the public. Lt. Col Largema was his personal teacher. Akintola was a fulani puppet and as such, he did whatever he desired and got away scotfree. When he was asked by the Governor of the west to resign from his positions as the premier of the west and, deputy leader of the AG - he refused cos he had backings from Bello and Tafewa. I don't even know why I'm debating with you. You don't have the slightest idea these issues.

And talking about politicians running, Zik was in London months before the coup for his regular medical check ups so, what are you on about? Michael Okpara was arrested in his lodge at Enugu.

BTW, according Major Wale Ademoyega, Zik was never marked out to be arrested. The civilian leaders marked out were; the prime minister, the four regional premiers and their right hand men and the finance minister - so Zik was never going to be arrested.

Get knowledge and, stop chatting shtye.

Idiots! What do you expect Akintola to do when he had so many murderous military men around h? What were they doing there in the first place? He defended himself first eventhough he went down eventually unlike Zik who traveled abroad after hearing about the coup. Even his doctor came back home and said there was nothing wrong with Zik yet he continued to stay Back in London whereas his doctor couldn't continue to stay because his purse was getting drained!

You all betrayed Nigeria and same was meted on you lots, so stop crying like the useless fowl you're!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

Nzeogwu was the man of the coup and I believe him not ademoyega who admitted to being in the second ranks and deferred to the main men in ranks.

Nzeogwu said the execution of the coup was tribal in the eastern region! ABC. Ibos even betrayed the coup itself.

Ibos betrayed Nigeria! Ziks betrayed his supposed friends Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa!

Ibos among the coup plotters betrayed the coup and hijacked the plans!

What a double betrayal! OSU and betrayal, highly synonymous!

You see why I insist that you're a dumbass? There was no hierarchy in the scheme of things. They were all Majors - Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna, Ademoyega, Okafor and, Humphrey Chukwuka. Fajuyi also gave his contributions but, was not as active as others cos, he was sent to India for a course midway the preparations. And later, he went down to his village in Ekiti for the Christmas holidays.

Those are the 5 Majors, who conceived the idea of a coup of a coup. Other officers like Lt. Fola Oyewole, captain adeleke became involved later. So who was supposed to command who? Lt. Col Fajuyi was the only senior officer amongst the initial actors.

Major Ademoyega as he was conducting a course for junior officers in Abekouta, conceived Captains Ben Gbulie and Nwaboshi to participate in the coup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

Idiots! What do you expect Akintola to do when he had so many murderous military men around h? What were they doing there in the first place? He defended himself first eventhough he went down eventually unlike Zik who traveled abroad after hearing about the coup. Even his doctor came back home and said there was nothing wrong with Zik yet he continued to stay Back in London whereas he couldn't continue to stay because his purse was getting drained!

You all betrayed Nigeria and same was meted on you lots, so stop crying like the useless fowl you're!

Mooron, Zik traveled to London long time before the coup. Heck, how am I supposed to make y'all understand this?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Someone is insulting your tribe and you joined them to laugh, you are really a Disgrace

At least you could have stayed neutral but not joined them
did i insult any tribe? or are you too dull to comprehend?

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You see why I insist that you're a dumbass? There was no hierarchy in the scheme of things. They were all Majors - Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna, Ademoyega, Okafor and, Humphrey Chukwuka. Fajuyi also gave his contributions but, was not as active as others cos, he was sent to India for a course midway the preparations. And later, he went down to his village in Ekiti for the Christmas holidays.

Those are the 5 Majors, who conceived the idea of a coup of a coup. Other officers like Lt. Fola Oyewole, captain adeleke became involved later. So who was supposed to command who? Lt. Col Fajuyi was the only senior officer amongst the initial actors.

Major Ademoyega as he was conducting a course for junior officers in Abekouta, conceived Captains Ben Gbulie and Nwaboshi to participate in the coup.

Dumbo. Ademoyega wasn't in the same rank as others. It's even stupid of you to have expected ademoyega to know of everything when he was the only Yoruba among 3 Ibos and if we add Nzeogwu, that would be four Ibos!

Ibos were betrayal according to nzeogwu, the master planner of the coup. ABC!

Ibo betrayed the coup and hijacked it. They betrayed Nigeria! Ibos are betrayers! Abcy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Shut the Bleep up

You are not even as smart as I initially thought you are

Fucking hypocrite running around Nairaland with no sense of purpose

I guess you are suffering from stokholm syndrome.

You can't seem to get enough of your god damn oppressors that you have to jump jump on their comments to laugh with them, like a jew begging for food in a Nazi concentration camp

Bleep off my mention
no be tribe matter dey make me and person fight.abeg no quote me again. i no get time

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
A cretenious creature without any knowledge of history whatsoever keeps exposing his ignorance. cheesy

Two Yorubas were head of state before 2003

Namely obasanjo and Shonekon

Babatunde idegbon is more Yoruba than Oyedepo and he never denied his roots. As a dement cretin, you should know those with mix blood in Kwara always have a fulani surname like Saraki. cheesy

If June 12 mini riot was a walkover, What should I say about the dance of python that led to the death of many pigs just over a year ago.

I repeat, name a pig that has ever shown bravry in Nigeria history and stop hiding under long post like a little girl running from a clown grin

Pigs sha cheesy

Obasanjo? Man was hiding under his bed throughout the dimka's coup. Only to assume power as head of state after, T.Y Danjuma and Babangida had crushed Dimka's troops. This is why many officers of his time despise him. Alabi isama called him an ordinary opportunist, loooooool.

Obasanjo is the worst example for anything bravery, loooooooool.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

did i insult any tribe? or are you too dull to comprehend?

Were you not grinning like a fool? You're just too senseless! Yoruba ain't that dumb. Are you sure you weren't fathered by an Ibo man?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

no be tribe matter dey make me and person fight.abeg no quote me again.
Did he call you a ugly afonja girl or not ?

Can you imagine this hypocrite trying to form political correctness with me cheesy

Bleep off my mentions

This will be last last time I dignify with my mentions
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2019
wildikeman:

see how glo and mtn made data cheap for the ass licking fulani lover....well you are from an ancestry of slaves and fools so I'm not perturbed ... Come on go and ask your mother to go and tie that fulani womans gele ayaya...

The igbo are tribes of Slaves and Cowards

The Ijaw Enslaved you, the Benin Enslaved you and the Hausa/Fulani Massacred you and raped you through out history and they got away with it, even the Yoruba you like to call Coward engaged them and defeated them.

When talking about Cowardice that's what Igbo are known for

When talking about Slavery that's also what igbo are known for

Your forefathers never conquered anything in their History

You are known as tribe of savages and Cannibals and a very primitive and backward Tribe
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

Dumbo. Ademoyega wasn't in the same rank as others. It's even stupid of you to have expected ademoyega to know of everything when he was the only Yoruba among 3 Ibos and if we add Nzeogwu, that would be four Ibos!

Ibos were betrayal according to nzeogwu, the master planner of the coup. ABC!

Ibo betrayed the coup and hijacked it. They betrayed Nigeria! Ibos are betrayers! Abcy

You're an embarrassment to the real Yorubas out there. I'm done with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies / Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.