Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (82252 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Mooron, Zik traveled to London long time before the coup. Heck, how am I supposed to make y'all understand this?

Akpu head, Zik doctor came back to Nigeria and said there was nothing wrong with Azikiwe. He said Azikiwe was healthy and he didn't know why Zik had to travel! Zik travelled because of the coup. Only an akpu head like yourself would defend such shite!

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

did i insult any tribe? or are you too dull to comprehend?

You are the one that is dumb to comprehend, I was saying you don't have to side with anyone but I saw how you were complimenting them even when they are insulting you, common swerve!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

I guess the dick is more important than your parents! If you can't respect your tribes, at least respect your parents. No one said you should scuttle your relationship (eventhough I know the guy is using you and has a Ibo lady at home), but what you shouldn't do is defend someone who demean your tribes!

It shows your inferiority complex and stupidity! I bet your dick of a guy mock your tribes in front of you while you join in to laugh like mumu just like you have been doing here. You're simply a disgrace!
thank God i didn't laugh at any tribe. I only told someone not to generalize and you guys in the pool of your stupidity turned it to something else.
Pls remember to use your drugs the way your doctor prescribed them before you quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

Were you not grinning like a fool? You're just too senseless! Yoruba ain't that dumb. Are you sure you weren't fathered by an Ibo man?
and if my father is an igbo man how does that affect you? why have you chosen stupidity as your watch word this early morning. Leave me alone jare!

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Obasanjo? Man was hiding under his bed throughout the dimka's coup. Only to assume power as head of state after, T.Y Danjuma and Babangida had crushed Dimka's troops. This is why many officers of his time despise him. Alabi isama called him an ordinary opportunist, loooooool.

Obasanjo is the worst example for anything bravery, loooooooool.
The same Obasanjo that crushed pigs during the civil war? .

Anyways, I am out of time now, I have to do something soon

I will back for you in the evening grin

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Idiagbon is not Yoruba. He's fulani just like Saraki.

However, I give it to Fajuyi for standing firm on his contributions as a coup plotter. And, stop chatting shtye. Cowardice is Yoruba and Yoruba is cowardice. I can only associate a few Yoruba women with bravery. But, as for the men that were castrated by pregnant women, never!

You've been beaten, now you're sounding incohorent. How many paragraphs do you've in one short, vacuous post? Michael Okpara, Akanu Ibiam, Akpan all stayed in Biafra till the end of the war.

And your June 12 mini riot was a walkover for a platoon of soldiers, loooooool. I'm putting up pictures to support my claims. Talking about Igbos getting relegated politically, an Igbo, barely 9 years after fighting against Nigeria became a vice president. Yorubas just produced one after more than 40 years of independence.

Yorubas gained a voice in national politics only in 2003. In the 60s, when Zik and Orizu were in Lagos making leaders, AWOL was in Ibadan playing amala and ewedu politics, loooooooooool.

You mean the June 12 that birthed two Yoruba presidential candidates for the Yorubas in 1999? Lol.

You mean when your fellow akpu heads all fled in droves back to their redmud? Lmao!

OSU remains the coward in Nigeria. Na only potorpotor river go make you Shut up like you did after kanu Nnamdi fled. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

and if my father is an igbo man how does that affect you? why have you chosen stupidity as your watch word this early morning. Leave me alone jare!

Because you're too dumb to be a Yoruba. We don't care if you claim to be monkey. Just stop associating your stupid self to Yoruba tribe. You're simply a disgrace to your parents! Na your type dey kill her parents because of a stupid Dick. Dumb fowl.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by quickberry(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Chipink:

Ur God father say make u brush ur teeth.

Shey u don use ur diaper dis morning? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Did he calm you a ugly afonja girl or not ?

Can you imagine this hypocrite trying to form political correctness with me cheesy

Bleep off my mentions

This will be last last time I dignify with my mentions
you fools are here insulting yourselves because of politicians that doesn't give a damm about you. Do they even know you exist? don't be wowed if the so called Buhari and Atiku are friends underneath. Leave me out of ur nonsense pls

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

thank God i didn't laugh at any tribe. I only told someone not to generalize and you guys in the pool of your stupidity turned it to something else.
Pls remember to use your drugs the way your doctor prescribed them before you quote me.

What did your stupid self say when the idiot you were chatting with, said Yoruba women were polyandrous by nature? Can you swear with your life that your acclaimed fiance never mocked Yorubas? I bet you even joined in. Your antecedent shows it all. Very dumb eediot!

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

Akpu head, Zik doctor came back to Nigeria and said there was nothing wrong with Azikiwe. He said Azikiwe was healthy and he didn't know why Zik had to travel! Zik travelled because of the coup. Only an akpu head like yourself would defend such shite!

My last reply to you,

Zik's Aide de camp Lt. Esio Orho Obada, an Urhobo was the person, who passed the Informations about the coup to Zik hence, Zik stayed put in London even after his routine check up. Zik continued his medical cruise while, his ADC and personal physician were all back to Nigeria.

Lt. Esio Obada was friends with many Igbo officers like Col. Ben Gbulie. It was Ben Gbulie, who informed Lt. Esio Obada about the coup. Obada then, informed his boss.

This is the truth. And contrary to the belief that, it was Major Ifeajuna, Zik's kinsman - who informed Zik about the coup, it was actually Ben Gbulie who leaked the informations about the coup.

Bye. I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by quickberry(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Idiagbon is not Yoruba. He's fulani just like Saraki.

However, I give it to Fajuyi for standing firm on his contributions as a coup plotter. And, stop chatting shtye. Cowardice is Yoruba and Yoruba is cowardice. I can only associate a few Yoruba women with bravery. But, as for the men that were castrated by pregnant women, never!

You've been beaten, now you're sounding incohorent. How many paragraphs do you've in one short, vacuous post? Michael Okpara, Akanu Ibiam, Akpan all stayed in Biafra till the end of the war.

And your June 12 mini riot was a walkover for a platoon of soldiers, loooooool. I'm putting up pictures to support my claims. Talking about Igbos getting relegated politically, an Igbo, barely 9 years after fighting against Nigeria became a vice president. Yorubas just produced one after more than 40 years of independence.

Yorubas gained a voice in national politics only in 2003. In the 60s, when Zik and Orizu were in Lagos making leaders, AWOL was in Ibadan playing amala and ewedu politics, loooooooooool.

Babatunde Idiagbon was a yoruba man, are you telling us that Idiagbon is a fulani name?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The same Obasanjo that crushed pigs during the civil war? .

Anyways, I am out of time now, I have to do something soon

I will back for you in the evening grin

You believe an officer, who was shot in the arse while, running away from the battle front could crush even an ant? grin grin grin grin

It was Britain and Russia that crushed Biafra not some cowardly army officers.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

My last reply to you,

Zik's Aide de camp Lt. Esio Orho Obada, an Urhobo was the person, who passed the Informations about the coup to Zik hence, Zik stayed put in London even after his routine check up. Zik continued his medical cruise while, his ADC and personal physician were all back to Nigeria.

Lt. Esio Obada was friends with many Igbo officers like Col. Ben Gbulie. It was Ben Gbulie, who informed Lt. Esio Obada about the coup. Obada then, informed his boss.

This is the truth. And contrary to the belief that, it was Major Ifeajuna, Zik's kinsman - who informed Zik about the coup, it was actually Ben Gbulie who leaked the informations about the coup.

Bye. I'm out.

Another baseless false narration without the facts to back them up. Lol.

The fact on the ground as proclaimed by Kaduna Nzeogwu, the master planner said the execution of the coup was tribal in the eastern region.

Ibo, Zik and Ironsi betrayed Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

Hey babe, why are you paying time to those hungry miscreants?

The Igbo prince is waiting for you. kiss Forget about them.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2019
quickberry:

Babatunde Idiagbon was a yoruba man, are you telling us that Idiagbon is a fulani name?

Don't mind the fool. I guess oyedepo isn't a Yoruba also. Yeye people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You believe an officer, who was shot in the arse while, running away from the battle front could crush even an ant? grin grin grin grin

It was Britain and Russia that crushed Biafra not some cowardly army officers.

Like you didn't have France on your side. Thanks to Awolowo who stopped the SE from being used as an area to settle scores between the British and France, or else you would have been all wiped out!

Besides, the British sent food relief which was hijacked by Ojukwu to feed his army while the Ibo civilians were suffering. Foolish set of people!

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2019
The Yorubas on here are really hurting. grin grin grin grin

Heck, I've never seen a people so dumb as the Yorubas - always guessing and assuming. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm out.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

you fools are here insulting yourselves because of politicians that doesn't give a damm about you. Do they even know you exist? don't be wowed if the so called Buhari and Atiku are friends underneath. Leave me out of ur nonsense pls
Pathetic asswine grin

DONT FORM POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WITH ME

You don't have the ability, neither do you understand the principles of turning facts into an illusion

Fyi, this thread was neither about politics or Buhari /Atiku fued.

This thread was about two beautiful women helping each other until the hate filled tribe jumped on it to turn it into a tribal warfare

And yes, you were a victim, one of them called you an ugly Afonja girl. Which I guess you have asserted judging by the way you defend his comments

Shame on you for seeing it any other way.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

What did your stupid self say when the idiot you were chatting with, said Yoruba women were polyandrous by nature? Can you swear with your life that your acclaimed fiance never mocked Yorubas? I bet you even joined in. Your antecedent shows it all. Very dumb eediot!
Dats your cup of tea…drink it!

leave me out of your tribal ish biko

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
pathetic asswhine

DONT FORM POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WITH ME

You don't have the ability, neither do you understand the principles of turning facts into an illusion

Fyi, this thread was neither about politics or Buhari /Atiku fued

This thread was about two beautiful women helping each other until the hate filled tribe jumped on it to turn it into a tribal warfare

And yes, you were a victim, one of called you a ugly Afonja girl. Which I guess you have asserted judging by the way you defend his comments

Shame on you for seeing any other way.
pls i don't have time to read your long epistle.
swerve make i see road

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Dumbass, you're still trying hard, looooool. You're debating with a superior IQ.

Zik's alliance with the NPC was of benefits to the Easterners while, Akintola's servitude to the caliphate, brought chaos and lawlessness to the West. Your university of Ibadan was led by Kenneth Dike, the first speaker of the house of representatives was Jaja Wachuku, Nwafor Orizu was the Senate president. Now compare with the West, where Tafewa sent the army to decimate all protesters, just like it was done in the case of the TIV rioters.

Yeah, Zik betrayed the trust of the Igbos during the war. I posted to a Kenyan on here about Zik's and Ironsi' dumbness - check up my posts, you'll find it. Ironsi was another pro-nigeria Igbo.

Preparations for the coup started as soon as Ademoyega crossed paths with Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu in the army. But, active preparations started cos of the crisis in the West. The coup was actually to save the west from getting "walloped" by Balewa. Read more.

Awolowo must be rolling in his grave - Yorubas don't read anymore. They prefer moving around, telling peeps how sophisticated and educated they're, even when the facts are rude to them. The coup was meant to install Awolowo as president/prime minister. Ben Gbulie has confirmed this assertion.

Anyway, do away with the insults cos I got an abusive tongue better than you, looooooooool. I'm only replying to you cos you can spell correctly unlike, the other amala miscreants.

Yet millions of Ibos perished after Zik alliance with the north. Zik couldn't even started "p" during the civil war because he knew he already sold his soul out. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

swerve make i see road
Bleep off

YOU ARE NOT WORTH ANYONE'S TIME, not even the pigs cheesy

YOU HAVE ASSERTED that YOU ARE indeed an UGLY AFONJA GIRL BY YOURSELF grin

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

Na your parents I pity. Stupid dumb pikin. I reject such kind in my family. God forbid! Oponu Omo

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

So Una don get fiance for NL

cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bleep off

YOU ARE NOT WORTH ANYONE'S TIME, not even the pigs cheesy

YOU HAVE ASSERTED asserted that YOU ARE indeed an UGLY AFONJA GIRL BY YOURSELF grin

Exactly. The tohyorsih girl is simply saying she's a dirty ugly afonja prostitute like the guy had said. Very stupid Dumbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
The Yorubas on here are really hurting. grin grin grin grin

Heck, I've never seen a people so dumb as the Yorubas - always guessing and assuming. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm out.

When you seriously got your ass whooped and you have nothing else to defend yourself, you resort to this kind of trolling again when we all know South East is a Burial Ground to all Igbo
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

Because you're too dumb to be a Yoruba. We don't care if you claim to be monkey. Just stop associating your stupid self to Yoruba tribe. You're simply a disgrace to your parents! Na your type dey kill her parents because of a stupid Dick. Dumb fowl.
you're a disgrace to your parents aswell. Even my parents a can not tell me not to make friend with people from other tribes. There are so many igbo girls that works for my mom and she treats them like her children…and they treat her well too. so why should i hate them? we were taught to love and not to hate others.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by quickberry(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

Don't mind the fool. I guess oyedepo isn't a Yoruba also. Yeye people!

Lol, they will just be typing rubbish about other tribes from a dungeon in Aba
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2019
olagbola45:

So Una don get fiance for NL

cheesy

Don't mind the stupid girl. I bet the Ibo guy has one Ibo lady he already prepared for himself at home while the Dundee United is taking all insult on her tribe for nothing. Yeye girl.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

swerve make i see road

What you did is wrong

No one said you should be tribalistic but what we are saying is that you shouldn't have pick a Side

You were complimenting them even when they called you prostitute and Ugly Yoruba Girl

That's the stupidity of the highest order
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by quickberry(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2019
[img][/img]
tohyorsih:

you're a disgrace to your parents aswell. Even my parents a can not tell me not to make friend with people from other tribes. There are so many igbo girls that works for my mom and she treats them like her children…and they treat her well too. so why should i hate them? we were taught to love and not to hate others.

Toyosi, you guys should take it easy with yourselves.....Oodua a gbe wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies / Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.