Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You (2184 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Bossjakande:
i wrote did blog myself I compose all my blogs even from all my account on ban I.did myself

Are you okay

You wrote what's up there, could you even read before you C&P grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2019
Guest007:

Are you okay

You wrote what's up there, could you even read before you C&P grin
are u an animal dont let me get mad at u why accuse me of wat I wrote wit my Brian and sweat
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by robosky02(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
when I want to sleep
I know already grin
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by mrblessed(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
are u an animal dont let me get mad at u why accuse me of wat I wrote wit my Brian and sweat
It is inconceivable to believe you wrote this well-written, articulate, and intellectually-dripping post, while you struggle to string sentences together afterwards. Oga, plagiarism is a criminal offence. Respect the intellectual rights of the people you copy; that is the way to legitimise academic mimicry.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2019
mrblessed:
It is inconceivable to believe you wrote this well-written, articulate, and intellectually-dripping post, while you struggle to string sentences together afterwards. Oga, plagiarism is a criminal offence. Respect the intellectual rights of the people you copy; that is the way to legitimise academic mimicry.
I will ignore u cos u lack manners cant u focus on the message were u can learn a lot. u are der running ur mouth as a parrot DAT saw food english master. wat has ur english increase ur bank acct
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by czarina(f): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
i wrote did blog myself I compose all my blogs even from all my account on ban I.did myself
You didn't.

If I had the time, I'd have ran your so-called blog on a tool and I'll share the exact webpage you pilfered it.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
czarina:
You didn't.

If I had the time, I'd have ran your so-called blog on a tool and I'll share the exact webpage you pilfered it.
mind ur business d fact i follow u dosnt give u d rite to write rubbish on my blogs if u cant focus on the message den get out.
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by czarina(f): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
mind ur business d fact i follow u dosnt give u d rite to write rubbish on my blogs if u cant focus on the message den get out.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 30, 2019
czarina:
You didn't.

Please stop saying shït about Jak’s blogs. He blogged it from his brain and sweat
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by czarina(f): 6:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Nofavorss:

Please stop saying shït about Jak’s blogs. He blogged it from his brain and sweat
Indeed.
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2019
czarina:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
stop dis pls
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Nofavorss:

thank u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
lalasticlala pls put dis in FP abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Cheating Wife Was Caught Red Handed (story) / Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist / To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.