Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Am Proud Of Banks Like First Bank – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud Of Banks Like First Bank – Buhari (329 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud Of Banks Like First Bank – Buhari by sirpekun: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has lauded the First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) for being part of the top players in the finance industry representing the country well across several continents.

The president, who was represented by the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed at the bank’s 125th anniversary celebration held in Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos State gave the commendation.

Top dignitaries like the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, in company of his wife Dolapo Osinbajo, the Emir of Kano and former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido, the vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Peter Obi, Oba Otudeko, the chairman of FBN Holdings Plc., the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, and others from different walks of life, from all over the world graced the event.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/i-am-proud-of-banks-like-first-bank-buhari/ to read more

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Kicks As INEC Resumes Collation Of March 9 Elections Results / CAN Opposes Endorsement Of Muslims As Senate President, Speaker / With Oshiomhole In Charge, APC Is In Serious Trouble In 2023 – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.