Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is Marriage An Achievement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage An Achievement? (1424 Views)

Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Marriage: An Introvert Or An Extrovert; Your Choice? / Is Marriage An Achievement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders, Is marriage really an achievement? Or is it over hyped?

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by masterchidera(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
In My Opinion!

Marriage Is Neither An Achievement Nor Over Hyped..

Marriage Is Just A Free Ticket To Having Sex And Multiplying The Population Of A Country.

Marriage Is A SCAM!!

Before You Quote Me, Come Reason With Me.
Taink You!

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Marriage is an achievement and it's not over hyped.
Let us forget about western misguided culture and tell ourselves the truth.

Though the pressure put on adult females in Africa is unfair but that do not mean that marriage is over hyped.

Every responsible lady out there that do not have bad past records should be thinking of marrying and settling down to build a home, have kids and have a husband that will love her forever.

Yes!!!! we know that good guys are rare this days but make no mistake, no guy on earth will treat a resourceful, intelligent and a good Lady as shyte.

The uniqueness of a Lady is capable of making a guy to change his ways just for the sake of the Lady.

Ladies that says marriage is not an achievement are ladies that were never ready for marriage at the first place.
Ladies with questionable characters and bad past records.
They prefer to continue in their evil ways because of the kind of men in their life.

Evil attracts Evil.

If you are a bad Lady, you will attract bad guys.

So yes!!!! marriage is an achievement for every good Lady out there and the bitter truth is that, a good Lady won't have problem finding a good husband because men are very observant.

7 Likes

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
On a serious note...I think marriage has done more harm to the society than good...in Africa the major aim of marriage is just for sex and reproduction, then I asked how many of the so called marriages are performing there responsibilities?
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
ANGELMARVE:

Though the pressure put on adult females in Africa is unfair but that do not mean that marriage is over hyped.

Every responsible lady out there that do not have bad past records should be thinking of marrying and settling down to build a home, have kids and have a husband that will love her forever.

Yes!!!! we know that good guys are rare this days but make no mistake, no guy on earth will treat a resourceful, intelligent and a good Lady as shyte.

The uniqueness of a Lady is capable of making a guy to change his ways just for the sake of the Lady.

Ladies that says marriage is not an achievement are ladies that were never ready for marriage at the first place.
They prefer to continue in their evil ways because of the kind of men in their life.

Evil attracts Evil.

So yes!!!! marriage is an achievement for every good Lady out there and the bitter truth is that, a good Lady won't have problem finding a good husband because men are very observant.

See the reason blacks cannot move forward

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
mrAMG2:

See the reason blacks cannot move forward
Shut up your mouth.
Which black are you talking about?
Between the blacks and the whites, which of us has higher percentage of successful marriages?
Do your research and you will see that the whites have successful marriages and most of the divorce cases in America are from black couples.

So tell me, if marriage is not an achievement, why then are the whites having successful marriages than the blacks?

The problem with back women is that they think they can eat their cakes and have it back.

After sleeping with many guys, taking pills for abortions, they now expect men to marry them and when these men run away, they say marriage is not an achievement.

6 Likes

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
ANGELMARVE:
Shut up your mouth.
Between the blacks and the whites, which of us has higher percentage of successful marriages?
Do your research and you will see that the whites have successful marriages and most of the divorce cases in America are from black couples.

So tell me, if marriage is not an achievement, why then are the whites having successful marriages than the blacks?

The problem with back women is that they think they can eat their cakes and have it back.

After sleeping with many guys, taking pills for abortions, they now expect men to marry them and when these men run away, they say marriage is not an achievement.

Lol this is the most pathetic thing I’ve read all year.

Who cares if your marriage is successful or not, who’s business is it if anyone’s marriage is successful or not.

Do you see the level of advancements in the country you’re comparing yourself with?

People are building pocket friendly nuclear bombs and this one is carrying marriage on his head.

Oponu.

Don’t go and enlighten your mind. Stay there and be looking for successful marriage

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
mrAMG2:

Lol this is the most pathetic thing I’ve read all year.

Who cares if your marriage is successful or not, who’s business is it if anyone’s marriage is successful or not.

Do you see the level of advancements in the country you’re comparing yourself with?

People are building pocket friendly nuclear bombs and this one is carrying marriage on his head.

Oponu.

Don’t go and enlighten your mind. Stay there and be looking for successful marriage
What has building got to do with marriage?
what has development got to do with marriage?

And where did i compare countries?
You are seriously mentally confused, your brain is filled with dried pepper.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
ANGELMARVE:
What has building got to do with marriage?
what has development got to do with marriage?

And where did i compare countries?
You are seriously mentally confused, your brain is filled with dried pepper.

My point is your goal in life shouldn’t be looking for successful marriage.

But mehn, do wetin you wan do abeg.

Dummy
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by mumumugu(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
masterchidera:
In My Opinion!

Marriage Is Neither An Achievement Nor Over Hyped..

Marriage Is Just A Free Ticket To Having Sex And Multiplying The Population Of A Country.

Marriage Is A SCAM!!

Before You Quote Me, Come Reason With Me.
Taink You!

Having a prostitute customer is a freer ticket. Children plenty for orphanage home, I agreeing with you

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by mumumugu(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Marriage Is legalised prostitution Dating is accept prostitution BBN is publisized prostitution

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by mumumugu(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Jesus did NOT get married, he must be alooser
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't know jare.

Abeg where is my Queen Mhizzaj, it's been like decades we talked. I miss her
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
No
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2019
mrAMG2:

My point is your goal in life shouldn’t be looking for successful marriage.

But mehn, do wetin you wan do abeg.

Dummy
Bro on the contrary, one of my goals in life is to have a successful marriage.

Money is not everything.
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2019
ANGELMARVE:
Bro on the contrary, one of my goals in life is to have a successful marriage.

Money is not everything.

Yeah after 5 years of marriage and 2 children with hardly enough to eat, let’s hear you say money is not everything then
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Marriage is a bastard institution that shall be brunt down! angry

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by fykes(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
We as humans define our success individually. So it's different strokes for different folks.
As for me, marriage isnt an achievement. It's a necessity.
In life we all define our personal races and run it accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by millionboi2: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
ANGELMARVE:

Evil attracts Evil.

marriage not children ooo

Marriage is a scam jor,if not for d children in d marriage,is a crap
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by millionboi2: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bleep marriage

But I love kids
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Rosay15(f): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
As for me marriage is nt an achievement, cus wen u achieve something u gonna be happy and this institution call marriage doesn't guaranty your happiness so wat is d point. As for me I jst see it as part of life which is nt necessary you should participate.
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by MhizzAJ(f): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
FortifiedCity:
I don't know jare.

Abeg where is my Queen Mhizzaj, it's been like decades we talked. I miss her

I miss u too ma dear
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Uchesis: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Marriage is not an achievement

Having kids is d main stuff
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by chinchonglee(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Divoc:
On a serious note...I think marriage has done more harm to the society than good...in Africa the major aim of marriage is just for sex and reproduction, then I asked how many of the so called marriages are performing there responsibilities?
so wat is d main objective of marriage
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by chinchonglee(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
ANGELMARVE:
Shut up your mouth.

u re nt enlightened bro...

African women sees marriage as an achieve so dey av decided to die in silence.

And dats y u tink african marriages re successful
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by uthlaw: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2019
marriage is rubbish,is a trash.... Africans believe when you get married you are now responsible, that why we contribute nothing to this world only to multiplied!
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by uthlaw: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2019
ANGELMARVE:
Shut up your mouth.

the whites never think of successful marriage because is nothing to them just to give birth but in Africa marriage is the only thing we came this world to do.....once we rich puberty stages,we started thinking of relationship, having sex, getting married and giving birth....the elderly ones will be praising you that you are now responsible and becoming successful!
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2019
Me no dey reason marriage @ all...
Na wen I don impact on myself. Mentally,, financially,, academically.. My family,, Travel round d world..
I feel reason adopting a child maybe at the later stage. For me,, marriage can go and die a natural death.

PS =I no b homo.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Ended D Relationship With Her / Please Help Me!!!! / A Question From A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.